Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 06:03 PM

29,476 posts, read 14,643,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
A shooting death is reserved for soldiers. Hang him like a dog.
You are correct, hang the piece of garbage
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2013, 06:05 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
"This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. F--- all of you," Lane said before giving the victims' families the middle finger.[LEFT]
Read more: 'F--- all of you!': Ohio teen psycho T.J. Lane gives the finger and smirks as he is sentenced to life for shooting rampage that left three Chardon High School students dead - NY Daily News

As if his actions werent enough, he says the above in court today to the families. This kid is evil. There is nothing good about him. As I said, have a priest give him a chance to repent, and then execute him. Why the hell should we pay to keep this sick evil being alive for Lord knows how many years?!
[/LEFT]
Yes I agree. Let him repent, then take him out back and.... Perhaps God will have mercy on his soul. Though I suppose that part of it isn't up to us, right?

Old 03-19-2013, 06:43 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
That kid is about to have a serious awakening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
He's already dead. He's about 150 lbs, wimpy looking smirky faced punk. They're going to ride him hard and put him away wet when he gets there.
Yeah, he looks like a geeky little dweeb, you get some big mean dudes in prison. That little twerp is in for some serious cornholing.....

Old 03-19-2013, 06:50 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,953,123 times
I would love to have the opportunity to go and kick the living sh** out of him. That smirk he had on his face when the victims families spoke was sickening.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:56 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Yes I agree. Let him repent, then take him out back and.... Perhaps God will have mercy on his soul. Though I suppose that part of it isn't up to us, right?
It's cool to talk, but what if you were those parents that were flipped off by the killer and laughing in your face........

As this teen now never has to work, never has to worry about clothes or food, or cable.....

Old 03-19-2013, 06:59 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
I almost feel sorry for him, though I want him executed. I struggle to fathom what goes on in a mind like his. Can't think of anything other than evil.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:14 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
I would love to have the opportunity to go and kick the living sh** out of him. That smirk he had on his face when the victims families spoke was sickening.
Did worse then smirk, he flipped people off in the courtroom and made some comment about thinking about their deaths while masturbating....

I don't know how in the world an 18 yr kid get that friggin warped....

Wonder if there is just some truly evil people in the world.... not "sick" or mentally ill, just plain ol fashioned evil....

Old 03-19-2013, 07:30 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Did worse then smirk, he flipped people off in the courtroom and made some comment about thinking about their deaths while masturbating....

I don't know how in the world an 18 yr kid get that friggin warped....

Wonder if there is just some truly evil people in the world.... not "sick" or mentally ill, just plain ol fashioned evil....
Short answer....? Yes. We saw that today.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:39 PM

2,135 posts, read 5,489,472 times
Why even let him make a public statement? What good could have possibly came from this? He will obviously not be with the general population in prison. Like the one poster said, they rumor of "crime codes of conduct" in prison is a complete myth.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:48 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Originally Posted by steven_h
If the kid lives the average life in prison he'll not only be more hardened, but will cost over $2M in the process. It's a win for the corporate prison system, and a loss for tax payers.

An eye for an eye is the best solution in some cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
Study after study has found that the total cost of a death penalty sentence exceeds that of putting a prisoner away for life. Lot him rot in jail.
An eye for an eye does not include 18+ years of appeals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies