Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 12:00 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,439,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuck View Post
, in your earlier post, your contention was that you took an "oath" and refused to honor that oath,.
I have never said I refused to honor the oath I took.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:08 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Huh? Does something infinitesimal like 'binders full of women' ring a bell when it comes to slow days in lala land?

0bama is the biggest screwup in politics and he always gets a pass from his fellow morons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
So says someone who was practically hyperventilating over the certainty of a Mitt Romney victory.

LMAO.....

Bummer's reelection would be another example of the Dunce in Chief getting a pass. Even if it destroys what once was America, as long as the free money keeps flowing out of Washington, mooches will continue to support him.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:38 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,977,724 times
Personally, I'm sick of that weird little salute he makes with a little skip in his step as he bounces off of AF One. It's very unprofessional (and definitely un-military) looking.

He has no clue about our military, our troops, their lifestyles, their families, etc. I really wish he'd just quit even trying to act like he does.

I shudder when I realize that this man is the Commander and Chief of our armed forces. It's a ridiculous scenario.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:15 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Is this some kind of record? Twenty posts before some fool pukes up the race card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
...... he needs to present his original 50 year old long form birth certificate so a forensic attestation for authenticity can be done to the document. In other words, that boy needs to show his papers.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:09 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times
Quote:
Is this some kind of record? Twenty posts before some fool pukes up the race card? Might be. I'm pretty sure I know who's spewing insane vitriol.

Yo, 0bama worshipers: The only purple stars are those found in little boxes and handed out to children in kindergarten when they please the teacher. How appropriate!
Who is ZeroBama? That's exactly what you're saying. I know we have a President named Barack Obama, but not ZeroBama.

The man made a mistake and people jump down his throat for it. The only reason you and your ilk are sick of hearing about the race card is because it's true. You're upset that a black man is in office.

No way around it for you. You are spewing some insane vitriol, we agree.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
You made the statement that someone who was discharged in 1957 is presently subject to Obama as CIC.

You said it,...so now prove it.
Prove what? I never said he was subject to any authority by Barack Obama. All I said was that even as a Veteran, the POTUS is still his and mine and every other Veteran's Commander-In-Chief. It's called loyalty to the POTUS, not being a subordinate of him or her.

This concept is really going over your guys' head. I'm sorry for bringing up such a simple concept.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:37 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,225,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Prove what? I never said he was subject to any authority by Barack Obama. All I said was that even as a Veteran, the POTUS is still his and mine and every other Veteran's Commander-In-Chief. It's called loyalty to the POTUS, not being a subordinate of him or her.

This concept is really going over your guys' head. I'm sorry for bringing up such a simple concept.
You have been corrected several times but still insist on posting ignorance.

Civilians have no CIC.

Posting stupidly make you appear,...well,....stupid.

Old 02-17-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
You have been corrected several times but still insist on posting ignorance.

Civilians have no CIC.

Posting stupidly make you appear,...well,....stupid.
Right. Civilians don't have one. Veterans do, though they don't answer to whoever the POTUS is. It's that simple.

I don't get what you don't understand about this. Veteran =/= Civilian. I don't consider myself a civilian because I'm not one, I am a Veteran. They two completely different things.

Again the concept is so simple I'm surprised that it's going over your head. Oh well, I guess you people will never learn!

Old 02-17-2013, 07:14 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,977,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Right. Civilians don't have one. Veterans do, though they don't answer to whoever the POTUS is. It's that simple.

I don't get what you don't understand about this. Veteran =/= Civilian. I don't consider myself a civilian because I'm not one, I am a Veteran. They two completely different things.

Again the concept is so simple I'm surprised that it's going over your head. Oh well, I guess you people will never learn!
Unless you are in the reserves or the national guard, you're a civilian when you leave active duty or military service. You're a veteran, but you're a civilian as well.

Old 02-17-2013, 07:29 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,866,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Here we go again. First he said 'Corpse-men' instead of Corpsman, then it was 'Sharpnel' instead of Shrapnel. Now low and behold in a Q & A live Fireside Hangout on Google yesterday with millions of Americans watching across the country, Obama was asked about the republican filibuster of Chuck Hagel. Obama said he was a extraordinary soldier who has two 'Purple Stars'. Good grief.

Go to exactly 39:30

President Obama Participates in a Fireside Hangout on Google+ - YouTube
LMAO!!!!!!!! Purple STARS???? What an uneducated idiot we have as a POTUS. Me thinks he needs some more edge-u-ma-cation and that beastly wife needs some etiquette classes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies