Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2013, 10:39 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,000,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I haven't addressed what is fair or not. What is a fair fight? You tell me because i don't know anymore. Seems to me that you can pick a fight, get your ass kicked, and pull a gun out and kill the guy just because you were losing...right?

This isn't an issue of fairness. I'm only telling the naive people in here that kids jumping other kids is pretty damn normal in a nation as violent as ours and it happens across all racial lines.

Your Mr. Tibbs comment isn't worth my time. I mean..you damn sure aren't gonna shoot anyone.
Crystal ball time...how do you know that I haven't shot someone?
This residence is guarded by shotguns 3 nights a week you guess which nights...thats if you get by my 3 junkyard dogs...white meat dark meat it doesn't matter....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2013, 10:41 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,995,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
This residence is guarded by shotguns 3 nights a week you guess which nights...thats if you get by my 3 junkyard dogs...white meat dark meat it doesn't matter....

The sad thing is (and I don't know if this law has changed in Ohio or not) if your dogs bite a would be robber, and they get away, that robber can actually sue you!!! Talk about backwards!

Old 08-07-2013, 10:47 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,000,585 times
detroit its like this punks from your namesake drive down US RT.23 to my hometown to pedal their poison which fuels the crime ...look up Portsmouth Ohio see what happens to home invaders here.

Old 08-07-2013, 11:04 AM

600 posts, read 660,331 times
Quote:

i truly feel sorry for you...

Old 08-07-2013, 11:07 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by niedo View Post
i truly feel sorry for you...

Just be glad you don't live next door to the guy.

Old 08-07-2013, 11:08 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:

Unless you've been in combat or were or are a Police Officer, I can pretty much guarantee you haven't shot anyone. No crystal ball required.

And I sincerely hope you have extra liability insurance for those junkyard dogs, just in case fido escapes and chews the neighbor kid's arm off.

Last edited by carterstamp; 08-07-2013 at 11:17 AM..

Old 08-07-2013, 11:22 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,893,310 times
These were bad kids that were picking fights. I can think of tons of similar instances in my school years among kids of all types. Not a racial issue.

But it is likely safe to say the bad white kids that beat people up did not get charges filed against them.

Kids are kids. Some will fight. I do not condone this behavior, but it has been happening for a long time. Now instead of getting parents involved, we call the police.

FYI should I be racist against Italian kids from New York? That's who stole my lunch money in middle school.

On an autocorrecting iDevice.

Old 08-07-2013, 12:03 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,887,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
We're a nation of 300 million people. If you don't think that somewhere in America, a black kid isnt getting a beating by white kids, then you're nuts.

Everything doesn't make the news people. Some people actually know how to handle their own business without calling the press. Did you guys go crying to the press when you got your asses kicked?
I have to agree with you. TM's parents should have shut their mouths up when their known thug kid was killed while attempting to assault a duly elected HOA peace keeper..
Instead they hopped on the money train and are riding it for all it worth.. Poor parenting from birth to after death of the kid they failed so miserably...

Old 08-07-2013, 12:29 PM

199 posts, read 241,983 times
I always hate it when a group beat up on one person. The video looks horrible. Just like the video of 7 or 8 kids beating up on this one boy after some party. The neighbor had a camera that recorded the whole thing.

Old 08-07-2013, 12:42 PM

199 posts, read 241,983 times
Quote:
I wish they pull their freakung pants up I do not care to see their BVDs... they brutalized this poor kid...Hate crime hate crime hate crime...where are you Eric Holder?

This wasn't a hate crime you loon. It was a snitch crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies