Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2013, 03:04 AM

59 posts, read 97,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post

Northern Spain tends to be much more white.
Mostly Galicians; they are a mix of the Celtics (the ethnic group that Irish and British belong to) and Norse, since Vikings came to that area near 1K years ago. The Basque are also lighter than the southern Spaniards. Don't forget that a significant number of Italians also blended in with the Spaniards in most Latin American countries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2013, 04:19 AM

366 posts, read 645,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Hilarious! You're so far off base it isn't even funny.
HOW SO! Let me break it down to you old gl0ry! there are more latino/white relationships in California alone than their are all combinations across America combined. Their are more latino mixed/ white babies borne yearly than black babies born in California.

Without the amount of play white women give latinos in California , their would be statistically no white interracial relationships in America..........but how can that be? and what would it look like to the average hispanic on the ground of California?

75% of all interracialrelationships in California involve 1 latino partner! 75%. 1 in 4 interracial unions in America is located in California!

Ya know why? because our racial neighbors cant stop themselves from breeding, dating and trying to marry us NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

We soundly prefer our own women and men , but when you have the most gorgeous of all races throwing themselves at you what are you to do!

Old 06-22-2013, 04:30 AM

366 posts, read 645,447 times
Quote:
Have you got a reading comprehension problem? I didn't hijack your thread!! I even gave you the post# of the person who did so why do you keep attacking me for it?

Open borders and non-assimilation for Spanish speakers. Gee, why am I not surprised.
You shouldnt be surprised.........because I have racial loyalty. I care about my own people, my own peoples welfare and the upwards movement of my people. Why would that surprise you? would you care more so about your neighbor or your own children? your wife or a friend from High School?

The difference with latinos in the Americas is that even your old glory redneck self could someday by "my people" your red hair and blue eyes wouldnt matter in my family and you would be cared for and looked over just as much as any dark haired or brown eyed family member.

After all we are the cosmic race, the people sent to show the world what race really means. We hold the best features of all races. Out of many became one. Indian-European-Asiatic- African.

Try as you might NOTHING you say can stop the vast majority of latinos from accepting their blue eyed-blonde brother or their slanty eyed-cousin, from being described as latino or family. We dont see race as Europeans do and I am glad we dont.

Old 06-22-2013, 07:05 AM

63,004 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanescobar View Post
HOW SO! Let me break it down to you old gl0ry! there are more latino/white relationships in California alone than their are all combinations across America combined. Their are more latino mixed/ white babies borne yearly than black babies born in California.

Without the amount of play white women give latinos in California , their would be statistically no white interracial relationships in America..........but how can that be? and what would it look like to the average hispanic on the ground of California?

75% of all interracialrelationships in California involve 1 latino partner! 75%. 1 in 4 interracial unions in America is located in California!

Ya know why? because our racial neighbors cant stop themselves from breeding, dating and trying to marry us NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

We soundly prefer our own women and men , but when you have the most gorgeous of all races throwing themselves at you what are you to do!
Here I will point out the hilarious part of your post.

Quote you:

"I can tell you why........because we arent worried about it! we will run right into the most attractive of all races and swoop them right up! Which is why their is such fear of a brown nation. We are the blob pulling the best partners of all races with little to NO competition".

Fear of a brown nation was the most hilarious part of your post.

Old 06-22-2013, 07:10 AM

63,004 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
You shouldnt be surprised.........because I have racial loyalty. I care about my own people, my own peoples welfare and the upwards movement of my people. Why would that surprise you? would you care more so about your neighbor or your own children? your wife or a friend from High School?

The difference with latinos in the Americas is that even your old glory redneck self could someday by "my people" your red hair and blue eyes wouldnt matter in my family and you would be cared for and looked over just as much as any dark haired or brown eyed family member.

After all we are the cosmic race, the people sent to show the world what race really means. We hold the best features of all races. Out of many became one. Indian-European-Asiatic- African.

Try as you might NOTHING you say can stop the vast majority of latinos from accepting their blue eyed-blonde brother or their slanty eyed-cousin, from being described as latino or family. We dont see race as Europeans do and I am glad we dont.
So you admit that racial loyalty on the part of Hispanics trumps everything? No one else matters not even our laws?

I couldn't care less about race mixing but I do care about retaining our identifying culture and language and not to lose it via illegal immigration and Hispancs who refuse to assimilate in our nation.

Your race is the cosmic race? Your race is more beautiful than others? Straight out of the Mexica Movement/Chicano Studies 101 playbook. Wow, what arrogance and racism! With that I feel no further need to discuss anything with you nor to ever read your posts again. Welcome to my ignore list.

Old 06-22-2013, 08:10 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Fact: despite accounting for 17% of the populace. Hispanics primarily Mexicans in the Southwest account for 60-67% of all interracial relationships yearly.
Whites marrying hispanics in most cases cannot be considered interracial since vast majority of hispanics are white. There are black hispanics, and in those cases it would be interracial.

Old 06-22-2013, 08:14 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,914,290 times
Quote:

Ok; what is "racial loyalty" in your eyes? There's NO Hispanic "race" tho the dark skin La Raza dudes and ladies try to claim some special "race" probably because they're looked DOWN on by the white Hispanic people even in LatAm. I don't know.

Old 06-22-2013, 11:27 AM

445 posts, read 865,124 times
Quote:
So you admit that racial loyalty on the part of Hispanics trumps everything? No one else matters not even our laws?

I couldn't care less about race mixing but I do care about retaining our identifying culture and language and not to lose it via illegal immigration and Hispancs who refuse to assimilate in our nation.

Your race is the cosmic race? Your race is more beautiful than others? Straight out of the Mexica Movement/Chicano Studies 101 playbook. Wow, what arrogance and racism! With that I feel no further need to discuss anything with you nor to ever read your posts again. Welcome to my ignore list.
I'm sure his "slanty-eyed cousin" is adding him to his ignore list as well.

Old 06-22-2013, 11:39 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,914,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickytoffee View Post
I'm sure his "slanty-eyed cousin" is adding him to his ignore list as well.
Tho many American Indians DO have "slanted eyes". LOL

Old 06-22-2013, 11:43 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,256,509 times
Probably because races, despite having multiculturalism and diversity shoved down our throats, still want to be with people they identify with. I do not think there is anything wrong with that as long as you can respect others.

Quote:

My question is this: why do white Americans have such an aversion to Asians and Blacks and others, in differing parts of the USA while having huge shares of their communities marrying Hispanics in the Southwest? Why do Hispanics have an almost negative number of marriages to blacks and Asians? while having a 90% chance of marrying a white person when they do marry out? clearly their are racial preferences in dating in the USA, with certain races doing the majority of the mixing. Are the thoughts on race similar between Mestizos and Whites?

<primarily Mexicans & whites and Mexicans and others> and most likely to be found in the Southwest of the USA. >
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies