Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 02:54 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
There you have it. As soon as that baby pops through the birth canal the anti-choicers don't want one dime of their money spent to make sure she is healthy and educated and safe.

The child MUST be born. But once she takes a breath they could give a flying fig what happens to her.
Yep, the OP couldn't care less if the baby dropped dead once it was born, just as long as that baby is born.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2013, 02:55 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Forcing women to carry a fetus to term and give birth against their will is just another form of slavery.

50 years from now, I would imagine we will have much better methods of birth control so abortion won't be necessary anyway.
If your mother didn't be a slave for you , you wouldn't be here.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:58 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Yep, the OP couldn't care less if the baby dropped dead once it was born, just as long as that baby is born.
We don't hear anything about Birthright.. that is an organization that helps poor pregnant girls . If we had a better society we may hear more about Birthright than Planned Parenthood.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:59 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If your mother didn't be a slave for you , you wouldn't be here.
And?

Old 05-01-2013, 03:03 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
There you have it. As soon as that baby pops through the birth canal the anti-choicers don't want one dime of their money spent to make sure she is healthy and educated and safe.

The child MUST be born. But once she takes a breath they could give a flying fig what happens to her.
I want government limited to their constitutional powers.

I want parents to take responsibility for their own children.

My wife and I have two children. We have had sex many times. We never had an abortion.

Disciplined, responsible people can manage that.

I don't ask for help, I choose to give to the charities of my choice, just as you can.

Old 05-01-2013, 03:05 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post

My wife and I have two children. We have had sex many times. We never had an abortion.

I don't ask for help, I choose to give to the charities of my choice, just as you can.
So what does that have to do with abortions being legal?

Old 05-01-2013, 03:06 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:

So you want to force your choices upon everyone else.

Old 05-01-2013, 03:07 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Quote:
My tax dollars are not anyone's to take for abortion or for raising your children.
Please print this out and stick it in your wallet:

"To Whom It May Concern In The Emergency Room: My tax dollars are for me and for me alone. If I am in a mass casualty situation you are to treat only me. Ignore the child who just had her legs blown off. She is a leech on society and I'm pissed off that you are using my tax money to treat her."

Post a copy on your front door in case of earthquake and someone has to drag you out of the rubble.

Old 05-01-2013, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
My cousins daughter just had a stillborn birth.

It was very traumatic for her.

She would have been a wonderful mother to that baby.

Nature can be nasty.

In the mean time, several thousand late term abortions were performed (after 24 weeks) by millionaires (abortionists).

Old 05-01-2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
So you want to force your choices upon everyone else.
Where in my post did I even come close to saying that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies