Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2013, 11:58 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,214,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
I am far from a con, but nice try junior.

I never said anything about killing, just fracture it off and relocate it a few hundred miles out into the pacific.

The entire nation would be better off without the infectious stupidity that comes out of CA.
Because that would magically make it no longer be a state? Oh and don't worry, I know you closet Republicans are ashamed to admit to being a Con, but you can hide behind the Libertarian label if that makes you feel better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2013, 11:59 AM

1,137 posts, read 972,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Because that would magically make it no longer be a state? Oh and don't worry, I know you closet Republicans are ashamed to admit to being a Con, but you can hide behind the Libertarian label if that makes you feel better.
Yet again you have failed miserably, just like you do in your daily life.

Never registered as a republican, nor have I ever claimed to be one.

Any more gems of wisdom to share doofus?

Old 06-02-2013, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Yet again you have failed miserably, just like you do in your daily life.

Never registered as a republican, nor have I ever claimed to be one.

Any more gems of wisdom to share doofus?
You don't have to register to be a republican, you can just be one, but don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:05 PM

1,137 posts, read 972,962 times
Quote:
You don't have to register to be a republican, you can just be one, but don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
You seem obsessed with calling people cons, repubs, etc etc.

Whats wrong spooky? It seems you have an unhealthy preoccupation and the only cure is suicide.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:08 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,074,223 times
Quote:
You really can't get over your extreme hatred of bikes can you? Did a bike harm you when you were young?
You are completelyh clueless - again.

I don't hate bikes, I love bikes, like I love Freedom

What I dislike are *******S and DemocRATS and Progressives. Their ideology is CANCER and I truly and proudely DETEST that.

It's not about bikes, per se, at all.

Old 06-02-2013, 12:14 PM

Quote:
I love San Francisco, it is a beautiful city to spend time in. There is a great sushi place over in the Mission District.

It sounded like you hate liberals more than you hate California and its economic power it has that helps fuel the economy of this country.
LIBERALISM richly deserves being hated, being despised, as the cancer it is. California is rapidly taking itself out of the category of economic power. Businesses are and will continue, to flee to points east. I hear some Californians are actually fleeing North to a little pissant-state called Oregon

Soon, the ports of LA/LB will be near-ghost-towns as ships stop at the massive port being built just south of the border.

Old 06-02-2013, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
LIBERALISM richly deserves being hated, being despised, as the cancer it is. California is rapidly taking itself out of the category of economic power. Businesses are and will continue, to flee to points east. I hear some Californians are actually fleeing North to a little pissant-state called Oregon

Soon, the ports of LA/LB will be near-ghost-towns as ships stop at the massive port being built just south of the border.
Their ports will be ghost towns you say? Is this based on any real fact or just on blind hatred. Oh and Oregon is happy to take on any economic growth.

Old 06-02-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
You are completelyh clueless - again.

I don't hate bikes, I love bikes, like I love Freedom

What I dislike are *******S and DemocRATS and Progressives. Their ideology is CANCER and I truly and proudely DETEST that.

It's not about bikes, per se, at all.
Ah yes, cause the disease that is conservativism is so much better for you.

Old 06-02-2013, 02:00 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,955,728 times
Guys, it's just California. What exactly are all you in an uproar about, CA residents excluded? I thought some of you were all about states' rights? Or is it only some states rights but not others? Let California do what they think is best, even if it is stupid. Unless you live in California, it's not going to affect your life in any significant way

Old 06-02-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Their ports will be ghost towns you say? Is this based on any real fact or just on blind hatred. Oh and Oregon is happy to take on any economic growth.
Fact. Orewho?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies