Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 02:50 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I'll take piece of that. Five Benjamins say no way.
I'll take that bet, too!

I'm really not surprised that the Bush-haters think he will try to continue his presidency. Yeah, sure!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2007, 04:31 AM

20,349 posts, read 19,941,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Anyone want’a bet on if our constitution gets amended so George can retain office?
Deal me in on that bet, daddy. Baby needs new high-tops.

I'm a sucker for a sucker's throwdown.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:05 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,811,485 times
I do not think the Constitution will be amended to allow GWB and his backers to retain the presidency. I think it will just be ignored as inconvenient in a national emergency.

Changing the President and Congress would constitute a major “national emergency” to the profiteering warmongers running the country.

Old 11-05-2007, 08:28 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,894,490 times
Do you mean that Georgie and company would cook up some more lies about WMDs and terror in an effort to remain in office? wow,,,,, I can’t image that happening AGAIN, but there are some supporters called the “BASE” and I’m sure they would do it again and again.

Old 11-05-2007, 08:46 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,743,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Maybe some of these US supporters of Chavez should try living in Venezula as an underclass citizen....

They would quickly change their tune
Do you mean the same Chavez as the vice president was talking about from Peru?

Old 11-05-2007, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I do not think the Constitution will be amended to allow GWB and his backers to retain the presidency. I think it will just be ignored as inconvenient in a national emergency.

Changing the President and Congress would constitute a major “national emergency” to the profiteering warmongers running the country.
The Bush crime family has already shown how to go against the constitution and to IGNORE it will be an even bigger shame. The people NEED to know the truth. Ignoring it as inconvenient would be to allow this administration to continue in it's crimes against this nation.

Old 11-05-2007, 10:01 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,260,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
The Bush crime family has already shown how to go against the constitution and to IGNORE it will be an even bigger shame. The people NEED to know the truth. Ignoring it as inconvenient would be to allow this administration to continue in it's crimes against this nation.
What crime would that be? And what truth? What crimes against this nation? Strong words, accusations really, followed with nothing but vague assertions. . .

Old 11-05-2007, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
What crime would that be? And what truth? What crimes against this nation? Strong words, accusations really, followed with nothing but vague assertions. . .
LYING to the American people about weapons of mass destruction. Going into Iraq and murdering thousands of innocent people and displacing millions more.
Lying to the American people about spying on citizens when he himself stated"you need a court order to wiretap".
Knowing full well the plan to out a cia agent.
How about when he said "I don't spend much time thinking about Osama?"
What the hell was that? I mean according to Bush it was Osama responsible for 9/11 wasn't it?
These are just a few of the crimes and they are not vague assertions. Look at his ratings hon, he makes Richard Nixon look like a sweetheart.
The man is a disgrace and so is his entire administration.
Bush/Cheney>>over a million whoppers served!

Old 11-06-2007, 06:37 AM

20,349 posts, read 19,941,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
You're overlooking all of the rights you've lost since 2000. Don't ask me what rights you've actually lost though because I'm too busy to name them

Old 11-06-2007, 06:46 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,260,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
LYING to the American people about weapons of mass destruction. Going into Iraq and murdering thousands of innocent people and displacing millions more.
Lying to the American people about spying on citizens when he himself stated"you need a court order to wiretap".
Knowing full well the plan to out a cia agent.
How about when he said "I don't spend much time thinking about Osama?"
What the hell was that? I mean according to Bush it was Osama responsible for 9/11 wasn't it?
These are just a few of the crimes and they are not vague assertions. Look at his ratings hon, he makes Richard Nixon look like a sweetheart.
The man is a disgrace and so is his entire administration.
Bush/Cheney>>over a million whoppers served!
I again ask what crimes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies