Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2013, 01:22 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
He should have waited.

lolol
It's just SO FUNNY when people get killed, isn't it?????

I'm just laughing my ass off!!!!!!!

Old 06-28-2013, 01:22 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
Has anyone ever been killed by one punch?
Has anyone ever been killed by falling down and hitting their head after one single punch?

...but you suggest that zimmerman should have laid down and let skittles beat him MORE severely before he defended himself so it would look better...
I'd imagine that if you got beaten you wouldn't be able to remember EXACTLY how many punches landed.
The witness, Good, pretty much settled who was on top and who was getting punched.

The point is that skittles attacked someone and got killed for it.
Kindly show me a post where I suggest anyone allow themselves to be beaten.
Was GZ killed by 1 punch? was he seriously injured in any way? Were any of his injuries life threatening?
NO
But he has lied and lied repeatedly.
The point is GZ initiated the contact, he initiated the events, and he went after a person who up until the confrontation for all anyone knows was minding his own business.
You can claim you wouldn't have been bothered by someone following you at night. We both know that no one would be ok with that.
Was GZ afraid? No doubt he was. He is a wanna be and a wuss. Wusses are always afraid.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:23 PM

370 posts, read 246,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I'd suggest that Zimmerman grew out his hair so it wouldn't be so obvious there are NO SCARS from the scratches he received that night during the scuffle on the GRASS.

oh..ok...he isn't trying to hide his skinhead affiliation...now he's growing his hair to hide scars that aren't there...great...pretzel logic.

Luckily there are pictures of his head bleeding and the cuts on it...try again....

2,523 posts, read 2,202,234 times
Quote:
go find the nearest housing project and move right in for a month.
If you survive, let us know about your adventures in diversity.
Boy you just embarrassed yourself. For one thing all the housing projects in Benton Harbor are closed down. Also are you assuming I am white

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I'd suggest that Zimmerman grew out his hair so it wouldn't be so obvious there are NO SCARS from the scratches he received that night during the scuffle on the GRASS.
Not sure that has anything to do with the price of tea in china.. It's irrelevent... What is relevent are the photos of the injuries sustained at the time and the documentation of them

Old 06-28-2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
What lies? Are you even watching the trial? There have been no lies exposed so far.
25 blows to the head and face?
oh was that an exaggeration?

6,046 posts, read 4,814,474 times
Quote:
Has anyone ever been killed by falling down and hitting their head after one single punch?

...but you suggest that zimmerman should have laid down and let skittles beat him MORE severely before he defended himself so it would look better...
I'd imagine that if you got beaten you wouldn't be able to remember EXACTLY how many punches landed.
The witness, Good, pretty much settled who was on top and who was getting punched.

Question remains why someone who was an ex-bar bounce, who'd trained at a gym specializing in boxing/kickboxing did nothing except shoot.

And no, GZ wasn't getting repeatedly punched. He had very little facial damage (and yes, I've seen the pictures).

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:

Yes.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:25 PM

Quote:
others might say skittles should have kept walking and kept his hands to himself.
Most say that GZ should have stayed in his car and followed his training. None and I repeat none of this would have happened had GZ done just that.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:25 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
25 blows to the head and face?
oh was that an exaggeration?
Do you think he actually counted? It was a guess, not some scientific number.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies