Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 08:35 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post

Leaving aside the fact, as has been pointed out, that there are other threads on this same topic, let me ask this: were these boys identified? Charged?

If so, what's to talk about?

These kids are clearly criminals, they will no doubt be prosecuted, confined, learn even more nasty habits and graduate to adult records and prison.
The end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2013, 08:36 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Because kids are always whipping some other kid's ass somewhere in America.

Did the kid die? Apparently not.

That's why.
Well CNN just had a segment where a Black college kid was taunted. Big to do. A beating ranks above a racist taunt, no?

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Old 08-06-2013, 08:37 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,672,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
If the progressives saw a video of three white kids beating the crap out of a black kid there would be outrage- but if a white kid is getting abused they see it as some sort of justice- some sort of perverse pay back. Youtube is littered with lots of videos of say - three black girls beating and kicking a pregnant white girl...I suppose when white and black liberal progressives see whites being abused - in the back of their sick minds they think "they deserve it for what they did to others ---and the vague idea that every white person had a great great grandfather who whipped slaves. It is a disgrace that liberals tolerate black racism.
Well said!

Old 08-06-2013, 08:41 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,341,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Really? No one is talking about it??

Let me google that for you

Old 08-06-2013, 08:42 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,169,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Really? No one is talking about it??

Let me google that for you

This confirms my suspicions that conservatives choose to be deaf, blind & dumb.

Old 08-06-2013, 08:42 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Again, that's total B.S.

Kids beat the sh*t out of other kids ALL THE TIME in this country. It's not some anomalous event.

All of your nonsense about slavery is an attempt at being deep. Give me a break.

The only difference today is that everyone expects everything to be on video. Not every beating is handed out in front of a camera. That doesn't mean that it isn't happening.

You folks must live some pretty sheltered lives.
Put it this way - when black kids swarm a white person - adult or kid....if you think I am off the mark and it has nothing to do with taught racism - then why is it three black kids beating on one white kid...If it was as you say it is - then you might have two white kids and one black kid beating a white child....or two black kids and one white kid beating on a white child....The fact that they gang up according to color clearly shows racism...Give me a break...oh and you are probably white who votes liberal- correct?

Your wording is also telling "every beating is HANDED out" as if you are implying that beating is some form of rough justice being handed out. Sure kids beat on other kids all the time...but racial attacks are increasing.

A couple of years ago I saw this in Toronto and I was shocked...There was this little punk rock chick with a black eye- I asked her what happened...She said she was down town minding her own business and was jump by a group of black girls.....It is the worst part of human nature...If this white girl was upscale and the daughter of a lawyer or doctor...she would never have been attacked- Young people go for who they think is not socially valuable...especially if they see themselves in the same light...They beat because they KNOW they can get away with it- which is true...they can.

Yes It does enrage me- being white and having black trash beat the crap out of white trash.

Old 08-06-2013, 08:43 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,629,899 times
Unfortunately, it probably happens every day. It just doesn't fit into their convenient, pre-cast narratives. Ya know, the same old cookie-cutter crap the media attempts to feed us daily???

Old 08-06-2013, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
This confirms my suspicions that conservatives choose to be deaf, blind & dumb.
They certainly do not let facts interfere with what they believe to be true....

Old 08-06-2013, 08:47 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,995,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
They certainly do not let facts interfere with what they believe to be true....

Well, any thinking person (to use a line oft-used by liberals) knows that liberals have a monopoly on truth, right?

Old 08-06-2013, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
Well, any thinking person (to use a line oft-used by liberals) knows that liberals have a monopoly on truth, right?
The cons on this thread are screeching about how the mainstream media have ignored the beating of this boy, which is absolutely not the case. As demonstrated by my link, all they had to do was google the incident and they would have nullified their own screeching. However, it was far more emotionally satisfying to rant, and that's exactly what they did and continue to do. So, no, liberals do not have a monopoly on the truth, but they do tend to act on actual facts, rather than what they believe/want to be true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies