Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2013, 11:14 PM

331 posts, read 253,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpperDecker30 View Post
Waiting for confirmation, but have already been seeing mentions on Twitter of multiple white people killed in South Florida. Anybody hear anything about this, or is it just Twitter BS?
LOL....

Are you really that gullible? Or was your post meant to be a joke?

Old 07-13-2013, 11:15 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,208,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
He is. And will have to remain in hiding. But I think even you, being the Zimmerman hater you are, would be shocked at the stuff being posted. Hell, even the jury is being threatened. A pro football player even tweeted they should all kill themselves.
That is not a threat to the jurors' lives. That is a common phrase said when folks do incredibly stupid things. Before you take offense, actually read up on "urban" vernacular.

Old 07-13-2013, 11:16 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,500,827 times
Originally Posted by boxus
Punks is not a racial comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffolk2010 View Post
Why else would you call someone you don't know a punk?
NEWS FLASH --- every snide comment is not 'racial'. (snide = mean, unkind, invidious)

310 posts, read 256,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffolk2010 View Post
LOL....

Are you really that gullible? Or was your post meant to be a joke?
Can you comprehend what I wrote? Or was that a joke? I didn't say that I believe it, I said what I saw and asked if anybody had heard anything about it.

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Another sad take-away....if you are going to commit a murder, then do it in Florida because they don't convict murderers in that state.

I am picturing GZ and Casey Anthony residing at the same Bates Motel somewhere in Florida.

4,520 posts, read 4,208,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Now watch, the racist mobs will be on the street asking for "impure" George Zimmerman's blood after he shot the "Afro-Aryan" Martin in SELF DEFENSE. No one cried when mixed people got shot by blacks left and right, no body cried when Latinos minding their own business were victimized by black hate crimes.

As an American with COMMON SENSE and a mixed race "impure, half breed [insert racial slur here]" I am 100% happy with the ruling. A mixed brother was defending his community and ended up attacked by someone who thought of him as, in his own words, a "creepy @ $$ cracker".

I'm just happy there is still justice in America after all

(now if only George W Obama could hurry up and close Gitmo, we'd be getting somewhere)
Aren't you the dude who is confused about his identity? I don't think either side cares about your approval/disapproval.

Old 07-13-2013, 11:17 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,166,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
The State shouldve went for involuntary manslaughter at most. But they caved to political and racial pressure to over pursue.
And in thinking it all over, I probably could have gone for it. If but for Zimmerman's actions, we wouldn't be here today.

The state should have taken some more time, built the case up better, and then charged him with involuntary manslaughter. They caved to public pressure, and we end up here.......

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
When they interviewed potential jurors for this trial, every black male they interviewed said he had been followed or treated as if he was a suspicious character. None of the white men said this.
It isn't surprising to hear. I've been treated as a suspicious person. What it shows is that a person can still dress in a "non thuggish" manner, and still be treated suspiciously.

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
'Millions For Trayvon': New Black Panther Party Calls for Protests on Twitter

I suggest Zimmerman hide quickly.

9,701 posts, read 5,111,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
The reality is that, Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, period. There is absolutely no evidence to believe that Zimmerman assaulted anyone. Nor is there any reason to believe that Zimmerman assaulted anyone(which is what the jury effectively ruled).
Really? You think there's no reason to believe that the kid who's a guest in a neighborhood, and tries to lose the guy stalking him didn't provoke an assault w/ the armed guy who went out of his way to ignore police directions and confront a stranger. Really?

You're taking GZ word at face value b/c why? B/c his actions reflect someone that wouldn't provoke a confrontation?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies