Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2013, 11:39 PM

1,509 posts, read 2,432,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Your'e kidding, right. A close friend or family member is a likely candidate for being a molester. I was molested by an older brother and put a stop to it immediately and it never happened again, I made sure of that.
In case I didn't adequately get my point across, I was being sarcastic in that he said that letting a child go camping with anybody but a close friend or family member would be child abuse because the implication is that they may get assulated by anybody else. So yeah, you and I are making the same point :-)

Old 05-24-2013, 11:47 PM

38,650 posts, read 26,428,769 times
Quote:
There you go again, obsessed with anal sex. More straight couples practice anal sex than gay men, do you have a problem with a man using his wifes anus as a vagina? I don't practic anal sex, does that make me not gay? Gay sex is natural and usual if one is gay, if you do not like gay sex, stop watching it on the internet and obsessing about it. I do not like or find straight sex appealing, and I do not obsess about it like you do on anal sex.

Thank you for that observation!

More straight couples do a lot of things because their are more of them to do these things.

This doesn't mean they are more inclined to do these things than members of smaller groups who are, in fact, more inclined to do these things.

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-25-2013 at 03:47 AM..

Old 05-25-2013, 12:00 AM

150 posts, read 183,385 times
Wow.... The anti-gay crowd cannot get anymore ridiculous than this

Like wow. It's one thing that you think that gays have some sort of secret organization to meet and take over the entire universe., but now you think that gay men are out to molest children?! Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah I should take you seriously NOT

I guess I should be trying to find children to turn gay so they can kill the anti-gays huh?

Old 05-25-2013, 12:01 AM

3,088 posts, read 5,362,644 times
seems to me that discusion of particular sexual actions is way to prominent on this discussion. Being straight, or being gay has to do with EMOTIONAL connection, NOT physical connection!

Old 05-25-2013, 12:02 AM

1,509 posts, read 2,432,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
To be fair, a lot of gay men wax their asses and/or dress up like women.
Of the approximately 25-30 gay men (giving a conservative estimate of people who either were out at the time or have since come out) I've known in my life, exactly one of them ever wore drag. Not being gay myself nor particularly interested in the hair removal practices of other men, I can't comment on the first part of that and/or statement aside from knowing of straight men that also engage in it.

Old 05-25-2013, 12:33 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,778,243 times
Quote:
Again, someone needing some knowledge. Molesters are more likely to be of an adult heterosexual orientation, not gay orientation.
If they are straight then why do they choose boys as victims and not girls?

Old 05-25-2013, 12:40 AM

3,088 posts, read 5,362,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
I rather suspect that heterosexual perverts choose girls, and that homosexual perverts choose "same sex' youths. . . . .there are a lot more heterosexuals "out there" than homosexuals. . . . . . .

Old 05-25-2013, 12:41 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,120,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
A great, great many child molesters don't care which sex of child they molest (and often will molest both boys and girls if he can).

Who they molest is very often about access as well as likelihood of not being turned in. That's why far and away the most common form of child molestation is adult man molesting girl family member. As for molesters who molest outside their family, it's usually the case that they have better access to non-related children of the same sex.

Old 05-25-2013, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
A great, great many child molesters don't care which sex of child they molest (and often will molest both boys and girls if he can).
Really? What percentage of known child molesters abuse both sexes and what percentage choose either girls or boys?

Quote:
Who they molest is very often about access as well as likelihood of not being
turned in. That's why far and away the most common form of child molestation is
adult man molesting girl family member.
Why not a boy familiy member, if gender is irrelevant?

Old 05-25-2013, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap1717 View Post
I rather suspect that heterosexual perverts choose girls, and that homosexual perverts choose "same sex' youths. . . . .there are a lot more heterosexuals "out there" than homosexuals. . . . . . .
Yes. Gay men are only about 3% of the male population but I just read that boys are about a quarter of all sex abuse victims.
Child Abuse Statistics
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.