Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 05:58 AM

7,948 posts, read 9,164,633 times

Advertisements

I think he is having dinner with the women senators tonite for whatever good that will do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2013, 06:04 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,143,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Does that superior plan include furloughs for 50,000 FAA workers?
There is actually a strategy to that, one that only idiots would agree with.

Make cuts that disrupt americans and then blame the Republicans for making the cuts.

If they had an honest bone in their body, I'd be surprised.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:06 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,948,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Ever since he got his butt kicked in the gun control vote, he's been invisible.

Trust me.....the less I see of the man child the better....but it seems like he may be hiding out licking his wounds.

Some "leader", huh?
He is in Texas helping Bush dedicate his $500 Million Presidential Library.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:08 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,121,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
He is in Texas helping Bush dedicate his $500 Million Presidential Library.

Funny, when he's all over the place, they complain. When he isn't all over the place they complain.

Make up your minds.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:22 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Default Where's Obama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Ever since he got his butt kicked in the gun control vote, he's been invisible.

Trust me.....the less I see of the man child the better....but it seems like he may be hiding out licking his wounds.

Some "leader", huh?
Obama's in Washington DC, leading the free world.

And that gripes you no end.

Gobama.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:25 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,246,149 times
Quote:
WHERE'S OBAMA?
Probably interacting with other Americans.

Young Scientists and Innovators Amaze President Obama at the White House Science Fair | The White House

President Obama hosts young inventors at White House Science Fair* - NY Daily News

If people really wanted to find out what the President of The United States was doing, they wouldn't be starting threads about it, they'd be looking it up for themselves.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:24 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,351,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Probably interacting with other Americans.

Young Scientists and Innovators Amaze President Obama at the White House Science Fair | The White House

President Obama hosts young inventors at White House Science Fair* - NY Daily News

If people really wanted to find out what the President of The United States was doing, they wouldn't be starting threads about it, they'd be looking it up for themselves.
The less he's doing the better since anything he does damages the country.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:34 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,498,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Exactly. But I suspect the intent of the original question wasn't "to find out what the President of The United States was doing ..." It strikes me as just one more rant against an individual someone doesn't like, without regard to the answer to the question.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:40 AM

3,913 posts, read 5,233,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Funny, when he's all over the place, they complain. When he isn't all over the place they complain.

Make up your minds.

Made up my mind, I don't want him all over the place. In fact, I want him at work just like most Americans. Park the jet(s) for awhile. Get some work done. Be visible at work. Just a thought.

No need for him to be dedicating anything except his attention on how to read without a teleprompter, work on the economy...repeat.....try not to **** off the right too much and for God's sake, stop the non-stop partying....not a good thing in a terrible economy. Show some restraint. Show some leadership. Jay-Z and Bouncin' Beyoncé need a rest.

He could do the right thing with this FAA debacle. Take the spending out of numerous other sources and keep our fragile business community moving. He could also work on that immigration reform where we replace the welcome mat with some stiff borders. I'm not sure of ANY other country in the world that has such porous borders as ours save, perhaps, Canada. And NO one is going to their country to mess things up. Ann Murray did enough of that already.

Stick to fixing our messes. We have no shortage of them. Send foreign aid to domestic destinations for a try. We like rice and beans too you know. No sense in burning thousands of hours and jet fuel on delivery. Besides, we're always hungy. Try UPS, they do a great job and are pretty much always on time. The brown is kind of lame though, perhaps a cobalt blue would be better? Something that smacks of eurotrash....but, I digress....

Try to work with Republicans instead of taking your ball and going home every time they disagree with you. Take a course in economics. I love history but, economics are more important now. Find a way to put this bomber of Boston into a washboard. You went half-way around the world and clipped the tall funny looking guy, certainly a 19 year old from some kickthecannistan country can't be too difficult to work on? Just sayin'

Do something with all your failed business initiatives (cash for clunkers, bailouts, green energy concerns) and try to do something that might work. Instead of stealing our cash, try taking some of GM's back? They owe us billions and I don't know about you but, I could use a few extra bucks this week. God knows I'll never buy their products save maybe, a pickup and then, only a used one.

Get GM a map, a great realtor, and find some broke XXXX lands in Iowa or something to drop those 5 plants in. They really, really don't need to go to China, with our bailout money, and build 5 new plants there while ignoring the core constituency he says he's there to protect. God knows there's a myriad of Democrats disguised as part-time autoworkers/full-time pension hunters looking for another assembly line to pump out more mediocre products festooned with planned obsolescence throughout?

Certainly Janet Neopolitan, the ice cream lady, is going to need a new job after that speech she gave yesterday. Lame comes to mind. Right up there with Clinton and his "Oscar Winning" performance. This might be just the ticket for her. Special envoy to the Iowa State Fair or Pork Futures liason or some other pseudo legit title. Sure. Maybe she can show the Chinese delegates just how to get over even more on us. Just don't bring Biden. Noting says "trust me" more than his smirk. Guy belongs on a GM lot. I swear that guy could screw up a prom date quicker than some pimple faced kid announcing "my condom broke."

So there, I have made up my mind. Have him sit tight and make me happy. See if you can do something about that. PLEASE!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:55 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,477,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
It is our problem. Having an inept and incompetent manchild who's the worst president of all time holding office is everyone's problem.
Once again ricky, the worst president of all time was President James Buchanan. Stop being so emotional.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies