Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2013, 09:51 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,060,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Ah, an unfounded persecution complex.
Rather like the majority christians claiming persecution.

No one is saying any of this garbage you're posting; if someone believes it, they might want to seek out help.
While half of my brethren isn't Christian, they say the same thing. And anyone who believes the truth shouldn't seek "help".

Old 04-09-2013, 09:51 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
If you don't want to have your masculine rights intruded upon...avoid people who insist on doing so. Be a lone wolf and the classic alpha male....yah!

Old 04-09-2013, 09:55 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
I could make the same argument, if a woman doesn't want a kid she should take a pill, wrap it up, or get snipped. Your flawed logic isn't a valid argument.

And I the onus on supporting said child is put on the man, if the woman has the child, the ,an should be ale to decide to support that child or not.
No, you can't make the same argument. The woman is the one bearing the child and who will be responsible for it for at least 18 years. Therefore, she can do whatever she wants with the pregnancy.
Don't want to pay for a baby? Wrap it up. Get a vasectomy or whatever. You can't just walk away, as much as you'd like to.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:18 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,327,692 times
Umm... once again i can say to a woman, if you don't want the kid, wrap it up. Get your tubes tied. You can't just walk away, as much as you' like to. You know why I don't make such a claim? Because it's illogical, as is your argument.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Umm... once again i can say to a woman, if you don't want the kid, wrap it up. Get your tubes tied. You can't just walk away, as much as you' like to. You know why I don't make such a claim? Because it's illogical, as is your argument.
Well, too bad. I think it's a perfectly logical argument. Men just can't fu*k and run, leaving the woman holding the proverbial bag. Abortion is legal. Don't want the woman you're doing to have one? Wrap it up.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:00 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,327,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Well, too bad. I think it's a perfectly logical argument. Men just can't fu*k and run, leaving the woman holding the proverbial bag. Abortion is legal. Don't want the woman you're doing to have one? Wrap it up.
This is what your argument sounds like: women can have sex without consequence. Men can only have consequences if the woman he is with permits it.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:03 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,613,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Yes, actually an increasing number of men are getting alimony. Not that I have any sympathy for the ex-wives. Since they've been doing it to men for who knows how long.

And I also believe false accusers should get a harsh sentence such as life or capital punishment, since they already "offed" that person's life with a basic lie.
False accusers should get the exact same punishment that rapists get.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:05 PM

Quote:
This is what your argument sounds like: women can have sex without consequence. Men can only have consequences if the woman he is with permits it.
What part of the "women have to bear the brunt of the responsibility for the incubating, delivering and the raising of a child" are you not understanding? They do all the work, they get to make the decision.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:07 PM

1,127 posts, read 904,360 times
Any man that complains that life is tougher for a man, is a whiner and a wimp.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:13 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Can someone please clear this up for me?

I have been told that If you are a men's rights advocate you are sexist, but if you are a women's rights advocate you are about equality. Explain, please.

Also, I have heard that feminists are working on men's rights issues, and by men's rights groups working on it too, they are somehow derailing their progress. But, I have yet to see any feminist group working or standing up for men's rights.

Why are feminists so against men's rights advocacy groups?
I wouldn't take anything seriously from someone who considers themselves to be a "feminist"

Women are at least equal in almost all walks of life now. The ones who still need to belong to some club just need other stronger women to hide behind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies