Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2013, 09:03 AM

4,520 posts, read 4,209,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
3 white kids beating a younger black kid would be all over the news.
This was a savage beating not a school yard fight they should be charged with a hate crime. Wheres Obama on this? This young white boy could be his son after all Barry is a halfcracker uncle Tom
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2013, 09:19 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
AHH...whats wrong? Does the truth of things upset you? Did I hit a nerve with all of you bleeding heart liberals...this was a HATE CRIME by your own definition ...

Old 08-07-2013, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That's convenient.

And yeah...it DOES happen everyday. All the time....a hundred times a day.

Just because you're closing your eyes doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

When you got your ass whipped as a kid by other kids, did your parents call the FBI?
3 on 1 is a fair fight?
you three punks better run old Mr.Tibbs has got a gun...

Old 08-07-2013, 09:32 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times
Quote:
AHH...whats wrong? Does the truth of things upset you? Did I hit a nerve with all of you bleeding heart liberals...this was a HATE CRIME by your own definition ...
This sounds more like a 'snitches gets stitches' beating. There's no reason to think these criminals wouldn't have beaten a black kid.

Since there are real black on white hate crimes, go find one to satisfy your desperation to turn This beating into one.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:32 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,597,136 times
Quote:
We're a nation of 300 million people. If you don't think that somewhere in America, a black kid isnt getting a beating by white kids, then you're nuts.

Everything doesn't make the news people. Some people actually know how to handle their own business without calling the press. Did you guys go crying to the press when you got your asses kicked?
The lengths people will go to man, I tell you. And they have the nerve to say we complain too much. Many people on this forum are always good for a laugh. Let many on this board tell it, you would think it was us who instituted slavery and jim crow against white people!

Old 08-07-2013, 09:58 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
3 on 1 is a fair fight?

I've always been of the school of thought that if it's 1 on 1, and you whoop my a**, then cool! I can live with that. I hate fighting, and only use it when there is no other option but to defend myself. I'm Mr. Miyagi like that. However; if you and your "boys" jump me and stomp my a** out, then you'd better hope you kill me, because when I get out of the hospital, I'm gathering a few of my "friends in low places" and then game on!!!! It doesn't matter if you're white, black, purple, whatever...

Eye for an eye baby!

Old 08-07-2013, 10:01 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Oh, lookie, another thread asking the same stupid question with the same convoluted reference to Trayvon Martin. And by the usual suspects.

Why don't you guys give up this nonsense? Really. It got old a long time ago. The major media doesn't give a crap about local news until it involves a fire or explosion.

Last edited by carterstamp; 08-07-2013 at 10:10 AM..

Old 08-07-2013, 10:05 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
That's convenient.

And yeah...it DOES happen everyday. All the time....a hundred times a day.

Just because you're closing your eyes doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

When you got your ass whipped as a kid by other kids, did your parents call the FBI?
Where? Do you have any data to support this contention? Where are kids beating each other to the point folks are concerned the kid could be killed?

Old 08-07-2013, 10:29 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
3 on 1 is a fair fight?
I haven't addressed what is fair or not. What is a fair fight? You tell me because i don't know anymore. Seems to me that you can pick a fight, get your ass kicked, and pull a gun out and kill the guy just because you were losing...right?

This isn't an issue of fairness. I'm only telling the naive people in here that kids jumping other kids is pretty damn normal in a nation as violent as ours and it happens across all racial lines.

Your Mr. Tibbs comment isn't worth my time. I mean..you damn sure aren't gonna shoot anyone.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:33 AM

I wish they pull their freakung pants up I do not care to see their BVDs... they brutalized this poor kid...Hate crime hate crime hate crime...where are you Eric Holder?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies