Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2013, 09:04 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,570,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Immediate family doesn't count. If the grown heterosexual male weren't her father, would you let her spend a weekend in the wilderness with that grown heterosexual male? If you would, you are an abusive parent.
You have go to be kidding, go an do some research on who the majority of perpetrators are in cases of sexual assault and molestation of children and adolescents.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:07 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
You have go to be kidding, go an do some research on who the majority of perpetrators are in cases of sexual assault and molestation of children and adolescents.
Answer the question. Would you let your teenage daughter spend a weekend camping with a grown heterosexual male who isn't her father or a trusted relative?

If the answer is no (and if it isn't no you are an abusive parent), why would any parent in their right mind let their teenage boy spend a weekend with a homosexual male.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:18 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,496,314 times
Quote:
Answer the question. Would you let your teenage daughter spend a weekend camping with a grown heterosexual male who isn't her father or a trusted relative?

If the answer is no (and if it isn't no you are an abusive parent), why would any parent in their right mind let their teenage boy spend a weekend with a homosexual male.
So you are emplying that all gay men are going to molest a young man in his teens. That is a load of bull from a paranoid and dillusional person. It is more likely that a young person, male or female, will be molested by a heterosexual relative or close friend. Statistics prove that. I am a gay male and have been a baby sitter for both girls and boys and their parents know that I am gay and do not think I will molest their children.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
So you are emplying that all gay men are going to molest a young man in his teens. That is a load of bull from a paranoid and dillusional person. It is more likely that a young person, male or female, will be molested by a heterosexual relative or close friend. Statistics prove that. I am a gay male and have been a baby sitter for both girls and boys and their parents know that I am gay and do not think I will molest their children.
I don't give a shlt about your statistics. Look at the statistics of pedophilia in the Catholic Church. It's a risk I wouldn't allow my teenage son to take, just like I wouldn't allow my teenage daughter to take if it were a straight man. If you want to roll the dice with your kids, then you are an abusive parent.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:21 PM

1,509 posts, read 2,429,379 times
And yet somehow the Boy Scouts have had plenty of sexual abuse cases under the current system where only heterosexual males are allowed to be scout masters. Hrm. By Trace's logic clearly the only solution is to never allow your children to go anywhere except with a very close friend or family member. Because you can never have a very close friend or family member who's a pedophile!

Old 05-24-2013, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetpalmetto View Post
And yet somehow the Boy Scouts have had plenty of sexual abuse cases under the current system where only heterosexual males are allowed to be scout masters. Hrm. By Trace's logic clearly the only solution is to never allow your children to go anywhere except with a very close friend or family member. Because you can never have a very close friend or family member who's a pedophile!
Your poor children.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:26 PM

Quote:
I don't give a shlt about your statistics. Look at the statistics of pedophilia in the Catholic Church. It's a risk I wouldn't allow my teenage son to take, just like I wouldn't allow my teenage daughter to take if it were a straight man. If you want to roll the dice with your kids, then you are an abusive parent.
Do some research instead of swearing, Dude. Pedophiles are not men who are attracted to adult men, they are attracted to boys and girls. Gay men are attracted to adult gay men, same as it would be with a heterosexual man. Or do you assume that all heterosexual men are going to lose their self control and molest a young girl? If so, you are dillusional.

Ignorance is bliss, but it only belongs to the fool that possesses it.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Do some research instead of swearing, Dude. Pedophiles are not men who are attracted to adult men, they are attracted to boys and girls. Gay men are attracted to adult gay men, same as it would be with a heterosexual man. Or do you assume that all heterosexual men are going to lose their self control and molest a young girl? If so, you are dillusional.

Ignorance is bliss, but it only belongs to the fool that possesses it.
Do you really believe that pedophiles can't be gay? Are you that stupid or simplistic to believe that there is some magical dividing line between gay men attracted to "men" and gay men attracted to males under 18?

I assume you're gay because no normal person would think the way you do.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetpalmetto View Post
Your'e kidding, right. A close friend or family member is a likely candidate for being a molester. I was molested by an older brother and put a stop to it immediately and it never happened again, I made sure of that.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Do you really believe that pedophiles can't be gay? Are you that stupid or simplistic to believe that there is some magical dividing line between gay men attracted to "men" and gay men attracted to males under 18?

I assume you're gay because no normal person would think the way you do.
A normal person would indeed know that a heterosexual male is more likely to be a child molester than is a gay man, gay woman or a straight woman. Only a bigot would make the assumption that because the perpetrator is the same sex as the victim that it makes that person gay. Baloney, more molesters are Dads, Uncles etc married to women with an adult orientation of being heterosexual. Are you that stupid or simplistic that you cannot do simple research to find the data?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.