Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 08:53 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
people are nimwits.
As anyone who reads your posts can attest.

Quote:
Oh and by the way, Kathleen Sebelius appears to have violated federal ethics rules when she asked health care executives to contribute to the campaign to implement Obamacare.
Which has what, exactly, to do with this thread? Oh, that's right, nothing. (See above re: nimwits)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2013, 08:53 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,424,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
As anyone who reads your posts can attest.

Which has what, exactly, to do with this thread? Oh, that's right, nothing. (See above re: nimwits)
Obviously you didn't read the thread.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:19 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times
Now when I go to different doctors I have been seeing for 6 years, I have to fill out new-patient-type forms every 6 months.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Now when I go to different doctors I have been seeing for 6 years, I have to fill out new-patient-type forms every 6 months.
OMG!! You poor, poor dear! And I bet all those people who couldn't afford insurance before and will be able to now get coverage through the exchanges won't care one whit about how much you will have to suffer for it. What an outrage. We all feel your pain.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:54 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,424,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
OMG!! You poor, poor dear! And I bet all those people who couldn't afford insurance before and will be able to now get coverage through the exchanges won't care one whit about how much you will have to suffer for it. What an outrage. We all feel your pain.
oh you poor thing HeyJude, blacks said it was so too hard to get a proper voters ID. You are all so helpless.

And this is why HeyJude is an Obama supporter, FREEEE STUFF.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:58 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,078,885 times
- His healthcare law gave me a few extra years of healthcare coverage.

- By getting the banks out of the student loan business, he's saving me a bunch of money.

Just two off the top of my head.

Old 05-20-2013, 10:06 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
He has driven the RWNJ's totally insane. It's been enjoyable watching their heads spin completely around. And. . the mass hysteria coming from the right - priceless!

Old 05-20-2013, 10:16 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,213,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Ahh, so you know Don Draper???
You are waiting and expecting a politician to improve your life instead of doing it yourself, yet you call others losers????

If I want my life to get better I'll do it myself and not wait for Romney or Obama to do it for me.

Old 05-20-2013, 10:21 AM

Quote:
oh you poor thing HeyJude, blacks said it was so too hard to get a proper voters ID. You are all so helpless.

And this is why HeyJude is an Obama supporter, FREEEE STUFF.
As usual, your responses make no sense. But you are entertaining, in a--"Hey, look at that idiot blathering incoherently over there!"--kind of way. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 05-20-2013, 10:28 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,074,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
He's the President of ALL of us, with the responsibility to make life better for at least the majority of us. I agree with the thread starter; he hasn't done anything but harm to this country.

He has the power to make changes that would help the majority (and future generations) significantly--like cutting out some of the 90% of government spending that is waste, pork, corruption, and spending that doesn't help anyone. You could eliminate all the Defense spending (except Veteran's programs), foreign aid, HUD, Homeland Security, NASA, and countless other programs and activities, without harming a single American. All that money could then stay with the people who earned it, growing the economy for everyone.

And unless he's planning to print another trillion and send most of us checks for at least $50,000, there's no way he can cancel out all the extra taxes and health care and insurance costs he's loaded us down with.
If you really believe any of this, then you have a complete lack of understanding on what a president can and can't do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies