Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 06:07 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,076,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
A cannon is a big gun. Be careful when you run around calling people obtuse, stupid, etc.
You're right. You have my sincerest apologies for allowing my iPhone's auto correct add an extra "n" to my word, changing the meaning, confusing you and ultimately betraying the immense intelligence I possess.

I promise to attempt to prevent any such issues in the future.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2013, 06:13 PM

349 posts, read 261,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
The company I work for is heavily unionized. I am a union member. But we do not have paid "administrative leave." It's a public sector thing, not a union thing. I agree that it is "ridiculously simple:" it's called accountability.
My company is union and we also get paid administrative leave...too bad your leadership does not seem to be accountable to you...

Old 05-28-2013, 06:14 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,076,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
You're right. You have my sincerest apologies for allowing my iPhone's auto correct add an extra "n" to my word, changing the meaning, confusing you and ultimately betraying the immense IGNORANCE I possess.

I promise to attempt to prevent any such issues in the future.
There, fixed it for ya internet toughguy

Old 05-28-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
There, fixed it for ya internet toughguy
You're doing it wrong. For a "fixed your post" job to be funny you have to change enough to flip the context. Though I guess if I went to a ****ty state school like Texas A&M I would probably think that was clever too.

Old 05-28-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
You're doing it wrong. For a "fixed your post" job to be funny you have to change enough to flip the context. Though I guess if I went to a ****ty state school like Texas A&M I would probably think that was clever too.
Wow, my feelings are..... uhhhh..... hurt

This, folks, is what is called an attempt at humor....... by someone who struggled to obtain his GED..... good going there sport . See you at the Burger King drive through window next time I am visiting Tampa. I will be sure to tell your manager that you deserve a raise

Old 05-28-2013, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Wow, my feelings are..... uhhhh..... hurt

This, folks, is what is called an attempt at humor....... by someone who struggled to obtain his GED..... good going there sport . See you at the Burger King drive through window next time I am visiting Tampa. I will be sure to tell your manager that you deserve a raise
But you failed in your attempt. Had you actually done something funny, I would have given you props even if it was at my expense.

And I got fired from my job at McDonald's for banging all the underage hood rats that worked there. Now I work as a cocaine smuggler.

Old 05-28-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
But you failed in your attempt. Had you actually done something funny, I would have given you props even if it was at my expense.

And I got fired from my job at McDonald's for banging all the underage hood rats that worked there. Now I work as a cocaine smuggler.
Actually, I was making reference to your attempt at humor.... sorry to hear about your dismissal from Micky D's.... hard to find employment in this economy...... Cocaine smuggling though is a righteous endeavor

Old 05-28-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Actually, I was making reference to your attempt at humor.... sorry to hear about your dismissal from Micky D's.... hard to find employment in this economy...... Cocaine smuggling though is a righteous endeavor
It pays good and the woman are much hotter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies