Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2013, 09:51 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
sure, why not?

Love and orientation all boils down to sex, at the end of the day.

It's what makes people tick.

No sex = no orientation (with the default being hetero)
This is completely and utterly contradictory.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:55 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,838,858 times
Everyone is hetero until they have sex.

Not contradictory at all, because a gay man or woman can still have a child.

Old 05-25-2013, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Everyone is hetero until they have sex.
No. I most certainly was gay well before I ever had gay sex.

The first time I had gay sex, before I actually had the sex, I was on a date with a man. Are you saying that while I was on a romantic date with another man I was a heterosexual? That's ridiculous.

Quote:
Not contradictory at all, because a gay man or woman can still have a child.
What's contradictory is saying that not having sex means you have no sexual orientation - except that when you're not having sex your sexual orientation is heterosexual. I mean, come on. That's elementary school level (il)logic.

And what the hell does being able to have a child have to do with anything?

Old 05-25-2013, 11:02 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,214,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
There you are...dropping your kid off at the Jamboree and being introduced to his new tent mate, "Pat"....Pat was dropped off by "Elizabeth and Carol".....Pat brought along a chest full of Barbie Dolls and a vinyl, with clear plastic lid, makeup kit.....Pat also wears shorts....really short shorts with his n' her "tonsils" hanging out....Pat wears longer than usual hair and has a certain "feminine" air about him/her....

It's late, they are both going to sleep.....you kid wakes up, shaves his legs, and he is a she.....taking a walk on the wild side....WTF!!!!!

Your vision: You sent your kid to bond and have a nice kid outing.....

Result? Your kid comes home with an outrageous story of "exploration", makeup, and announces his new friend "Pat" as "special"....uh huh.....

Call me old fashioned here but, I would think you might have to deal with something like this at least 5-10 years later.....Nothing like having to change your kids entire wardrobe just prior to the next school year. Suddenly, posters of Barney Frank, Melissa Etheridge, Gloria Steinem are replacing Buzz Light Year and the like.

To insanity and beyond!

I don't think we are quite ready for this....are you?
So sad you missed your real youth eh Buzz? I mean really, you think gay kids are like this or that two mothers can influence a kids orientation. It is twits like you that are keeping America ignorant, gays do not choose their orientation. But in your bizzaro Buzz lightyear one maybe they do. Oh my bad, toy story is much like that other fictional book you homophobes follow.

Old 05-25-2013, 11:05 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
I don't give a shlt about your statistics. Look at the statistics of pedophilia in the Catholic Church. It's a risk I wouldn't allow my teenage son to take, just like I wouldn't allow my teenage daughter to take if it were a straight man. If you want to roll the dice with your kids, then you are an abusive parent.
Not 'giving a sh-it' about the facts of child molestation makes one a neglectful parent.

Old 05-25-2013, 11:06 PM

Fischer: Boy Scouts Are Now The "Boy Sodomizers Of America" - YouTube

Old 05-25-2013, 11:23 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,492,645 times
Quote:
I'd say that is a bit different.

Because young boys do actually look like girls, so may be more appealing to the gay man.

This is the issue.
That is just plain stupid. Why would a gay man attracted to men be attracted to boys that look like girls? Do you even read what your write, or just spout off the top of your head. You have no idea what you are talking about, just spewing more garbage.

Old 05-25-2013, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
The first time I had gay sex, before I actually had the sex, I was on a date with a man. Are you saying that while I was on a romantic date with another man I was a heterosexual? That's ridiculous.
yes, you were hetero until you actually had sex, because otherwise it would just be a fantasy.

Quote:
And what the hell does being able to have a child have to do with anything?
A lot.

If a gay man has a child with a woman then he is not 100% gay.

Old 05-25-2013, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
That is just plain stupid. Why would a gay man attracted to men be attracted to boys that look like girls? Do you even read what your write, or just spout off the top of your head. You have no idea what you are talking about, just spewing more garbage.
All men are hetero at birth, because it was what we are programmed to be.

So, as a man develops he may find himself more attracted to other men, yet the base code is still there, in that he is at least subliminally attracted to women.

And this is where the young boys come in. As far as the DNA is concerned, these are half-women, half boy - so will have an appeal to the gay man.

Old 05-25-2013, 11:52 PM

He would be asexual until the act, then he would become homosexual - at which point he would need to be removed from the scouts.

So, bearing in mind most men become sexual, someone of latent tendencies should not be allowed in the scouts, as they will eventually act upon said tendencies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies