Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 05:14 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
as long as the free cheese and obama phones are available, he'll have his 47% approval rating...
And the 53% will stay home, and not vote, which is a good thing, because they're bottom feeders anyway. I think you're using old GOP talking points, maybe you should reboot the brain?

Quote:
GOP debunked: 'Obama phone' does not exist, program started in 2008 under Bush.
As it happens the "Obama phone" actually was signed into law by President George W. Bush in 2008. The program is called "SafeLink Wireless." An article from August 2008 confirms this.

GOP debunked: 'Obama phone' does not exist, program started in 2008 under Bush - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

Old 05-21-2013, 05:49 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
Pi**ing off you RWNJs is so easy it is not that much fun anymore.

Most of the country supports the policies and actions of this administration because they are doing good for the country. If we had elected the warmonger and the idiot we would be losing a war with Iran as well as watching Okalahoma blow away without any aid. We would be seeing Alaska recieve gold toilet seats just to please her highnass.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:52 PM

745 posts, read 1,438,472 times
Quote:
Most of the country supports the policies and actions of this administration
Define "most"
Quote:
because they are doing good for the country.
How so?
Quote:
If we had elected the warmonger and the idiot we would be losing a war with Iran
????
Quote:
as well as watching Okalahoma blow away without any aid.
Huh?
Quote:
We would be seeing Alaska recieve gold toilet seats just to please her highnass.
Now you really lost me

Old 05-22-2013, 09:11 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,745,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
"Free speech for me; not for thee."
Isn't it interesting how liberals are so intolerant.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:13 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,214,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Dont think they really left, their just hiding in the closet waiting for the talking points..
21 May

Spotted: @joshtpm @CapehartJ @ezraklein & other lefty columnists headed into the West Wing as a group. POTUS coffee? Carney meeting? Anyone?

Old 05-22-2013, 09:24 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
IRS, Benghazi, confiscating email and phone records none of it matters to the ONE. You see he got what he wanted. He was elected to a second term which is what all this was about. Now he sits back and laughs and watches the people he put on the block being chopped down one by one and knows his useful idiots will defend his every action to the end. I'm sure he and Meechele are sitting back planning planning their next vacation soon having a good chuckle. He really doesn't care much about all this "nonsense" going on in DC. He knows the useful idiots will provide cover for him. How does it feel to be used by this charlatan liberals? Maybe one of the senators should ask these stooges who have been thrown under the bus testifying in the hearing today or the ones coming up that question?

This is why you have elected as president. Liberals should be ashamed of themselves.
We need a new political term Greasy Duck because this chump will remain afloat and water will just bead up and run off his back as usual.

I am in no hurry to see Biden take his place either. Biden is more fox like than a duck. Since Obama is a racist and wants a race war just maybe he will get it.
That will dampen quasi *******s spirit, since they are inherently lazy.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:44 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times
Quote:
That is all find and dandy if you do it across the board and do it legally. What we have here was targeting of particular groups during an election period to impede or their ability to partake in the voting process. If your for that then you aren't an American. Move to North Korea they would love you there.
Your post shows just how clueless you are about the entire matter.
The groups in question would warrant investigation and in fact would be unelegible for nonprofit tax status if in fact they were doing what you claim they were."partake in the voting process".

According to the law such groups MUST be primarily engaged in "THE PROMOTION OF SOCIAL WELFARE"

KUchief as usual misses the entire point. The real point is that very few of these groups either GOP or Democrat meet the standard needed and ALL of them are illegal political slush funds. It's the fact the IRS targeted the CONSERVATIVE groups leaving the equally guilty LIBERALS alone that makes it such a scandal.

Old 05-22-2013, 11:09 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times
Quote:
You need to read the title of this thread as it is actually you, the useful idiot, who missed the entire point. Perhaps your overdosing on your maple syrup a bit too much to figure it all out.
I was just responding to your clueless remarks on the subject.

Old 05-23-2013, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Your post shows just how clueless you are about the entire matter.
The groups in question would warrant investigation and in fact would be unelegible for nonprofit tax status if in fact they were doing what you claim they were."partake in the voting process".

According to the law such groups MUST be primarily engaged in "THE PROMOTION OF SOCIAL WELFARE"

KUchief as usual misses the entire point. The real point is that very few of these groups either GOP or Democrat meet the standard needed and ALL of them are illegal political slush funds. It's the fact the IRS targeted the CONSERVATIVE groups leaving the equally guilty LIBERALS alone that makes it such a scandal.
Funny we have been saying the same thing about Obama now 4.5 years. Obama doesn't add up to meet the standards we expect of a leader. He would be better working in the fields as a weeder.

We all knew this would just be Chicago politics as usual on a larger scale. In that we were correct. This pain will be over shortly. That little narcissist will be bowing and groveling in his usual manner soon enough and may be going to JAIL.

Old 05-23-2013, 03:34 PM

Quote:
You need to read the title of this thread as it is actually you, the useful idiot, who missed the entire point. Perhaps your overdosing on your maple syrup a bit too much to figure it all out.
Hey you leave my maple syrup alone. I tapped the trees and boiled it all down by myself ! I made it! I cut up a 55 gallon drum and welded up a steel pan too.

I doubt Obama knows what maple syrup IS, and to tell the truth i don't want him to find OUT!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies