Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2013, 02:37 PM

2,468 posts, read 3,132,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I know I've asked you at east twice, now three times, got some proof of a god thing?
Any proof?
Are you really expecting others to be concerned about your invisible friend?
This topic is really not about God, and one does NOT need to believe in a God to realize how illogically irresponsible it is to have rights based on sexual fetishes...

Still, since you brough up "God" I will gladly give you proof.
You have failed to explain which of countless definitions of God you want proven, so I will assume you mean the general definition of God meaning - that which you worship. Philosopher Paul Tillich explained that god is one's ultimate concern - that which you worship, or prioritize.

Chielgirl, the fact that you are posting on this forum, instead of doing countless other things, "proves" that posting on this forum was your ultimate concern at that moment.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:38 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,300,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
Sickness breeds sickness. And that is a statistical fact among those who practice homosexual fetishes, according to the US CDC.

Homosexuality is nothing but a learned fetish, that statistically & medically proves to be harmful.

And what is also harmful is people pretending it isn't harmful.
Maybe the reason "gay" went from meaning happy to meaning one who developed homosexual fetishes, is because those who've developed homosexual fetishes tend to take a ignorantly fairy tale perspective.

They ignore the ugly aspects like anal sex risks of anal fissures, anal cancer, colon rupture & bacterial infection.
They ignore basic truths like how people come to exist, and what the anus is for.
Instead, they focus on immature infatuation, as if that is worth turning the foundation of society upside down.
How would anybody learn to be gay? LOL

Old 06-27-2013, 02:39 PM

542 posts, read 692,204 times
Quote:
Until you explain exactly HOW it is NOT true - your comment is nothing but an adhominem attack (like a child calling, "your post is poopy, na na na na!").j
Adhominem attacks or name calling like that usually happens when one has nothing better to contribute.
Quite frankly, your obsession with referring to homosexuality as "homosexual fetish" - I've looked through your old posts, you do this consistently - is a way to use incorrect language and labels to demean the people you are talking about.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:39 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,979 times
Quote:
Chielgirl, the fact that you are posting on this forum, instead of doing countless other things, "proves" that posting on this forum was your ultimate concern at that moment.
So, uhm, sorta like your's, right? At that moment, of course.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
(by American anti-gays like you)
You mean, "anti-sickness" and "anti homosexual fetish lies."

I am not anti-people.
I am anti behavior that medically & statistically proves to be harmful.
I am anti-lies.

But I notice you like to jump to conclusions and call me anti.
And you also seem to identify people by their sexual fetishes - as if that is who they are - "gay" - ignoring all of the other many componants to an individual.
Do you label all people by their weaknesses?

Old 06-27-2013, 02:42 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,463,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
The first gay person I ever knew was myself. I guess that means I'm self-taught.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:44 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,463,986 times
Quote:
You mean, "anti-sickness" and "anti homosexual fetish lies."

I am not anti-people.
I am anti behavior that medically & statistically proves to be harmful.
I am anti-lies.

But I notice you like to jump to conclusions and call me anti.
You just called yourself "anti," and you continue to espouse false and harmful views of gay people. Homosexuality is neither a behavior nor a fetish.

I noticed you failed to answer my question regarding Russia's "don't say gay" bill, which effectively censors free speech for millions of Russian citizens. Do you or do you not think a similiar law should be enacted here?

And if so, how does that square with your alleged concern over other people's lack of freedom of speech?

Old 06-27-2013, 02:47 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
First, you need to get the lingo down.

Start here:

Twin Twinks Learn Gay Slang - YouTube

Next, contact GLAAD and request their "Gay Indoctrination" brochure. It's a step-by-step guide to becoming gay.

After that, read "Acting Gay, Dressing Gay, Feeling Oppressed, and Shoving The Gay Agenda Down Straight-People's Throats" - which tells you exactly how to most effectively anger bigots.

I have also heard that "Hairstyles of the Gay and Fabulous" is a must-read. It even has a mustache section for homosexual men.

Alternatively, you can apparently just hang out around a bunch of homosexuals and wait until you "catch the gay."

I swear, people's utter ignorance regarding homosexuality is just unbelievable.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post
You will be called names, you will be shunned, you will be attacked in whatever ways are legal.

It is the cross one has to bear for free thought. The conservatives are not much better (actually, tactically, they are more stupid if you ask me) as many of them speak with hate against homosexuals, others speak with liberal sympathies but with the addition of being patronizing towards homosexuals.

Both extreme sides are self righteous in my view but the liberals, the homosexuals, seek alliances from all over. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." The "there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics."

So, homosexuals in Europe and USofA with liberals routinely seek alliances with Islamic immigrants. They're sharper than conservatives. Conservatives will cut off their nose to spite their face. They remind me of horses with blinders on too.

Unlike conservatives I will not make enemies of Muslims. I will not hate homosexuals--as I have too many as family members and friends. I will not patronize homosexuals with sympathy for their great affliction either. I will regard homosexuals as human being with struggles, talents, quirks, and likes just like every other human being. I'll regard them as people with a craving like gamblers, heroin addicts, alcoholics, and lots of heterosexuals.

You'll have to just live through this. It won't be the last change. I've lived long enough to keep living through more and more changes. Not always good. One guy that was disagreeing with me in another thread basically said in so many words that pedophiles are born that way (like alcoholics according to some--accepted only alcoholics and addicts with the "gene" for their addiction are suppose to change, and their condition though wrong), that it isn't bad for adults to have pedophile fantasies, that it's just society that forces this unjust prejudice against their sexual attractions to prepubescent children, and that the only problem he has with pedophiles is when they act. This he was using in arguing support for homosexuality.

Basically, his views are what I suspected before he stated them, will come to be the growing view of liberals once homosexuality is normalized. Then, eventually, most liberals will come to promote pedophilia as "natural," good, and a learning experience. It may become legal. And after its decriminalization NAMBLA and other liberals will be on college campuses harassing your son, pressuring him to be pro-pedophilia marriage. The new marriage equality act.

You can't be liberal if there is nothing to rebel against. And it's like alcohol and heroin. You need ever increasing fixes to get the same high. So, they can't get the same figurative high once homosexual marriages are normalized and accepted. A new sexual rebellion will occur. One that has to "shock."
I agree with much of what you've mentioned here and I appreciate how you've expressed multiple perspectives and are thereby are in a better position to see potential consequences. It seems rare that one is able to show true compassion and understanding of people, while acknowledging potential harms of behavior or inappropriate legal action.

Ultimately, people are people - we all have weaknesses, but we shouldn't be getting rights based on them. We should try to "make weaknesses strong."

As you've implied, if homosexual fetishes are enough to justify legal rights, that paves the way for other fetish rights, which would be dangerous for many, especially those most vulnerable (children).

Old 06-27-2013, 02:50 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSoul

Many have overcome homosexual fetishes and a
survey of such men have listed common issues to address:

-Father-Son
Relationship Problems
-Conflict with Male Peers
-Mother-son relationship
- smothering
-Sexual Abuse
-Other Sexual Experiences
-Personality
Traits
http://www.peoplecanchange.com/change/causes.php

Note: for women, factors differ; research is less on women with homosexual
fetishes, since there are more cases of bi-sexuality.
Oh, how adorable! People can change, can they? You think you can change into a homosexual through councelling?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies