Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 10:24 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by derosterreich View Post
This guy is everything black's should hold dear. Self made, educated, reasonable and truly American the opposite of the plethora of idiots most are told to adore.

I.e. Al sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Jessie Jackson jr, BO, Eric Holder, etc. (all horrible role-models)

This is the most correct post about blacks I've ever read.

Spot on!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 10:26 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Seems to be a odd claim for a man that has published...How many books? 3-4?
well, the left didnt take notice of him because he was not "out".

Now that he has outted himself as a non-liberal, it is his turn to SHUT UP...

602 posts, read 574,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So Carson is whining that people have an opinion on his opinion. The man needs to grow a pair and stop crying.

Sounds like he is just pointing out how racist liberals are. No need for him to be called Uncle Tom, token, etc just because he thinks for himself instead of doing what Dems tell him to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I'm not sure why Ben Carson thinks he shouldn't be held to the same standard as everyone else? If say something stupid, you will get called out for it.
Didn't you vote for the moron who thinks there are 57 states?

/the end.

Old 04-03-2013, 10:32 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by derosterreich View Post
This guy is everything black's should hold dear. Self made, educated, reasonable and truly American the opposite of the plethora of idiots most are told to adore.

I.e. Al sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Jessie Jackson jr, BO, Eric Holder, etc. (all horrible role-models)
Is he everything that whites should hold dear?

You conservative types just can't help but to stick your feet in your mouths.

Old 04-03-2013, 10:42 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,946,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post
Sounds like he is just pointing out how racist liberals are. No need for him to be called Uncle Tom, token, etc just because he thinks for himself instead of doing what Dems tell him to do.
Again...who exactly is calling him an Uncle tom?

Seems the right has been saying that for weeks...Surely there must be some article some speech that liberals are calling Dr. Carson an Uncle Tom or a Token black.

Dr. Carson made a statement linking Homesexuality with pedophilia and polygamy. He has recanted and appolized for that statement.

Where is the persecution? Dr. Carson went on the Levin show to complain of the persecution he's recieveng...Then calls liberals racists.

Am I living in bizzaro world? A world where Dr. Carson can and does speak freely, yet others are told to mind their thoughts.

OK from here on Dr. Carson gets a pass. I will treat Dr. Carson with kid gloves...

Old 04-03-2013, 10:45 AM

602 posts, read 574,419 times
Quote:

Seems the right has been saying that for weeks...Surely there must be some article some speech that liberals are calling Dr. Carson an Uncle Tom or a Token black.

Dr. Carson made a statement linking Homesexuality with pedophilia and polygamy. He has recanted and appolized for that statement.

Where is the persecution? Dr. Carson went on the Levin show to complain of the persecution he's recieveng...Then calls liberal racists.

Am I living in bizzaro world? A world where Dr. Carson can and does speak freely, yet others are told to mind their thoughts.

OK from here on Dr. Carson gets a pass. I will treat Dr. Carson with kid gloves...

Trying to get a blind person to see something doesn't seem like fun today, sorry. Look on twitter. Check the headline from MSNBC "blinded by the white". Its all there for anyone that actually pays attention and doesn't actively turn a blind eye to it.

Old 04-03-2013, 10:47 AM

Quote:

Where is the persecution? Dr. Carson went on the Levin show to complain of the persecution he's recieveng...Then calls liberals racists.

Another fail post.

They've been dissing Dr. Carson since the Prayer Breakfast. The 'beatiality' comment was just something they could throw out there to convince themselves they were right.

They're dead wrong, of course.

Stupid dems are acting like Dr. Carson is running for office. They're in a rush to try to destroy him before he even exists in the political world. Smart Republicans are waiting and watching before making up their minds. It's just one of those huge, huge differences between dems and Repubs. Dems are nothing but maggots on crap before it even hits the ground. Nasty, nasty people who scream without having a clue what the topic is.

Old 04-03-2013, 10:49 AM

977 posts, read 763,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So Carson is whining that people have an opinion on his opinion. The man needs to grow a pair and stop crying.
You need to take your own advice. Or is Carson too 'uppity' for you.

Old 04-03-2013, 10:51 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,710,498 times
Quote:

Exactly.
I think the following about sums it up:

Ben Carson proclaims himself a martyr | Jay Bookman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies