Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 07:00 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,651,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
As you can see there was no way to observe the teen when he went behind the houses. If he wanted to report the whereabouts when police arrived he had to get out of the car.
Also the girl testified that TM told her he was at the back porch of home which is at the bottom of that T. Why did he walk all the way back up to the intersection of the T? That's when he shares responsibility in all of this.
Because I think Trayvon, after seeing Porky get out of his truck to chase him, did not go down the Tee. Maybe he felt there was no place to hide there. I think he went a little further, to the front of the houses hoping to elude porky. meanwhile, porky was following Trayvon; he had ALMOST GOTTEN TO THE BACK OF THE FIANCE'S HOUSE when george got close. (witness said trayvon told her "he's right behind me." Trayvon then continued down the Tee, since one ear witness said she heard the voices going from left to right..FROM trayvon's house TOWARD the Tee. That's why his body was 50 feet from the Tee. Nothing happened at the Tee. Porky HAD to put himself there because he was only 'looking for an address'.

That's what was going on for those four minutes.

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
FBI records: agents found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist | McClatchy

Hope this blocks the DOJ from any further witch hunt.
Alan Dershowitz was on tonight slamming the Prosecution.

He stated If any civil rights were violated it is GZ's the way they lied to the judge and withheld evidence.

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
You could be right. But the fact that you're still trying to come up with speculative theories proves why the prosecution failed to prove its case.
I agree completely. The prosecution had no case. I never said otherwise. What I will debate is the idea that GZ received a prolonged beating. He lied. That is my opinion. No evidence what so ever that he he was beaten severely for a full minute. I have seen to many fights that lasted no where near that long result in far worse and they were not even hard hitters mixing it up.
I say my speculation is more realistic than GZ's exaggerations.

Old 07-14-2013, 07:02 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaalspawn View Post
Why should he? They raised their son to be an attempted murderer and then they tried to railroad him to jail and demonized him in the media.

If anything, Zimmerman should consider lawsuits against them for defamation and against the Estate of Trayvon Martin for battery.
I'm sorry at what point was TM convicted of attempted murder? I missed that part.

Old 07-14-2013, 07:03 PM

3,120 posts, read 8,066,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregm View Post
“There is nothing more painful for me at this stage in my life,than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery—and then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.” Jesse Jackson
It's a profound quote.

Old 07-14-2013, 07:03 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,864,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Because I think Trayvon, after seeing Porky get out of his truck to chase him, did not go down the Tee. Maybe he felt there was no place to hide there. I think he went a little further, to the front of the houses hoping to elude porky. meanwhile, porky was following Trayvon; he had ALMOST GOTTEN TO THE BACK OF THE FIANCE'S HOUSE when george got close. (witness said trayvon told her "he's right behind me." Trayvon then continued down the Tee, since one ear witness said she heard the voices going from left to right..FROM trayvon's house TOWARD the Tee. That's why his body was 50 feet from the Tee. Nothing happened at the Tee. Porky HAD to put himself there because he was only 'looking for an address'.

That's what was going on for those four minutes.
Your thread is so sad. You call George "porky". Why not call Trayon "blackie"?

Old 07-14-2013, 07:04 PM

3,120 posts, read 8,066,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
He was guilty, and everyone knows it. No matter how you cut it up, a 17 year old was killed.
What is your evidence? Did you pay attention to the evidence that came out at trial?

Old 07-14-2013, 07:04 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
No.
According to the evidence and the courts decision.

The only crime was TM assaulting GZ.
Very limited in what you appear to understand about the case or probably any trial proceedings for that matter. Key forensic evidence was tainted. A jury is instructed to consider the evidence that is handed to them and they must render a decision based on that. It does not mean that the defendant is INNOCENT just because they are found not guilty based on what the jury had to work with.

Old 07-14-2013, 07:05 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,085,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
No, all we know is that GZwas following TM and then the two of them had some sort of confrontation and TM was apparently better at fighting ... till GZ pulled out his gun. We don't really know, because there are no witnesses, who attacked who initially. And THAT is crucial to the case.

Which is why, I suspect, the jury had to find GZ "not guilty." By the way, "not guilty" doesn't actually mean "innocent." It simply means that the prosecution didn't prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that GZ was guilty of murder or manslaughter.
That.....and the fact that Rachel told the jury that TM basically reached safety. And we know where the scuffle happened. This turned out to be significant.

Old 07-14-2013, 07:06 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just1Fan View Post
Long live the name... Trayvon Benjamin Martin.

That's action with some satisfaction ~ Just1Fan
It will be interesting to see how he's listed on Wiki in a couple of years.

Trayvon Benjamin Martian

or

No Limit N****.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies