Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2013, 03:03 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Some black people are enlightened... this man says it like it is.

I Blame Oprah Winfrey For Baptizing Obama To America - YouTube
So you find this angry old negro to prove your point? I have one of them in my family as well and pretty much everyone with more than a high school education ignores him whenever he talks about something that he knows very little about, especially after he gets "a few in him" and this clown is no different

Old 08-11-2013, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetto View Post
Vermont is blue because its a welfare state...the four other states are populated by lots of folks on state aid, and the get out the vote drive was particularly strong there, for them. Obama is one of the worst presidents this country has had, just awful. He makes Jimmy Carter look like Barry Goldwater...

This is what I like about the internet:

[SIZE=4]Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider[/SIZE]

Old 08-11-2013, 03:09 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
So you find this angry old negro to prove your point? I have one of them in my family as well and pretty much everyone with more than a high school education ignores him whenever he talks about something that he knows very little about, especially after he gets "a few in him" and this clown is no different

Were you talking about Obama? Because that perfectly summarizes that miserable, pathetic piece of right-wing trash.

Old 08-11-2013, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post

Were you talking about Obama? Because that perfectly summarizes that miserable, pathetic piece of right-wing trash.
Nope, ignorant old negros that are used by the conservatives to prove a point in regards to how all black people should feel about subjects that agree with them.

Personally I find it insulting that this fool has the audacity to try and convince people that they are stupid enough to be persuaded in electing the president by a talk show host and totally ignoring the fact of who Obama ran against, and the damage that the previous party did to this country.

would he have said the same thing in regards to rush, hannity, and beck if mitt had won?

Old 08-11-2013, 03:33 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
First you say I don't like black people, now it's just black Americans. Make up my mind, will you.
my bad for thinking you don't need every little thing spelled out for you. In the future I'll treat you like the child you want to pretend to be.

Quote:
So, Emmit Till was stalking around a neighborhood and was spotted by someone he was unfamiliar with who called the police?

The motivation in following Martin was that an apartment was robbed a few nights earlier by someone who fitted Martin's description. Yes, "black male" was part of it, but believe it or not, black males do sometimes commit robberies.

The only reason Martin was killed was because of self defense.
The only reason GZ even chose to confront TM b/c he thought he could do whatever he wanted to make TM comply for no other reason than he was a Black kid in his neighborhood.
Quote:
What was the similar motivation in the Emmit Till case?
They didn't go to get ET to kill him. They went to abuse him and teach him a lesson. The only reason they thought it was their place to do it, is bc of the same mindset that GZ had.
Quote:
Want a fair comparison to Emmit Till? This would be one:

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Innocent people killed in cold blood by hate.
Yay! More red herrings.

Quote:
Zimmerman never intended to go out and kill someone, the lynchers of Till did. And Martin is not being "categorized," we're just stating the facts: he had a recent history of violence and was suspended from school. He started the fight that ended in his death.
I don't care if his intent was murder or not. The only reason he acted was b/c he thought he had some power to make tm comply.

And what about gz recent history? Assault and bullying coworkers are what?

Quote:
And no one, not even Sean Hannity, is saying Trayvon deserved to die. He should have grown up and realized how dumb he was in his youth and changed his ways. His life was thrown away, but he was the one who threw it away by starting a fight when there were many other options.
He didn't deserve to die, yet you and your ilk continue to push this one uncorroborated version that excuses killing him. Your true colors are showing.

Old 08-11-2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
We all need to know our place and if TM had dealt with Z in a nonviolent manner, he would still be alive.
If zimmerman had stayed his monkeyazz in the truck Trayvon would be alive and he would not be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life either

Old 08-11-2013, 03:41 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Nope, ignorant old negros that are used by the conservatives to prove a point in regards to how all black people should feel about subjects that agree with them.

Personally I find it insulting that this fool has the audacity to try and convince people that they are stupid enough to be persuaded in electing the president by a talk show host and totally ignoring the fact of who Obama ran against, and the damage that the previous party did to this country.

would he have said the same thing in regards to rush, hannity, and beck if mitt had won?
No. White voters understand politics; Black voters just want shiny stuff and listen to celebrities.

Old 08-11-2013, 03:52 PM

[quote=Ghostrider275452;30910002]I live in the greater Pittsburgh area and followed both of these cases closely. I do believe Gammage was murdered, but Jordan Miles injuries were mostly sustained from falling on his face while running from the police and fighting/resisting arrest. The police told him to stop and he decided he was going to run. If you run from the police it is almost an admission of guilt.

I also lived in Pittsburgh for the greater part of my life and I know first hand how racist that it can be there. First of all YOU CANNOT GET YOUR DREDS PULLED OUT FROM FALLING! Secondly, he was running from whitemen in a black neighborhood that did not identify themselves in the dark. Finally, why is if a black persons runs out of fear he is guilty, but if he does not run and faces his attackers (Trayvon) he is wrong?

Old 08-11-2013, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
No. White voters understand politics; Black voters just want shiny stuff and listen to celebrities.
Unless they are totally ignorant of politics and therefore they believe whatever anything the square box tell them to

Old 08-11-2013, 07:30 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
my bad for thinking you don't need every little thing spelled out for you. In the future I'll treat you like the child you want to pretend to be.

If I hate "black people" it means "black people." "Black people" and "black American people" are two different categories.

Quote:
The only reason GZ even chose to confront TM b/c he thought he could do whatever he wanted to make TM comply for no other reason than he was a Black kid in his neighborhood.
His apartment complex was 20% black. There were plenty of black kids in the complex. And Tyrone was not "a kid," he was a 5'9 young man a few months away from being old enough to vote and old enough to join the military with his parent's permission.

Wonder why the prosecution never tried to say it was a hate crime? Because there wasn't a single solitary shred of evidence it was. Zimmerman grew up in a mixed household and his best friend is black. A black man was beaten by the police and Zimmerman organized a rally against police brutality and tried to get the NAACP involved:source
George Zimmerman Complained About Sanford Police in Defense of Homeless Black Man

Now, how many of the people who lynched Emmit Till had organized rallies for black men? How many of them were obviously non-white as Zimmerman is?

There is no evidence at all that it had anything to do with race other than the fact that Tyrone was of the same race, AMONGST OTHER THINGS (same gender, around the same height, around the same age) as the person who broke into several apartments in the months before the incident.

Quote:
They didn't go to get ET to kill him. They went to abuse him and teach him a lesson. The only reason they thought it was their place to do it, is bc of the same mindset that GZ had.
So calling the police for someone who fits the description of the robber is the same as dragging someone out of his home and beating him to a pulp. Okay.

Quote:
Yay! More red herrings.
Translation: "I refuse to say the Sikh Temple shooting, in which a number of people in a temple, minding their own business, was just as bad as a lynching, much more so than what happened to Tyrone Martin, because I, as most blacks, believe that only we face discrimination in America."

Not too many blacks were in an uproar over that. Why is that?

Want another example of a cruelly cruel, awful lynching? What did I read on the news today that made my blood boil:
In Jamaica, transgender teen murdered by mob

Now, will blacks, feeling a sense of unity with another minority that also faces persecution (the transgendered) not visit Jamaica for vacation? Nope. A few may, but most will just shrug and go on about their business.

For the most part, blacks only care when someone is going after them and never stand up for anyone else. Whites will march for blacks and immigrants, gays will march for blacks, but when have blacks ever stood besides anyone else?

They don't care about others and truly believe they are the only group on Earth that ever felt discrimination. By just saying "red herring" at the Sikh Temple shooting, which is 1,000 times worse than the Tyrone Martin incident and not even saying on a message board that it was a lynching, you have proven my point. For that I thank you.

Quote:
I don't care if his intent was murder or not. The only reason he acted was b/c he thought he had some power to make tm comply.

So, if he thought "he had the power" than why did he even bother to call the police?

Quote:
And what about gz recent history? Assault and bullying coworkers are what?
No real evidence that anything of the sort happened. He was CHARGED with assault but never convicted.

Quote:
He didn't deserve to die, yet you and your ilk continue to push this one uncorroborated version that excuses killing him. Your true colors are showing.
Again, for the FOURTH TIME: if Zimmerman had touched Tyrone, he would have left at least some mark on him, even if it was a bruise from a punch that Tyrone blocked. Instead, the only wounds on Tyrone were the gunshot wound and some scratches on his knuckles. So either Zimmerman punched him on the hand or he beat up Zimmerman before Zimmerman threw a punch. Which one is more likely?

And if Tyrone was so scared that he went to fisticuffs, why not call his father and tell him to come out side? He was on his phone after all. He could have done a hundred things differently, but instead he broke the law by laying his hands on Zimmerman. Even if Zimmerman had SAID SOMETHING that is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE to physically attack another human being.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies