Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2013, 01:39 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
If she hated America, as some of you suggest, she wouldn't send her kids here for a better life. If you want to believe they were sent here to commit jihad, then why would she deny it? She would be proud, but instead her heart is broken because they were patsies. They were betrayed by the very government they were working for, our government. They were supposed to infiltrate the extremists and report, instead this is what Tamarlan got. That is him in the photo. The story about how he came to look like that has changed many times, from blowing himself up, to being run over. But we all saw him after he is stripped, walking to the police car. That is Tamarlan. His aunt is 100% positive and I believe her. Why wouldn't I? Why would she lie? You can also compare photos of Tamarlan to the naked guy - anybody that says they don't look alike has an ulterior motive for denying the obvious.

Government terror The naked man
They were 9 and 16 when they came to the US. As the uncle pointed out, the older one couldn't settle in - make the transition from Russia to the US. The younger one settled in quite well.

Highlighted text: And just where did you get that information? Pakalert??? Or do you just lay awake at night dreaming this stuff up?

If you stopped to read your own fantasies you would see that you are claiming that our government brought two boys, 9 and 16 years old, to the US to work as infiltrators. And you have every reason to believe the aunt and the mother. OK.

Old 04-28-2013, 02:34 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
This post will probably get deleted, but it needs to be said. You're an idiot.
I hope it isn't deleted. It would mean we can't tell the truth without being censored!

By the way, the Islamic Society of Boston condemned the bombings. A Jewish rabbi attended prayer services at the mosque in Cambridge to show his support. This was the act of 2 extremists or very sick individuals Most Muslims I know want peace in the world.

Old 04-28-2013, 05:14 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
How ironic, mom of Marathon bomber: my son good, my son good, do nothing wrong, ME? I bad, I bad!

Boston bombing suspects' mother was in U.S. terror database - U.S. News

Old 04-28-2013, 06:03 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Has anyone seen confirmation on the report that the mother was wire tapped in Russia? During a phone call she supposedly discussed Jihad with her son....

Old 04-28-2013, 06:25 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,065,142 times
That hag of a mother of theirs is over in Russia now, right? I think she'll probably stay over there for fear of facing prosecution if she returns. Nobody's claimed the older sons body yet, either.

Old 04-28-2013, 06:58 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
That hag of a mother of theirs is over in Russia now, right? I think she'll probably stay over there for fear of facing prosecution if she returns. Nobody's claimed the older sons body yet, either.
I think the mother may be hunkering down somewhere in Siberia. If not, she should be. She should have kept her mouth shut because all she's done is put a target on herself. Wouldn't be surprised if she mysteriously "disappears".

Then again, I bet those who believe their own conspiracies will claim that the oldest son was shipped off to Bali, and the youngest son recently joined him, since they were recruited by the US government when they were 9 and 16 to infiltrate terrorist organizations, and the mother will also be joining them.

Last edited by softblueyz; 04-28-2013 at 07:16 AM..

Old 04-28-2013, 07:49 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Why are you coming off as if it is my opinion as to why these Jihadist minded brothers did their horrible deed? This is one of the reason that the younger brother gave to the authorities when questioned as to their motives. And if I'm not mistaken, the excuse for 911 was not very different than any terrorist attack on Americans which includes the Boston attack. There was an American military base in Saudi until the administration during that time shut it down post 911. Don't you get it? They don't want the infidels on their soil. Not to get off topic, but going into Iraq is owned totally by the guys in the W.H. situation room in 2001.
I think I got that impression when you wrote this:
You're correct and maybe direct the rage at someone that actually is responsible for initiating those wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (names of which I'll leave up to the reader's discretion),.
Now one may I guess take this as sarcasm if one really stretched the meaning of the word, to me it reads like a conclusion that it's Bush's fault (as usual) couched behind insinuation.
But hey, I guess I could be wrong. Certainly wouldn't be the first nor last time when reading instead of talking.

Old 04-28-2013, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
If she hated America, as some of you suggest, she wouldn't send her kids here for a better life. If you want to believe they were sent here to commit jihad, then why would she deny it? She would be proud, but instead her heart is broken because they were patsies. They were betrayed by the very government they were working for, our government. They were supposed to infiltrate the extremists and report, instead this is what Tamarlan got. That is him in the photo. The story about how he came to look like that has changed many times, from blowing himself up, to being run over. But we all saw him after he is stripped, walking to the police car. That is Tamarlan. His aunt is 100% positive and I believe her. Why wouldn't I? Why would she lie? You can also compare photos of Tamarlan to the naked guy - anybody that says they don't look alike has an ulterior motive for denying the obvious.

Government terror The naked man
Just to be clear about one thing, she didn't "send her kids here" she brought them here and in the process of getting them all on the dole decided to do some "pick-up" shopping at Lord and Taylor.

Old 04-28-2013, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Yeah, some guy sitting in Pakistan has better sources that those here in the US (except for Alex Jones and a few others). I'm sure there's some guy sitting in China who has the same sources.

Definition of investigate:

Comparing Pakalert to Alex Jones is not the best example to prove credibility. Alex Jones has none.
I don't know, even a stopped clock is right twice a day right? Better analogy, even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally. Question is, when is that particular blind squirrel going to find his nut?

One good thing, the younger terrorist is now in a itty bitty solid door cell in solitary. No tv, no weights just 3 hots and a cot (or steel bed to be more descriptive).

Last edited by jimj; 04-28-2013 at 08:03 AM.. Reason: further thoughts

Old 04-28-2013, 09:01 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times

I was not aware the Boston Bombers had killed another. Actually, you can credit a young kids fragile self esteem and sense of identity in another country when he is called out as a possible "terrorist" by reckless speculation on the internet. Sad.

Body Of Missing Brown Student Found In Providence River | The Lewisboro Daily Voice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies