Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 09:28 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,287,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Many white supremacist are his audience. That's who he plays to. Anti Mexican immigration, anti black, you name it and he's for it. You don't have to be in the Klan to stoke fear of what's different!
How many white supremacist friends do you have. I'm curious because you seem to be familiar with their TV viewing habits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2013, 09:30 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,287,685 times
Quote:
I'm curious to know what black people YOU personally know that don't understand what's being talked about... We in the black community know what the problems are and we're slowly but surely climbing out despite opposition by white conservative know it alls...
So apparently you don't think that out of wedlock birthrates are one of the black communities problems. Because that is one thing you are not "climbing out" of.

Old 07-29-2013, 09:36 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,762,258 times
A gay man comments on family issues? Maybe not the best choice.

Old 07-29-2013, 09:51 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,750,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Its funny, when Don Lemon says something you right wingers disagree with like his other comments on racism and gay marriage, you want to label him a racist. Now that he says something you agree with, he is a saint, LOL. It is hilarious.
I'm not a right winger, I'm just not a left winger.

Old 07-29-2013, 09:54 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,750,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The majority of people on welfare are white children and women, not blacks.
Correct, however the % of Blacks on welfare compared to the % of Whites is dramatically higher.

Old 07-29-2013, 11:41 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Quote:
How many black friends do you have? I'm curious because you're speaking about "The general black community" but I seriously doubt you're involved or informed about the subject you feel so strongly about... Yes they're problems but can someone who is an outsider without firsthand knowledge diagnose what's wrong? It's hard at best and impossible at worst alphamale!
Ted Williams was arguably the best hitter baseball ever produced. I would say he was the best.

He totally sucked at being a baseball manager/hitting coach...

being an "insider" is no indication that an individual has the ability to "diagnose" and provide solid solutions.

The most successful BIG businesses often bring in "OUTSIDERS" to look at thier business model to show them what they arent seeing due to being TOO CLOSE to the system.

Your solution is the exact opposite (only listening to insiders) to what every single successful business will tell you works.

That is not a rejection of the "insiders". Those very same businesses that bring in outsiders, take the recomendations then the insiders implement the solutions.

I agree with you that White Folk cant fix what is wrong. But I disagree with you that those "outsiders" cannot shed light on what the problems are.

Old 07-29-2013, 12:09 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,476,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I have black acquaintances, black colleagues and black customers.

"You don't need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
I think he asked if you had any black FRIENDS.

Old 07-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,565 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
She doesn't work for CNN any longer.
What Do you mean any longer ? because i remember her being on CNN the first week of July.

i think what you meant to say is " she isnt on CNN as much".

Old 07-29-2013, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Correct, however the % of Blacks on welfare compared to the % of Whites is dramatically higher.
which does not change the fact that there are more whites on the program than blacks, yet if you read this forum or any other on this site, you would think 99% of those on the programs were black.

Old 07-29-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
I'm not a right winger, I'm just not a left winger.
I have read your post, you are a right winger. Not calling yourself a Republican doesnt change your ideology, just your affiliation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies