Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 03:03 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
From a criminal defense attorney:

I got curious and read the jury instructions Friday night and, I was wrong. In Florida, if self-defense is even suggested, it’s the states obligation to prove it’s absence beyond a reasonable doubt(!). That’s crazy. But ‘not guilty’ was certainly a reasonable result in this case. As I told in friend in Tampa today though, if you’re ever in a heated argument with anyone, and you’re pretty sure there aren’t any witnesses, it’s always best to kill the other person. They can’t testify, you don’t have to testify, no one else has any idea what happened; how can the state ever prove beyond a doubt is wasn’t self-defense? Holy crap! What kind of system is that?

How Much Is About Florida Law? | TPM Editors Blog

Note to self: Avoid Florida when possible.
Absolutely! This state cannot even get elections straight. A jury of six? Without diversity? Representative of the demographics and this is the south after all. The judge in the Casey Anthony trial said that there was enough to convict her, but Florida could not get that right either.

Flori-DUH!

Old 07-14-2013, 03:04 PM

3,120 posts, read 8,066,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
You asked a question. I answered it.

That didn't happen. Porky walked up behind Trayvon.
Where is the evidence for that? The evidence points in the direction of Trayvon actively looking for Zimmerman.

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I am so HAPPY...................WAR ZMAN!!!!!!!!

One of my biggest hopes for this kangaroo trial was that an OBVIOUSLY INNOCENT man would not be locked up...............YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!!

Another of my biggest hopes was and still is that this whole scenario will further divide the country.............YES...........a DOUBLE WIN FOR TICKYUL!!!!!!!!!

I am both ecstatic and ROTFLMFAO.............bite it Libstinkers!!!!!!!!!!!
Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaalspawn View Post
Could you please elaborate on this. What did Zimmerman do to put Trayvon in a position where he had to defend himself?

The evidence of bruising on Trayvon Martin from Zimmerman punching him is...where?

What about the evidence that Trayvon Martin had safely made it to the back porch of his father's fiancee's house? (Testimony from star prosecution witness.)

Why didn't Trayvon Martin call the police if he thought he was in danger? He had a working cell phone! Why didn't he run into the townhouse?

Why did Trayvon, instead, go out of his way to look for George Zimmerman?

Did you pay any attention to the actual facts of this case? The Prosecution bent over backwards to try to get a conviction (and even concealed evidence favorable to the defense) and the best the Trayvon supporters can do is make emotional arguments and ignore the facts of the case in spite of the Prosecution investigating and putting forth its best arguments.
You are blaming the victim. Perhaps Zimmerman had the audacity to follow all the way to where Trayvon lived. Trayvon believed Z would enter the home and therefore Trayvon defended his castle.

Remember this the next time an intruder kills a homeowner in his backyard out of "self-defense."

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
Yup because lots of "young boys" run around getting tattoos, smoking drugs, taking pictures of themselves with guns and call themselves NO_LIMIT-*****S.

If they do then ask yourself how responsible is the culture that exposed Trayvon to that lifestyle and just how responsible is it for his death?

Anyone want to go down the aisle that Trayvon's parents have any culpability in his death?

You people want to keep standing on the grave of Trayvon go right ahead, just dont to get your nose pushed out of joint when you are confronted with the truth.

Old 07-14-2013, 03:05 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I am so HAPPY...................WAR ZMAN!!!!!!!!

One of my biggest hopes for this kangaroo trial was that an OBVIOUSLY INNOCENT man would not be locked up...............YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!!

Another of my biggest hopes was and still is that this whole scenario will further divide the country.............YES...........a DOUBLE WIN FOR TICKYUL!!!!!!!!!

I am both ecstatic and ROTFLMFAO.............bite it Libstinkers!!!!!!!!!!!
How are the Urban Riots going?

Old 07-14-2013, 03:06 PM

1,206 posts, read 1,739,153 times
Default Much Respect

This week, a huge bronze statue is being raised, to honor of Trayvon Martin, in Washington D.C.

You're Nobody Til Somebody Kills You ~ The Notorious B.I.G.

Old 07-14-2013, 03:07 PM

3,120 posts, read 8,066,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
These are facts??? Since when??? DO you realize how silly you sound. Zimmerman racial profiled Trayvon and watched him. Why the hell would Trayvon randomly look for Zimmerman and attack him.

Ya'll will say anything to paint this kid as a criminal deserving of being killed.
...And the Trayvon defenders will do anything to keep from discussing or acknowledging the evidence in the case. They never explain how it is that all of the physical injuries are on Zimmerman and how it is that Zimmerman ended up with a broken nose and with Trayvon on top of him pounding his head into the cement. The intellectual dishonesty on the side of the Tryavon supporters is just laughable.

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Tell us how you put someone in a position to have to defend themselves without touching them?
Show me Objective evidence that Zimmerman never touched Trayvon.

To answer you question, you simply threaten and scare the crap out of someone. Then when they attempt to defend themselves, you shoot!

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaalspawn View Post
Where is the evidence for that? The evidence points in the direction of Trayvon actively looking for Zimmerman.
The evidence is your girlfriend Rachel's testimony.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies