Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2013, 11:30 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,567,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
This is a good link everyone following the case should read. It sheds some light on a lot of inaccuracies...

***MUST READ***

The 8 Reasons Why George Zimmerman Is Afraid To Take The Stand by Michael Skolnik | Global Grind
Yes, this is an excellent article.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:34 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,922,157 times
Quote:
This is a good link everyone following the case should read. It sheds some light on a lot of inaccuracies...

***MUST READ***

The 8 Reasons Why George Zimmerman Is Afraid To Take The Stand by Michael Skolnik | Global Grind

More like MUST DISREGARD...

"GlobalGrind" - "The World According to Hip-Pop"

LMAO....

Old 07-01-2013, 11:37 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,167,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
I've pounded someones face in without getting a drop of blood on me before. Is that good enough? I am not a forensics expert. So I really have no answer to that. And neither do you.

Unless you want to go out on a limb and say that NO altercation took place and Zimmerman faked he WHOLE altercation and Martin stood there long enough to get shot dead. Because THAT would make SOOO much sense.

I'm struggling to wrap my head around what no blood or skin being under Martins fingernails implies..

???

How does somebody get SKIN under their NAILS from a CLOSED FIST PUNCH?
Explain how you bang someone's head against the cement, REPEATEDLY no less, without holding onto some part of their skull with your fingers.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:40 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,667,446 times
Quote:

***MUST READ***

Really good article. I wish the prosecution would read it.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Explain how you bang someone's head against the cement, REPEATEDLY no less, without holding onto some part of their skull with your fingers.
Explain how the back of George Zimmermans head was gashed...in the back.

AND a witness observed him bleeding from the back of the head and his ear soon after the gunshots were heard.

How did it happen? Give me something MORE plausible than getting your head pummeled into the ground....

Remember, he had the broken nose to go along with it.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Really good article. I wish the prosecution would read it.
These are obvious contradictions, they should not have to read an article to pick on this stuff. Are they waiting to point this out at a later time for more impact????

Old 07-01-2013, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Explain how the back of George Zimmermans head was gashed...in the back.

AND a witness observed him bleeding from the back of the head and his ear soon after the gunshots were heard.

How did it happen? Give me something MORE plausible than getting your head pummeled into the ground....

Falling or rolling during the scuffle. Sorry that was not the picture of a pummeled head. If the force and repetition that he said was used actually was used, his head would have cracked open like a coconut.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:52 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,023,980 times
Quote:

***MUST READ***

Great find, SHABAZZ310. The author has noted most if not all of the reasons that some posters don't believe Zimmerman. I truly hope that he testifies, although de la Rionda would probably throw him softball questions, too.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Falling. Sorry that was not the picture of a pummeled head. If the force and repetition that he said was used actually was used, his head would have cracked open like a coconut.
So, He fell? How did he fall? What would have caused him to fall?

Then, after he fell (from doing nothing..or maybe the Cha Cha Slide with TM)...Trayvon Martin stayed there and helped him up? Then GZ said "Thanks...here take this slug"

Then either GZ broke his own nose...or one of the police buddies said "Hey, good job...you killed a black kid that's at LEAST 1000 points... hold up let me break your nose so we can get you off on self defense"

Something like that?

Old 07-01-2013, 11:57 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,273,882 times
Quote:

No evidence his nose was broken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies