Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 09:03 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

IRS, Benghazi, confiscating email and phone records none of it matters to the ONE. You see he got what he wanted. He was elected to a second term which is what all this was about. Now he sits back and laughs and watches the people he put on the block being chopped down one by one and knows his useful idiots will defend his every action to the end. I'm sure he and Meechele are sitting back planning planning their next vacation soon having a good chuckle. He really doesn't care much about all this "nonsense" going on in DC. He knows the useful idiots will provide cover for him. How does it feel to be used by this charlatan liberals? Maybe one of the senators should ask these stooges who have been thrown under the bus testifying in the hearing today or the ones coming up that question?

This is why you have elected as president. Liberals should be ashamed of themselves.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:04 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
It all happened a long time ago

Old 05-17-2013, 09:08 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
How does it feel to be used by this charlatan liberals?
If I was president, I'd sick the IRS on political and religious nonprofit groups, too.

And then I'd go on vacation and enjoy myself, just to upset people like you.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:11 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Quote:
IRS, Benghazi, confiscating email and phone records none of it matters to the ONE. You see he got what he wanted. He was elected to a second term which is what all this was about. Now he sits back and laughs and watches the people he put on the block being chopped down one by one and knows his useful idiots will defend his every action to the end. I'm sure he and Meechele are sitting back planning planning their next vacation soon having a good chuckle. He really doesn't care much about all this "nonsense" going on in DC. He knows the useful idiots will provide cover for him. How does it feel to be used by this charlatan liberals? Maybe one of the senators should ask these stooges who have been thrown under the bus testifying in the hearing today or the ones coming up that question?

This is why you have elected as president. Liberals should be ashamed of themselves.
True liberals have left the building only leaving the *******s behind to follow Dear Leader.

Where have all the liberals gone, long time passing.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:12 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
True liberals have left the building only leaving the *******s behind to follow Dear Leader.

Where have all the liberals gone, long time passing.
Dont think they really left, their just hiding in the closet waiting for the talking points..

Old 05-17-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
If I was president, I'd sick the IRS on political and religious nonprofit groups, too.

And then I'd go on vacation and enjoy myself, just to upset people like you.
Yes exactly what liberals would do the whole time claiming they are there to help everybody out and sacrificing for the common good. You have provided an great example for why liberals should be purged from government.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:15 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Quote:
Yes exactly what liberals would do the whole time claiming they are there to help everybody out and sacrificing for the common good.
Taxing political groups is for the common good. They didn't go NEARLY far enough; I would've taken an axe to these bastards, AND I would've included the big fish, not just these little rag and bone outfits.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:20 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Dont think they really left, their just hiding in the closet waiting for the talking points..
Nah those are the pretenders. The real liberals have scattared to the four winds. Real liberals wouldn't put up with this ****.

Even now the key board libearls have been very quiet.

Doo doo doo looking out my back door....

Old 05-17-2013, 09:20 AM

That is all find and dandy if you do it across the board and do it legally. What we have here was targeting of particular groups during an election period to impede or their ability to partake in the voting process. If your for that then you aren't an American. Move to North Korea they would love you there.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:44 AM

Wiki actually provides a good breakdown of what a useful idiot is which describes liberals to an almost exact science.........

In political jargon, useful idiot is a pejorative term for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they do not understand, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause.
The term has been used to refer to Soviet sympathizers in Western countries. The implication was that, although the people in question naïvely thought of themselves as an ally of the Soviet Union, they were actually held in contempt and were being cynically used. The use of the term in political discourse has since been extended to other propagandists, especially those who are seen to unwittingly support a malignant cause which they naïvely believe to be a force for good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies