Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 10:03 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,751,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
NPR wasn't perpetuating anything, they were basically making fun of birthers. So since you know how to cut an paste, what your opinion on this, do you believe that Obama wasn't born in America?

and I quote.... "say what?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2013, 10:05 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,264,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
and I quote.... "say what?"
Ah, so you agree that this whole birther conspiracy is nothing but idiotic thinking by the slow minded. And NPR was basically making fun of them.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
1. The "evidence" appears on and has been altered by an far-right, extremist website.
2. Yes, the NPR administrative executive acknowledges that, amongst conservative columnists, there, at the time the conversation in question was illegally recorded, was a continuing argument over the facts as to whether the President was born where he and the State of Hawaii say he was born.
3. There is no suggestion of a cover-up, from what I heard.
4. The electorate decided who they believed when, for a second time after having these allegations offered, they elected President Obama.
5. The title of the discussion is a lie - but RWNJs are permitted to do that on C-D, from what I'm observing ... even though the rules here prohibit such distortions.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you. A conspiracy!

LOL!

Old 05-01-2013, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Ah, so you agree that this whole birther conspiracy is nothing but idiotic thinking by the slow minded. And NPR was basically making fun of them.

Did you not read the topic, in your haste to attack a messenger and not the message?
Is it a personal vendetta?

Old 05-01-2013, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Did you not read the topic, in your haste to attack a messenger and not the message?
Is it personal?
So now you are being vague and deflecting, NPR was making fun of birthers in that video and the person who wrote the article was nothing but a sucker in thinking that NPR was agreeing with the birthers.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:22 AM

8,733 posts, read 15,968,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
You are the most ignorant person in this thread, and before you gpo there; I'm not a Republican. For being so smart (self-proclaimed), progressives sure like doing the caveman... a lot!
Opinions are worth about what you paid for them. Stand up and take a hard look at the options, the facts , the arguments, discussions, the experts who have the paper to back them up ( their credentials ) and the real world around us. You won't find it in Religion, but what you will find is the lies, untruths, fabricated facts, that just must be true. You heard it on Fox News ! If they want to call their talk shows and panels entertainment, use the disclaimer fact and fiction, but no, they do not, thats where the rub comes in and why I call it brainwashing, there are a lot of sheep out there who want someone or some thing to follow, they are easy marks , and yes they seem to all come from the far right. I think its gone far behond just politics, its become dangerous and irresponsible. !

Old 05-01-2013, 10:34 AM

Quote:
So now you are being vague and deflecting, NPR was making fun of birthers in that video and the person who wrote the article was nothing but a sucker in thinking that NPR was agreeing with the birthers.

You took it and ran with it. I wasn't the one who made you look like a fool chasing your tail.

That was all on you my friend.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:39 AM

Quote:
You took it and ran with it. I wasn't the one who made you look like a fool chasing your tail.

That was all on you my friend.
Ran with what? Laughing at the idiot birther that wrote the article who didn't understand their own video link they were commenting on? I think you might be confused or you have worked yourself into a corner and you don't want to be associated with birthers.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:07 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,443,337 times
So he wins a second term. He has 3-years left. I really wonder what the relevance of this debate is. I mean seriously. . . even if Obama was born in Africa his mom was an american citizen and thus there is a good chance courts would of found him able to run for citizenship anyway.

That is what that Republican guy is pulling (Ted Cruz born in Canada) for his run.

Why would you fake a US birth, when a US birth isn't needed per any consituonal/legal record. . . .

but that is just like a conspiracy. No juice for the squeeze. Just a conpsiracy because people want one, not because there is a reason to do one.

http://www.texastribune.org/2012/08/13/texplainer-could-canadian-born-ted-cruz-be-preside/

Old 05-01-2013, 11:38 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,479,056 times
None of us were there to see the annointed one being born in the US were we! so he either is, or he was't.

What is the big deal, even if he was not, more then half of you would not care anyways, so is this a big deal, you would talk yourself out of the truth if it were.

For those of you saying he was, do you have hard facts, is there hard facts he was, he wasn't. The point is in Obama's case, i can see the great length people would go thru to cover up. One look, just take a look at the ***** foot media when it comes to Obama. All they do is kiss his ass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies