Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2013, 09:16 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,053,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I think what most rational and sane people would have liked to have happened would have been if Zimmerman hadn't played vigilante that night, that he would not have followed/stalked a teenage boy that night, a boy who very well could have felt like HIS life was in danger by some unknown assailant, and that Zimmerman would have left the police work to trained law enforcement.

See? No harm, no foul. Zimmerman would have not put his own life in danger (for those who think it ever really was ) and a teenage boy could have made it back to where he was staying with his iced tea and skittles.
That dope smoking, gun flashing "boy" is responsible for his own death and no amount of made up BS will change that.

George Zimmerman may be found guilty and spend the rest of his life in jail but we'll still know that he prevented that thug from hurting/killing anyone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
That's not what we were discussing. We were discussing this post:

Keep up.
I don't need to keep up, I made that statement and I stand by it. If a stranger were walking around my neighborhood in the dark, regardless of the time, I would at least ask him/her who they are. It has nothing to do with being threatening, I'm protective of my area and the people who live around me... they would all do the same for me given the chance. I live in a very tight community, we look out for each other.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:20 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
But keep in mind this whole thing could have been avoided if Trayvon hadn't been casing the neighborhood.
There is zero evidence of that.

Stop lying.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
There is zero evidence of that.

Stop lying.
There is zero evidence that Zimmerman was "stalking" Trayvon that night, you keep repeating that lie over and over again.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:25 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,432,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I know who took the first shot.
You probably dream about it every night. Living vicariously through George Zimmerman.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
You probably dream about it every night. Living vicariously through George Zimmerman.
Dream about surviving a physical attack by using my legally carried self defense firearm? Not really, there's nothing to dream about when you're prepared.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:36 PM

2,356 posts, read 5,724,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I don't know. That's weird to me also, but most of the threads around here are rooting for Zimmerman's innocence.
Look, I am going to be honest and straight forward. I do believe Zimmerman is a little off. But that doesn't mean he didn't have the right to defend himself with lethal force. To me Martin was nothing more than a punk. A criminal who was probably up to not good. Now, I know that doesn't mean he deserves to be dead! But I (and many of us who you are referring to) have seen it for the better part of my life. I am retired law enforcement and I can't even begin to explain to you the injustices that have taking place through the media, PC crowd, and the biggest scam is this race game. Every single time a black person is shot, arrested, questioned ect ect.. The race card is played. And they know it and use it every time! You couldn't do anything if you were a white cop with out the race card being played and being called racist. God forbid a cop shoots a black man... it must have been because he was black.. I am so sick of this crap the minute I hear it I tune it out realizing the truth never matters to these people.

With respect to Zimmerman...well, have you ever been in fear for your life? I have, and nobody can look back and explain how they would feel or act in the same situation or tell me how I should feel.

I've seen scumbag drug dealers shoot and kill another scumbag drug dealer but guess what... he was justified because he was defending himself..

Like I said, My gut tells me there is something a little off with this Zimmerman.. It's quite possible he could be found guilty of some lesser charges for using such poor judgment and basically helping to escalate the situation. But I with the little evidence I have seen I think he was justified in using deadly force! But we will see what the jury decides who has all of the information. I just hope that if they do decide he is NOT guilty they don't riot like they did in LA

Old 05-24-2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flycessna View Post
Look, I am going to be honest and straight forward. I do believe Zimmerman is a little off. But that doesn't mean he didn't have the right to defend himself with lethal force. To me Martin was nothing more than a punk. A criminal who was probably up to not good. Now, I know that doesn't mean he deserves to be dead! But I (and many of us who you are referring to) have seen it for the better part of my life. I am retired law enforcement and I can't even begin to explain to you the injustices that have taking place through the media, PC crowd, and the biggest scam is this race game. Every single time a black person is shot, arrested, questioned ect ect.. The race card is played. And they know it and use it every time! You couldn't do anything if you were a white cop with out the race card being played and being called racist. God forbid a cop shoots a black man... it must have been because he was black.. I am so sick of this crap the minute I hear it I tune it out realizing the truth never matters to these people.

With respect to Zimmerman...well, have you ever been in fear for your life? I have, and nobody can look back and explain how they would feel or act in the same situation or tell me how I should feel.

I've seen scumbag drug dealers shoot and kill another scumbag drug dealer but guess what... he was justified because he was defending himself..

Like I said, My gut tells me there is something a little off with this Zimmerman.. It's quite possible he could be found guilty of some lesser charges for using such poor judgment and basically helping to escalate the situation. But I with the little evidence I have seen I think he was justified in using deadly force!
Finally the voice of reason and common sense arrives. Beware, you're severely outnumbered.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:39 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,894,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
There is zero evidence that Zimmerman was "stalking" Trayvon that night, you keep repeating that lie over and over again.

Stop being a hypocrite.
"They always get away" isn't evidence GZ didn't want this one to get away?

Old 05-24-2013, 09:40 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,432,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Someone walking home from the store at 7:00 is threatening?
According to right-wingers, someone walking while black is always threatening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies