Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2014, 05:51 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,757,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
For anyone to think they have a right to the money I worked to earn is greedy and selfish. Didn't you think about this before or did you think you could support yourself on minimum wage? Have some pride.

As for corporate welfare, you don't see me defending it do you? So stop arguing and pointing your finger like a 2 year old... if the owners of corporation jumped off a bridge would you?). I don't like paying for the irresponsible or corporate welfare. Stay on topic... welfare for the irresponsible, greedy, selfish and doesn't give a damn about bringing children into poverty.
Oh i am on topic, "Welfare in the U.S; Just the facts". Oh i am sorry are we only talking about welfare for the poor? No offence petch751 you claim to not support corporate welfare but dang man i want to believe you, but 99% of your posts are against poor welfare period. I just find it odd that everyone is so focused on reforming welfare for the poor when steps have been made to reform it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2014, 05:52 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,021,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post

Continued from my last post:

The Waltons, America’s wealthiest family, also avoid an estimated $607 million in federal taxes each year through lower tax rates on capital gains.

The tax laws were not enacted in a vacuum; they were adopted in response to relentless corporate lobbying, threats and campaign support.”
Jealousy will get you, well on City data bitching about Walmart

I say get rid of the I.R.S. Have a national sales tax and call it a day or night shopping,
at Walmart

Old 07-31-2014, 05:53 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Like Orlando Shaw who has 22 children by 14 women then he claims he is a good father.

Orlando Shaw, Nashville Father With 22 Children By 14 Women, Sued For Unpaid Child Support (VIDEO)
Again, you paint everyone with a huge brush based upon some tiny insignificant brush.

kinda like.....

People named Petch are murderers:
Thomas Petch - manslaughter - 2002 - Thomas Petch

We should imprison the lot of them!

Old 07-31-2014, 05:54 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
You can cut and paste all you want. They game the system. We know it, and it continues.
Hey, some folks simply don't want to work. It's more fun to hang out at Walmart, talk
on a cell or be on facebook all day, pasting photos of your kids and chatting about what a
great mom you are....
I used to have to drive through this area to and from work. Yep, there they were sitting on the front steps everyday watching the fools going to work to support their asses. At the red light I would see this woman, day in, day out, super fat, stomach hanging out, rolling over her pants, she didn't have an ounce of pride. It was a disgusting site.

Old 07-31-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Again, you paint everyone with a huge brush based upon some tiny insignificant brush.

kinda like.....

People named Petch are murderers:
Thomas Petch - manslaughter - 2002 - Thomas Petch

We should imprison the lot of them!
LOL, and you think I am stupid enough to use my last name... wow, even going as far as looking it up. Thanks for the laugh. OH this is petch too

Old 07-31-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
I used to have to drive through this area to and from work. Yep, there they were sitting on the front steps everyday watching the fools going to work to support their asses. At the red light I would see this woman, day in, day out, super fat, stomach hanging out, rolling over her pants, she didn't have an ounce of pride. It was a disgusting site.
"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you." -Palpatine

Old 07-31-2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
LOL, and you think I am stupid enough to use my last name... wow, even going as far as looking it up. Thanks for the laugh.
Well I certainly considered it a possibility, but it was more illustrative of what you are doing. Trying to link an entire group of people to the actions of one. Apparently that was too complex for you.

I looked it up because "petch" is a last name, or occasionally a nickname. I figured I'd get some gang banger using the nickname, but got that one first. shrug.

Old 07-31-2014, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Well I certainly considered it a possibility, but it was more illustrative of what you are doing. Trying to link an entire group of people to the actions of one. Apparently that was too complex for you.

I looked it up because "petch" is a last name, or occasionally a nickname. I figured I'd get some gang banger using the nickname, but got that one first. shrug.
How silly of you. Oh and your types and Obama didn't link an entire group of people to the actions of a few? Nah never. Wake the F up. So it's ok for you and obama to do it but you get offended when done back to you?

Old 07-31-2014, 06:00 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,757,933 times
^^^^^

@petch751

Currently there are cuts totaling billions in poor welfare, billions more in the future, we are making people find work etc. But what point im trying to make is as your cutting these programs congress is adding the billions cut to corporate welfare. While your bellyaching about the poor, your still paying the same. Have some pride man. Im still waiting for the right to propose any corporate welfare reform package.

Old 07-31-2014, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
^^^^^

@petch751

Currently there are cuts totaling billions in poor welfare, billions more in the future, we are making people find work etc. But what point im trying to make is as your cutting these programs congress is adding the billions cut to corporate welfare. While your bellyaching about the poor, your still paying the same. Have some pride man. Im still waiting for the right to propose any corporate welfare reform package.
Two wrongs don't make welfare for either right. Have some pride man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies