Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 06:07 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
No he didnt, he came out and suggested yet another tax... sales tax

And lets laugh please, Bush is no more a idiot then the worse idiot ever we have in office, Hope n' Change such a farce. Spend wisely, what a friggin joke.
Unity, LMAO nope, more like division.

Lets not even go to economy shall we. Unemployment welfare and food stamps, homeless.

Uncertain years ahead, yup. We have a idiot in office, and you people support anything this idiot does.

Ought to send each one of you a copy of my tapes of him from 2008 and all his promises, you would know what a frigigin lying idiot he is.

Except this idiot, never knows how it happened, imagine that, it is always the other guys, or he does not know has no idea Your President, you ought to the hell know.

Using scare tactics, bullish blackmail, bull, is not needed if your a decent kind hearted fair President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2013, 09:02 PM

177 posts, read 266,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Ever since he got his butt kicked in the gun control vote, he's been invisible.

Trust me.....the less I see of the man child the better....but it seems like he may be hiding out licking his wounds.

Some "leader", huh?
You voted for romney I bet.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:04 PM

1,127 posts, read 903,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han$ome Texan View Post
You voted for romney I bet.
Wasted vote

Old 04-24-2013, 09:05 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Your President will be in West, Texas tomorrow and will attend the Bush Library celebration. And just to tick you off, he'll squeeze in a fundraiser. Any other questions?

Old 04-24-2013, 09:06 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:

Trust me.....the less I see of the man child the better....but it seems like he may be hiding out licking his wounds.

Some "leader", huh?
Probably at a mosque.

In Obama's Audacity of Hope, he insinuated that he would stand with Muslim Americans should the political winds shift in any ugly direction.

Can a President Who Has Promised to Stand with the Muslims Protect Americans?

Old 04-24-2013, 09:06 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Dallas is almost in lockdown with snipers on rooftops, every cop on duty, secret service all over downtown.

All the Presidents are in town.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:11 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
He knows whats coming and is hiding out!

Old 04-24-2013, 09:30 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,447,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Probably at a mosque.

In Obama's Audacity of Hope, he insinuated that he would stand with Muslim Americans should the political winds shift in any ugly direction.

Can a President Who Has Promised to Stand with the Muslims Protect Americans?
Reported to the CIA. All Americans who refuse conversion to Islam will be tried for treason in OUR America. We are now taking back OUR country, sorry your candidate lost

Old 04-24-2013, 10:11 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Made up my mind, I don't want him all over the place. In fact, I want him at work just like most Americans. Park the jet(s) for awhile. Get some work done. Be visible at work. Just a thought.

No need for him to be dedicating anything except his attention on how to read without a teleprompter, work on the economy...repeat.....try not to **** off the right too much and for God's sake, stop the non-stop partying....not a good thing in a terrible economy. Show some restraint. Show some leadership. Jay-Z and Bouncin' Beyoncé need a rest.

He could do the right thing with this FAA debacle. Take the spending out of numerous other sources and keep our fragile business community moving. He could also work on that immigration reform where we replace the welcome mat with some stiff borders. I'm not sure of ANY other country in the world that has such porous borders as ours save, perhaps, Canada. And NO one is going to their country to mess things up. Ann Murray did enough of that already.

Stick to fixing our messes. We have no shortage of them. Send foreign aid to domestic destinations for a try. We like rice and beans too you know. No sense in burning thousands of hours and jet fuel on delivery. Besides, we're always hungy. Try UPS, they do a great job and are pretty much always on time. The brown is kind of lame though, perhaps a cobalt blue would be better? Something that smacks of eurotrash....but, I digress....

Try to work with Republicans instead of taking your ball and going home every time they disagree with you. Take a course in economics. I love history but, economics are more important now. Find a way to put this bomber of Boston into a washboard. You went half-way around the world and clipped the tall funny looking guy, certainly a 19 year old from some kickthecannistan country can't be too difficult to work on? Just sayin'

Do something with all your failed business initiatives (cash for clunkers, bailouts, green energy concerns) and try to do something that might work. Instead of stealing our cash, try taking some of GM's back? They owe us billions and I don't know about you but, I could use a few extra bucks this week. God knows I'll never buy their products save maybe, a pickup and then, only a used one.

Get GM a map, a great realtor, and find some broke XXXX lands in Iowa or something to drop those 5 plants in. They really, really don't need to go to China, with our bailout money, and build 5 new plants there while ignoring the core constituency he says he's there to protect. God knows there's a myriad of Democrats disguised as part-time autoworkers/full-time pension hunters looking for another assembly line to pump out more mediocre products festooned with planned obsolescence throughout?

Certainly Janet Neopolitan, the ice cream lady, is going to need a new job after that speech she gave yesterday. Lame comes to mind. Right up there with Clinton and his "Oscar Winning" performance. This might be just the ticket for her. Special envoy to the Iowa State Fair or Pork Futures liason or some other pseudo legit title. Sure. Maybe she can show the Chinese delegates just how to get over even more on us. Just don't bring Biden. Noting says "trust me" more than his smirk. Guy belongs on a GM lot. I swear that guy could screw up a prom date quicker than some pimple faced kid announcing "my condom broke."

So there, I have made up my mind. Have him sit tight and make me happy. See if you can do something about that. PLEASE!
This is PERFECTION!!

Old 04-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,551 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:

Some "leader", huh?
Only in politics is having a majority back you considered losing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies