Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 07:40 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,225,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Right. Civilians don't have one. Veterans do, though they don't answer to whoever the POTUS is. It's that simple.

I don't get what you don't understand about this. Veteran =/= Civilian. I don't consider myself a civilian because I'm not one, I am a Veteran. They two completely different things.

Again the concept is so simple I'm surprised that it's going over your head. Oh well, I guess you people will never learn!
Your concept has been explained to you by many people,...so you are no longer ignorant.

Your comments now qualify as being stupid.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:35 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,231,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
LMAO!!!!!!!! Purple STARS???? What an uneducated idiot we have as a POTUS. Me thinks he needs some more edge-u-ma-cation and that beastly wife needs some etiquette classes.
Wow. Insulting a college educated man and taking pot is shots at his wife. How manly is that

Have someone insult your education and wife and see how you like. I doubt that you would.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:22 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Wow. Insulting a college educated man and taking pot is shots at his wife. How manly is that

Have someone insult your education and wife and see how you like. I doubt that you would.
A college educated man, you say? What proof can you show me of his education? He won't allow those schools to show his transcripts so I don't know how you prove that.

I have had more than just one or two progs make light of my education and only laugh at them. Of course, I am willing to show my transcripts if you need to see them.

Old 02-18-2013, 10:19 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What proof can you show me of his education?
Barack Obama: Document History from Birth to Harvard (1961-1991) - 2012 Presidential Election - ProCon.org

Old 02-18-2013, 12:13 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,439,176 times
98% of those articles sources are 2nd hand. They are hearsay. We need to see his Admission transcripts and actual grades. Also we need to see documents on how his tuition was paid.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:08 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,920,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Sir I am 65 years of age and proudly wore the uniform for 20 years. I served enough time in the Army to earn the right to support anyone of my choosing, especially when it comes to the presidency. As a proud American, I do not support Barack Obama. He is not technically a legitimate true Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen and with that said, he needs to present his original 50 year old long form birth certificate so a forensic attestation for authenticity can be done to the document. In other words, that boy needs to show his papers.
No you didn't do any of those things. Shows us proof.,.your birth certificate and record of service. You are probably just an angry tea partier on minimum wage decorating your house with the flag...the confederate flag. Show us that you are an American. Obama got Bin Laden..what have you done for this country except consume its resources and be a "taker" ?

Old 02-18-2013, 07:06 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,225,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
No you didn't do any of those things. Shows us proof.,.your birth certificate and record of service. You are probably just an angry tea partier on minimum wage decorating your house with the flag...the confederate flag. Show us that you are an American. Obama got Bin Laden..what have you done for this country except consume its resources and be a "taker" ?
Hey,...how about Old Army Soldier show you the "Purple Stars" that Obama talked about?

Obama always gives "purple stars" to all "corpsemen" who are wounded by "sharpnel",...even if they live in the 57th state of the union.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:44 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,088,210 times
Quote:
Sir I am 65 years of age and proudly wore the uniform for 20 years. I served enough time in the Army to earn the right to support anyone of my choosing, especially when it comes to the presidency.
Actually, none of this is true.

"Old Army Soldier" / "Steve McGarret" / "Retired Intelligence Office" (on the Fogbow) / "Cold Case Posse Supporter" (on Free Republic) is actually 51 years old and has never served a day in his life. Born around 1962, he is too young to have served in Vietnam, and his resume is too filled with IT gigs to have served anywhere or at anytime else. By the time he graduated from high school the Vietnam war had been over for six years. He graduated from college in 1984 and went straight to work as an IT guy. Over his career has has worked for less than a handful of small firms, mostly in the deep south. He is currently the CTO for a small independent insurance coop.

He is also involved with a wacky fundamentalist/pentecostal Christian congregation with associated radio and television ministries.

Certainly, you tell how filled he is by the holy ghost.

Old 02-18-2013, 07:47 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,088,210 times
Quote:
98% of those articles sources are 2nd hand. They are hearsay. We need to see his Admission transcripts and actual grades. Also we need to see documents on how his tuition was paid.
No, they are not hearsay at all. They are direct, first person testimony regarding what the individuals personally experienced. It is all admissible testimony under the Federal Rules of Evidence.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:12 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,439,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Actually, none of this is true.

"Old Army Soldier" / "Steve McGarret" / "Retired Intelligence Office" (on the Fogbow) / "Cold Case Posse Supporter" (on Free Republic) is actually 51 years old and has never served a day in his life. Born around 1962, he is too young to have served in Vietnam, and his resume is too filled with IT gigs to have served anywhere or at anytime else. By the time he graduated from high school the Vietnam war had been over for six years. He graduated from college in 1984 and went straight to work as an IT guy. Over his career has has worked for less than a handful of small firms, mostly in the deep south. He is currently the CTO for a small independent insurance coop.

He is also involved with a wacky fundamentalist/pentecostal Christian congregation with associated radio and television ministries.

Certainly, you tell how filled he is by the holy ghost.
Lol. You have truly lost it and are way-way-way off course HistorianDude. You definitely have me mixed up with someone else and you are absolutely making a complete utter fool out of yourself. I am dead serious. But now you have revealed to us all that you are a vindictive little pipsqueak with your actions. It's truly pathetic that West Point would put out such a unstable character that has developed serious internet stalking traits.

Last edited by Old Army Soldier; 02-18-2013 at 08:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies