Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2013, 09:32 AM

13,402 posts, read 28,719,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
No, but while he was sending other parents' children to die in a needless war of choice - one in which he lied to get us into - his own daughters were gallivanting all over the world, with nary a thought of the sacrifices other families were making entering into their empty little heads.

They were too busy trying to score the next fake i.d. than to worry themselves over something as silly as WAR.

Anyway, I don't believe any of you for one minute that this outrage over the Obama girls' spring break plans has anything to do with the sequester or White House tours or anything else - it has to do with who they are.

And you won't convince me otherwise
Whatever..you are free to think what ever you want
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2013, 09:33 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,944,634 times
Quote:

Anyway, I don't believe any of you for one minute that this outrage over the Obama girls' spring break plans has anything to do with the sequester or White House tours or anything else - it has to do with who they are.

And you won't convince me otherwise.
Here comes "The Card".

Old 03-26-2013, 09:35 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,163,875 times
Quote:
And if the Obama girls did go to Disney World, then there would be threads here complaining about how everybody else's spring break at Disney World was spoiled and inconvenienced because of the Obama girls and all the security involved in keeping them safe.

They went to Disneyland a few years ago. People complained.

Heck, people will complain if it turns out the girls weren't in the Bahamas but were actually in the White House where they were wearing out the carpeting. "Those are my tax dollars that have to replace that rug! Why don't they live in a private house! And get off the South Lawn!!"

Old 03-26-2013, 09:35 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,969,909 times
Quote:
I imagine that spending their entire spring break in the White House would really suck.

It's not like they can just call their friends and go hang out at the mall or go to a movie.

Jesus....people are so petty.
Almost as bad as saving for a trip to DC, and finding out the WH is closed to the public because we're broke.

People are so hypocritical......

Old 03-26-2013, 09:36 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,250,946 times
lol

You all just keep proving it over and over.

The president and first lady can't even cross the street without getting criticized and now you all are stepping deeper into the gutter by bringing their daughters into your hatred and criticisms.

Old 03-26-2013, 09:37 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,727,326 times
Three more Obama posters just as easily fooled.
So now we are up to 5 lap dogs, just lapping it up.
I even gave people a heads up, but people still aren't smart enough to check before posting.
I love this.

Old 03-26-2013, 09:37 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,454,776 times
Last year the same thing happened regarding their spring break trip to Mexico on 3/21/2012.

Judicial Watch got the info about their March spring break trip in September.
The cost was $115K.

So I guess we'll have to wait to see if someone files an FOIA lawsuit to get this info to verify like they did last year.

Pretty sad that media squashes stories and there need to be lawsuits regarding transparency in our government these days.

Malia Obama
Judicial Watch today released records detailing the government funds expended on First Daughter Malia Obama’s March 2012 Spring Break vacation to Mexico. According to the records, obtained from the U.S. Secret Service as a result of a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed on September 20, 2012, the total cost of the trip amounted to $115,500.87 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Secret Service (No. 12-cv-01562)).

Old 03-26-2013, 09:39 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,969,909 times
Quote:
lol

You all just keep proving it over and over.

The president and first lady can't even cross the street without getting criticized and now you all are stepping deeper into the gutter by bringing their daughters into your hatred and criticisms.
Actually, the Obama's stepped in it, by going on and on about how "things will have to get cut because of the sequester", then sending their daughters and their friends on a trip to a foreign country, all on the taxpayer dime.

How about they stay home, like many Americans will be doing for Spring Break, because their families can't afford to travel?

Old 03-26-2013, 09:42 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,168,657 times
Obama and family only have 3 more years to rip off American taxparyers. And they are going to take advantage of it because their own personal self gratifying luxuries are more important than taking care of this country.

Old 03-26-2013, 09:43 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,250,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Actually, the Obama's stepped in it, by going on and on about how "things will have to get cut because of the sequester", then sending their daughters and their friends on a trip to a foreign country, all on the taxpayer dime.

How about they stay home, like many Americans will be doing for Spring Break, because their families can't afford to travel?
And were you this concerned when the Bush girls were partying their way around the globe while our country was at war?

Didn't think so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies