Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 08:06 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,513,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Where is the proof that she even said that ???

It's a matter of public record.

minor theft ?? are there 2 people posting under your name or do you jsut not remember your previous gun protection arguments ???

There's only one of me?

and LOL at that last line, You cant be that stupid, you just cant.
Well, it was poor black people that made up the majority of the looters (remember, that is why Bush wouldn't help them. He doesn't care about black people.lols) and those are the people the Democratic governor said to shoot. So it's not a stretch to say a Democrat wanted to kill poor black people without a trial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2013, 08:09 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 19 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,533,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Presumably, the OP did have a problem with it or they wouldn't have brought it up.

So it's okay for the govt to illegally steal your property as long as it's a one time thing? lols.

So you'd be okay with the feds taking your car and house as long as it's a one time thing and not an epidemic.

It would be nice for once if i could see a thread without someone mentioning President Bush. he aint been in office for over 5 years. Amazing how much power he still has. I hear people say Pres. Obama has no leadership qualities. Must be true. His sheep only wanna talk about Pres. Bush. Its like they are obsessed with him.
The OP either did not know about it in 2005 or did not have a problem with it, but his/her thread has to do with liberal perception

Not once did i say it was ok, but some how thats what you got out of me saying it happened once, LOL

LMFAO at you saying President Bush hasnt been in office for 5 years( 4 actually) yet you are reading a thread about an event that happened 8 years ago while he was still in office.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Well, it was poor black people that made up the majority of the looters (remember, that is why Bush wouldn't help them. He doesn't care about black people.lols) and those are the people the Democratic governor said to shoot. So it's not a stretch to say a Democrat wanted to kill poor black people without a trial.
that is all.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:14 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,031,106 times
Quote:
I watched your videos

1 older lady who pulled a gun on officers

1 person talking about other peoples experiences

3 people with stories they cant prove

1. person who violated the law( i am assuming they were in Orleans or Jefferson Perish)

funny how you called me ignorant, yet did not refute a single thing i wrote.
There have been numerous suits and settlements over the years since Katrina due to this illegal gun confiscation. Read much?

NRA to settle suit over Katrina gun seizures - USATODAY.com

Emergency Gun Confiscations

Even your fellow left wing nut jobs know this took place.

NRA to settle suit over Katrina gun seizures - Democratic Underground

Old 02-26-2013, 08:16 PM

Quote:
The OP either did not know about it in 2005 or did not have a problem with it, but his/her thread has to do with liberal perception

Not once did i say it was ok, but some how thats what you got out of me saying it happened once, LOL

LMFAO at you saying President Bush hasnt been in office for 5 years( 4 actually) yet you are reading a thread about an event that happened 8 years ago while he was still in office.
I knew about it when it took place, I was a resident of New Orleans when hurricane Katrina hit. I had a problem with it then and I still have a problem with it now. Now can you please drop the stupidity and actually answer my question asked in post #1?

Old 02-26-2013, 08:17 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times
Quote:
I remember the Democratic Governor (can't member her name) said that they were sending in the National Guard and they were locked and loaded so people better stop looting. They had just got back from Iraq and knew what urban warfare was like.

No one made a peep.

I thought that was pleasant. Democrats threatening to execute people for minor theft without charging them or giving them a trial.

Fortunately, the NG didn't carry out the liberal Democrats plan to shoot hungry black folk in the streets for no reason other than they were black.
Have any factual support for that allegation or just something else you pulled out your butt?

Old 02-26-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
There have been numerous suits and settlements over the years since Katrina due to this illegal gun confiscation. Read much?

NRA to settle suit over Katrina gun seizures - USATODAY.com

Emergency Gun Confiscations

Even your fellow left wing nut jobs know this took place.

NRA to settle suit over Katrina gun seizures - Democratic Underground
You are bringing up something that happened 8 years ago, how can you say read much ??? You obviously didnt know before today because you have never once mentioned it in the "no one is taking away your guns" type threads.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:19 PM

Five years after Katrina, nobody had stepped up and taken responsibility for the orders that were given to confiscate firearms.

Five years later, no accountability for post-Katrina gun grab - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Old 02-26-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I knew about it when it took place, I was a resident of New Orleans when hurricane Katrina hit. I had a problem with it then and I still have a problem with it now. Now can you please drop the stupidity and actually answer my question asked in post #1?
The stupidity is on your part, not mine.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:
You are bringing up something that happened 8 years ago, how can you say read much ??? You obviously didnt know before today because you have never once mentioned it in the "no one is taking away your guns" type threads.
I'm bringing up a prime example of something that took place in the United States which many liberals like yourself claim could never happen. You may have still been in diapers when Katrina hit but many of us are adults.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies