Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2013, 04:19 AM

5,147 posts, read 7,479,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
In case anybody really cares what the evidence is revealing. Either Homeland Security is a complete failure, or these men were set up as patsies. Following this article I will post a history of false flags perpetrated by our gov't, it's nothing new. What is different is how sloppy they are.

FBI & CIA now admit to putting Boston bombing suspect on 2 “watch lists,” directly contradicting previous public statements. CIA most likely sponsored suspect’s trips to meet US-backed terrorists in Chechnya, Russia.
It is now confirmed that Russian investigators contacted the FBI at least as early as 2011 in regards to Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and again just 6 months before the Boston attacks. Additionally, it is now revealed that both the FBI and CIA had Tsarnaev on at least 2 terrorist watch lists, contradicting previous FBI statements that the case was “closed” after not finding “any terrorism activity, domestic or foreign.

The FBI would finally recant its earlier denial, and disclose on April 19, 2013 in an official statement on FBI.gov that indeed, they had been in contact with Tamerlan Tsarnaev as early as 2011:

It is a long-documented fact that the United States has extensively backed terrorists operating in Russia’s Caucasus region.
It is clear that at the very least, the FBI, CIA, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and other federal agencies knew well ahead of time of Boston Marathon bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and did nothing to prevent him from allegedly carrying out an attack. Understanding the insidious behavior of both the FBI and CIA, opens up a second and more troubling possibility – that the FBI and/or the CIA were directly involved in the Boston bombings themselves, using the Tsarnaev brothers as patsies.
Regardless of which is true – there is more than enough evidence currently to remove the FBI from the Boston bombing investigation and open an immediate and urgent inquiry into both the FBI and CIA’s involvement and criminal improprieties in the lead up to the attacks.
There is also enough evidence for the American people to realize they have exchanged for the past decade, their liberty and dignity for safety and clearly have been left none of the above. It is also now clear that the American people possess the moral imperative to seize back their liberties and to throw off this expansive, ineffectual, stifling, incompetent and/or criminal federal security apparatus – from the DHS and TSA, to the FBI and CIA – who despite receiving billions annually and nearly limitless authority failed utterly to prevent the Boston Marathon bombings, and in fact appear to have played a central role in facilitating them.
CONFIRMED: Both FBI & CIA Watched Boston Bombing Suspects for Years | Pakalert Press
"Long documented" Are your sources really any good?

Old 04-27-2013, 04:33 AM

5,147 posts, read 7,479,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I swear some people watch too much TV...

So let's say the mother, the father, the two brothers and all of their aunts and uncles were on the CIA/FBI/DHS watch list, how many people do you think are on those lists; 100, 200, 1,000, how about tens of thousands? Whatever the number algorithms can only take you so far somebody, some person is going to have to separate the wheat from the chaff and send somebody else to physically look into each one of those persons. Now when the fed has that many people just to check out folks on a list 24/7 then we will indeed be living in a police state.
I'm sure there are large numbers. And that is why the lists must be ANALYZED. Compiling a list merely is a starting point. Do you think Facebook or Yahoo spams every name for every product? Of course not They analyze, find similarities, differences. Actually the value of commercial databases wasn't that you could reach huge numbers of people. It was MICRO-MARKETING, slicing the huge mass of data into tiny meaningful chunks.

Precisely the same with TIDE or any similar database. You analyze and look for things that aren't shared by every name in it. For example, possible signs of criminal activity on foreign soil. Associations. Connections with known radicals (we know that was true). And, the best of all, trips back "home". That one thing has been connected to so many conspiracies, there needs to be a SUBSET of TIDE for just the people who take trips where they can get terrorist training. I'm pretty certain CIA knows a lot of locations like that. The issue has come up painfully often.

I'm amazed that the size of the databases is brought up so often, but apparently the people in the media who bring it up don't think about analysis. The original purpose of the CIA wasn't operations, it was analyzing information. In fact, I think that's either the main job of the FBI or at least one of its areas of expertise. Sure they arrest people. But "investigation" is their original charter. To provide other enforcement agencies with data that has been collected and processed.

I'm really suspicious of people who cite the names in TIDE and other databases but don't move on to the issue of analysis. Seems to me this is a key sign they simply don't understand the problem in any meaningful way.

Old 04-27-2013, 06:08 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,861,032 times
There is no evidence of any involvement other than the two nut jobs. Russia is investigating on their side of the pond also. If there was some, it will be found out. The false flag nonsense is just to part some easily made fearful people, of the Soc Sec checks, ala Beck and Limbaugh who do it daily.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:09 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
You would think that the police would at least have the right to question her with her lawyer present in order to see if they want to charge her with something. Police do investigations all the time. Isn't there some law about not cooperating with a criminal investigation? How can she just say, 'no I'm not talking.' ??!!
Well, that's part of Miranda as well as 5th amendment protections about self incrimination so no, she doesn't have to say a word.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenhere4ever View Post
I'm sure there are large numbers. And that is why the lists must be ANALYZED. Compiling a list merely is a starting point. Do you think Facebook or Yahoo spams every name for every product? Of course not They analyze, find similarities, differences. Actually the value of commercial databases wasn't that you could reach huge numbers of people. It was MICRO-MARKETING, slicing the huge mass of data into tiny meaningful chunks.

Precisely the same with TIDE or any similar database. You analyze and look for things that aren't shared by every name in it. For example, possible signs of criminal activity on foreign soil. Associations. Connections with known radicals (we know that was true). And, the best of all, trips back "home". That one thing has been connected to so many conspiracies, there needs to be a SUBSET of TIDE for just the people who take trips where they can get terrorist training. I'm pretty certain CIA knows a lot of locations like that. The issue has come up painfully often.

I'm amazed that the size of the databases is brought up so often, but apparently the people in the media who bring it up don't think about analysis. The original purpose of the CIA wasn't operations, it was analyzing information. In fact, I think that's either the main job of the FBI or at least one of its areas of expertise. Sure they arrest people. But "investigation" is their original charter. To provide other enforcement agencies with data that has been collected and processed.

I'm really suspicious of people who cite the names in TIDE and other databases but don't move on to the issue of analysis. Seems to me this is a key sign they simply don't understand the problem in any meaningful way.
Just as a side note on databases, data mining is and art and a science that's been pretty much perfected by marketing companies who maintain huge databases of people, I'd even hazard that they're way bigger than any government database. The marketing companies have gotten so far in the weeds with the data they have that they can pretty much predict what any buyer (who's using any kind of card be it credit,debit or loyalty) will purchase on any given day and then market those items to each customer. Safeway does it regularly with their customer specific deals on their card app site.
I've got to believe that the government has at least as good (if not better) data mining capabilities and data bases that are growing as we sit here and read this (new data storage center in UT).
The issue is what are they or did they do with the data they've obviously gathered? Did they act on it or choose not to.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:47 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Stolen clothes always feel much better against your skin than ones purchased legitimately.
You are kidding, right?

Old 04-27-2013, 07:47 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,476,777 times
When will construction begin for the new Muslim Mosque near the Boston Marathon start-finish line? And does anyone know if Boston taxpayers help fund it?

[edit] Do you think the Obama administration help fund it?

Old 04-27-2013, 07:54 AM

8,733 posts, read 15,943,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
There is no evidence of any involvement other than the two nut jobs. Russia is investigating on their side of the pond also. If there was some, it will be found out. The false flag nonsense is just to part some easily made fearful people, of the Soc Sec checks, ala Beck and Limbaugh who do it daily.
Agreed , in a nut shell. Also the Swat/Commandos/Militia patrols seemed more suited for Warfare, than two Guys with ONE gun. I know , the threat of such simple bombs that did such horrific damage justified a show of force, but so much seemed staged. I still don't understand the volley of rounds of fire directed in one direction and for what reason? These conspiracy theories only compound the facts and can cover up what really happened. I say what we saw was a staged for TV event in several directions, born out of frustrations and a outraged Public for revenge, nothing more.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
When will construction begin for the new Muslim Mosque near the Boston Marathon start-finish line? And does anyone know if Boston taxpayers help fund it?

[edit] Do you think the Obama administration help fund it?
No they won't fund it but I'm sure good old Eric Holder will get on TV and spout off about their constitutional rights to do so and that the AG's office will be right behind them (if a woman, next to them if a man) making sure their rights are followed.

Old 04-27-2013, 08:15 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,784,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenhere4ever View Post
"Long documented" Are your sources really any good?
If you trust Pakalert, a Pakistan news outlet, then what's not to trust?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies