Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2013, 01:28 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,942,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Those photos show the extent of the damage that he did NOT have as he claimed.
Again, what does this have to do with scarring or hair length currently... pretty irrelevent...

Old 06-28-2013, 01:29 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,821,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Again, what does this have to do with scarring or hair length currently... pretty irrelevent...
Sorry, I'm referring to those taken the night of the murder.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:31 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,092,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The problem isn't "low information frothers" any more than the posters, like you, who like to embellish and edit what they've heard in testimony to fit the scenario they have fixed in their minds regarding this murder.
I guess it kind of sucks when the evidence isn't going your way, doesn't it?

13,887 posts, read 13,683,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
The cops are really the meat of this trial. Essentially, it is the Sanford PD that is on trial for not following through in their investigation of this event.

When zimmerman is found not guilty, it won't be because of the 'brilliance' of the defense team or the quality of the prosecution's witnesses, it will be because the prosecutor is part of the legal/law enforcement community and has to work closely with police officers every day.

That is why the prosecutor allowed the defense to badger and lead witnesses. There were many multiple times he should have objected and did not. He has no vested interest in winning this case.

It is a shame for the family of Trayvon Martin. They will get no justice in this courtroom.

and a scumbag will walk again...

Some day he's going to kill again. Hope it's not your kid he kills.
That's a good one.

Let me sum it up:

Cops work with prosecutors so they don't want to win.

OK, then.

9,827 posts, read 6,942,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
about as black as an albino skunk. What does my race have to do with it?
Never took sides on guilt or innocent in regard to the shoot.
I have stated repeatedly that my entire issue in this is the fact that GZ denied a person their right to walk down the street unmolested.
GZ's actions led to the confrontation. Had he simply done as he was trained. No confrontation would have taken place.
My view point is and always will be that GZ caused this entire event.
I disagree.. I do agree that GZ has a degree of responsibility, but also so did TM... He could have meerly continued on into his apartment and there would have been no shooting... It took two to tango

Old 06-28-2013, 01:32 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,235,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
It wouldn't have happened if the racist didn't attack the creepy ass cracker either.
GZ did act like a creep. There is a chance it would have happened if GZ did it to other people as well. I would have confronted him for it.
I would have demanded to know why he was following me.
What no one knows is what happened after TM confronted GZ for following him.
I am betting a brief but hot exchange of words followed by TM punching GZ in the face.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:34 PM

370 posts, read 247,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
The witness said that Zimmerman was on top.
LMFAO!!!..too funny!

wrong...you're very wrong and obviously haven't been paying attention.
Here's the testimony from today

“I could tell that the person on the bottom had a lighter skin color,” testified Good, who also said the person on the bottom appeared to be wearing “white or red,” while the one on top wore dark clothing. Zimmerman identified that day as Hispanic and was wearing a red jacket. That also would corroborate Zimmerman’s claims he was on the losing end of a violent confrontation when he fired the fatal shot.

During cross examination, defense attorney Mark O’Mara asked Good to be more specific as to the exact positions of the two men on the ground and even demonstrated in the courtroom asking for visual confirmation. He also asked what Good meant on the 911 call when he said the person on top was engaged in a MMA-style move of “ground and pound”. The witness also said during testimony that the person on the bottom was unable to move under a flurry of punches.
When O’Mara asked him if the person on top was Martin, Good said, “Correct, that’s what it looked like.”

Old 06-28-2013, 01:34 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,235,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
I disagree.. I do agree that GZ has a degree of responsibility, but also so did TM... He could have meerly continued on into his apartment and there would have been no shooting... It took two to tango
True enough, but TM didn't initiate and pursue. TM wasn't trained, GZ was.
TM owns hitting GZ in the face. No doubt about it.
As I said my bone is with the GZ excuse makers.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:35 PM

370 posts, read 247,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I am betting a brief but hot exchange of words followed by TM punching GZ in the face.
...and that's what got him killed. Do not put your hands on other people.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:38 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,413,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Rall View Post
oh..ok...he isn't trying to hide his skinhead affiliation...now he's growing his hair to hide scars that aren't there...great...pretzel logic.

Luckily there are pictures of his head bleeding and the cuts on it...try again....
If the scratches which were shown in those photos were that serious or that deep, they would have left scars. If Zimmerman had continued to sport the shaved-head "hair style" it would be very easy to see that there ARE NO SCARS on the back of his head from those "injuries." You think the jury never looks at the defendant during the entire trial process?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies