Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2013, 08:44 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,300,068 times

Advertisements

This is the ugly underbelly of conservative thinking. Matt Drudge and Mr. Limbaugh did this kind of race baiting early in President Obama's presidency.

A kid was beat up on a bus by other kids and for some reason this struck conservatives as evidence of Obama's America is how Mr. Limbaugh put that black kids beat up white kids on a school bus because they deserve it.

Matt Drudge took to running photo's of criminals or mob scenes and portraying them as some sort of race war that was being unreported by the media.

conservatives are fairly racist. Most violent crimes in this nation receive zero national media attention be it intraracial or interracial.

Yet conservatives are pretending that any incident they can find that involves black people hurting white people is the height of some race war being carried out by black people en-mass against white people with the President's approval and the media's silence. Very sad and dangerous ideas that are floating around mainstream conservatives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2013, 08:53 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,920 times
Most Black crime in general is grossly under reported nationwide, whether it's Black on White, Black on Hispanic, Black on Asian or Black on Black. Where was the national outrage from women's groups when that poor 11 year old Hispanic girl was gang raped in Texas by over 20 Blacks and they even passed the video of the rape around? Who did show up to protest? The New Black Panthers Party in support of the rapists! We all know that if the perps were White then the story would be in circulation for months.

But those types of crime don't feed a certain narrative. Incidents like the Trayvon Martin shooting do. That's all there is to it. And practically everyone has caught on to the double standards by now.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
Most Black crime in general is grossly under reported nationwide, whether it's Black on White, Black on Hispanic, Black on Asian or Black on Black. Where was the national outrage from women's groups when that poor 11 year old Hispanic girl was gang raped in Texas by over 20 Blacks and they even passed the video of the rape around? Who did show up to protest? The New Black Panthers Party in support of the rapists! We all know that if the perps were White then the story would be in circulation for months.

But those types of crime don't feed a certain narrative. Incidents like the Trayvon Martin shooting do. That's all there is to it. And practically everyone has caught on to the double standards by now.
There is no such thing as black crime or white crime or Asian crime. There is only crime. There isn't black murder or black bank robbery or black car stealing, or black.

The idea that crimes committed by black Americans is unreported is a fantasy that only racists believe.

Again, 99.999% of all violent crime receives zero national media attention. Every year before the murder of Trayvon Martin there were thousands of cases involving all kinds of intraracial violence that received no attention, this reality is not proof the media trying to hide crimes committed by any group of people.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:13 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,995,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
There is no such thing as black crime or white crime or Asian crime. There is only crime. There isn't black murder or black bank robbery or black car stealing, or black.

The idea that crimes committed by black Americans is unreported is a fantasy that only racists believe.

Again, 99.999% of all violent crime receives zero national media attention. Every year before the murder of Trayvon Martin there were thousands of cases involving all kinds of intraracial violence that received no attention, this reality is not proof the media trying to hide crimes committed by any group of people.

Horsesh*t.
Ever heard of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom? Horrific crime and yet no national coverage.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:15 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,899,677 times
Is he Dead? Were there not Cameras?

Old 08-07-2013, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
Horsesh*t.
Ever heard of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom? Horrific crime and yet no national coverage.
LOLOLOLOL, you might be a little dense.

Look again 99.99% of violence does not receive national media attention. Why is this so difficult to understand?

There are thousands of murders in this nation. There are thousands of shootings. Thousands of rapes. Thousands of assaults.

Yet we never hear of 99.99% of those crimes. The fact that you can pick out violent crimes that didn't receive any national media attention is not proof of something abnormal, that is normal.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:32 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,995,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
LOLOLOLOL, you might be a little dense.

Look again 99.99% of violence does not receive national media attention. Why is this so difficult to understand?

There are thousands of murders in this nation. There are thousands of shootings. Thousands of rapes. Thousands of assaults.

Yet we never hear of 99.99% of those crimes. The fact that you can pick out violent crimes that didn't receive any national media attention is not proof of something abnormal, that is normal.
No, it's the dense people who trot out silly figures like 99.99% with no substantiation.
I doubt you even read the story.
Next.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:43 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
In Canada our black population is tiny. I only have two black associates - and they are not Americanized nor are they bitter - I am honest with them and they are the same with me. It might be media but my perception of American blacks is one for the most part of dumb savagery. I know there are some decent ones who make an attempt to be civil...but just as with whites it is all about background- how you were raised...how well bred you are...It really bugs me when any group of savages black or white - swarm and beat a person...Makes you want to dig a big pit and push the retards into it....You can reason with some and some will never be reasonable...just plain stupid- combine that with violence=useless.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:02 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
In Canada our black population is tiny. I only have two black associates - and they are not Americanized nor are they bitter - I am honest with them and they are the same with me. It might be media but my perception of American blacks is one for the most part of dumb savagery. I know there are some decent ones who make an attempt to be civil...but just as with whites it is all about background- how you were raised...how well bred you are...It really bugs me when any group of savages black or white - swarm and beat a person...Makes you want to dig a big pit and push the retards into it....You can reason with some and some will never be reasonable...just plain stupid- combine that with violence=useless.
You position seems rare from the few Canadians that I've encountered. From my experience, I've found that most Canadians think that the race problems that exist in America are due to our history of slavery and segregation.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:04 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,597,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
In Canada our black population is tiny. I only have two black associates - and they are not Americanized nor are they bitter - I am honest with them and they are the same with me. It might be media but my perception of American blacks is one for the most part of dumb savagery.
Freaking classic, at least you are honest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies