Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2013, 07:23 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I don't understand that myself. She did get a lawyer but seems still won't talk.
There is no way that she will not be expected to talk to law enforcement. Is she the Queen of Sheba? Probably prepping for the interview with her attorney.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:25 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You really didn't get the sacasm meant for the poster Katiana was responding to? You need to backtrack a bit and follow the trail of posts leading up to that one. Believe me, no one in their right mind would ever imagine that you are anything other than RW. Really!

Old 04-26-2013, 07:26 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,459,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
You are using that white is black black is white thing again, trying to blame the left for what us usually the rights fault.Thats why you have Fox, to do your bidding over the public airwaves.No one is sympathizing over these perps. They DO need their day in court and everything should go by the books from the very start. The inhumane some of the Right wants to include is only a step down to the same level as the bombers.WE are better than that !
Thank you!

To the rest of you who think it is "leftist" to actually find out who REALLY DID plant the pressure cooker
need a little politics lesson. It isn't left-wing or right-wing to see that justice be carried out.
Wake-up! I know that the amount of justice that is available in this country is proportionate to what you can pay and that is a SAD thing. Many of us, (with the exception of those of you government cheerleaders who never question anything the mainstream media says no matter how sloppy their reporting is or how often they back track and change their story) actually believe it is important to find out WHO REALLY DID IT.

Just because some characters that might be guilty of something else come to light, doesn't mean we should cease looking for WHO REALLY DID IT-----even if it turns out to be a set up.

Let's wake up! As has already been pointed out, this country's history is riddled with False Flags! It is looking like there is a better than even chance this was one too.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
It's because she got a lawyer who's smart enough to know if you don't say anything there's nothing that can be held against you later on.
but those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Her not speaking says volumes.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:30 PM

Quote:
There is no way that she will not be expected to talk to law enforcement. Is she the Queen of Sheba? Probably prepping for the interview with her attorney.
On Fox News.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:32 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,459,190 times
Quote:
You really didn't get the sacasm meant for the poster Katiana was responding to? You need to backtrack a bit and follow the trail of posts leading up to that one. Believe me, no one in their right mind would ever imagine that you are anything other than RW. Really!
No I'm not Right Wing. Far From it. I'm much more Independent/Libertarian/Constitution Party. I guess you can only see black and white. As far as I'm concerned,both Republicans and Democrats are WAY too leftist for me with their fascist leanings raping of the taxpayers and pro war stances.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:34 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
but those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Her not speaking says volumes.
Maybe and maybe not. It's a crap shoot when it comes to LEO's and talking and any smart attorney will know that words can be twisted, people can be pressured into saying things they didn't mean etc so most times it's best to say zippo.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:43 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,651,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Maybe and maybe not. It's a crap shoot when it comes to LEO's and talking and any smart attorney will know that words can be twisted, people can be pressured into saying things they didn't mean etc so most times it's best to say zippo.
You would think that the police would at least have the right to question her with her lawyer present in order to see if they want to charge her with something. Police do investigations all the time. Isn't there some law about not cooperating with a criminal investigation? How can she just say, 'no I'm not talking.' ??!!

Old 04-26-2013, 07:47 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
No I'm not Right Wing. Far From it. I'm much more Independent/Libertarian/Constitution Party. I guess you can only see black and white. As far as I'm concerned,both Republicans and Democrats are WAY too leftist for me with their fascist leanings raping of the taxpayers and pro war stances.
In truth, I could not care less what anyone labels themselves because anyone that is ALWYAS on the same side of the aisle regarding every isues is way to dogmatic and radical IMO...but back to the matter at hand...since your distrust for anything government prevails, no matter who was presented as a suspect, regardless of how much evidence was presented and how many times the suspect gave written admissions, it would not satisfy your deep seated insecurity and paranoia of never really knowing for sure.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:47 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Correct, it was sarcasm, my second language!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Oh, no one is RW any more. Nor is anyone left wing, nor did anyone ever vote for Bush or Obama. We get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies