Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 03:56 PM

2,040 posts, read 2,459,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
oh they have. The say Al Quaeda doesn't exist, that Osama Bin Laden was a CIA trained agent, and a slew of other stupid conspiracy theories.

Too bad none of them are true,
So true!

Another funny thing about Truthers is that they will tell you GW Bush is an idiot.

Yet, they claim that idiot was the mastermind of the most prolific plan ever conceived. So much so that, even though Washington can't keep a secret for a couple of days, a decade later not a single person has blown the whistle on Bush's grand conspiracy.

Even IF one were inclined to believe it, I have never heard a coherent reason behind it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2013, 04:03 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus
12 years later and you nutjobs are still posting this bloviated crap? Its as if you guys are stuck in 2001
Yes because we love our country and dont like it being torn apart!!!

THE TRUTH HAS NOT COME TO THE SURFACE YET!!

Anyone else who is wanting to discuss the truth of this,please visit THIS BASE,register and join us on the discussion!

Old 08-18-2013, 04:06 PM

340 posts, read 523,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
We are approaching the another TV review and full out news stories of 9-11 in a few weeks and I was just thinking to myself that history will continue to tell us the story we already know.
I do find it pointless to talk about 9-11 because everyone has accepted 3,000 people lost their lives and most people are ready to move on.

I will ask you this...
If the government lies and continues to lie about its activies on what it does with spying on us, what really happened with bengazi, and the nonsense with the IRS. Just think what this government might have done and hasnt told you about with 9-11.

I dont want to know the truth and asking government to be truthful is a JOKE. Your never going to get it unless you find another hacker to find it for you and run off the russia and hide. I accept 3,000 people died and I suspect the government has lied about something to do with 9-11 I just dont know what. But if you think about that statement that you ACCEPT that government has lied about 9-11, you know future events will ALWAYS be suspect just like all the other things they lie about.

I dont trust my government and it has nothing to do with 9-11, they lie all the time what makes you think something like 9-11 is somehow safe from the pure thoughts about flag waving.
I would prefer to wave the flag with the thoughts and ideas of liberty not the ideas of lies the government tells me.
Love this post!!! Thumbs up to you! We, too... us Canadians... believe there was a cover-up.

Old 08-18-2013, 06:26 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post

Anyone else who is wanting to discuss the truth of this,please visit THIS BASE,register and join us on the discussion!
Your source is David Icke? the David Icke who believes that we are all lead by aliens who look like lizards?

Also the amount of racism and prolific nuttery on david icke's site, is a psychology major's test into seeing how the uneducated and those with mental instablity behave.

That is definitely a site where the insane are running the asylum.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:32 PM

1,337 posts, read 1,947,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
It was actually an entire football field away- on a clear non-windy day.

Building 7 underwent a total structural collapse at 5:20 PM. [SIZE=2] [/SIZE] Although there were few people in the area to witness its destruction, several videos captured the event. Like the collapses of the Twin Towers, the collapse of Building 7 commenced suddenly and was over in seconds. At first the penthouse, which rests on central columns, began to drop. Within a second the entire building began to drop as a whole, falling into its footprint in a precisely vertical fashion.

It is commonly believed that "ancillary damage" from the collapses of the Twin Towers led to the collapse of WTC 7. In fact Building 7 was separated from the North Tower by Building 6 and Vesey Street. A photograph of its north facade taken in the afternoon shows isolated small fires, and not even a single window was broken.

+1

In Addition, anyone that has experienced Earthquake damage in a urban area can testify some buildings perform better than others. If the WTC had have been constructed like the Empire state building chances are it would have been a far smaller event.

For me the interviews with actual firefighters that could tell building 7 was in trouble blew all those very convincing Youtube videos stating it was imploded out of the water.

Not saying the US government isn't in some respects responsible for the incident due to ongoing conflicts around world resources, however that's another very large debate.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:15 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post

Thanks for info.

love how shills defending the govt call people upset about media lies 'truthers' , as if the truth is an egregious thing. We are NOT ALLOWED to question govt now??????????.

Cheney even admitted he lied about Iraq/ wmd's and the floodgates that opened up wars there.

How about the BBC reporter who knew Bldg 7 was coming down, about a half hour before it did.

Fox news isnt shown in Canada, bcs it was cited for creating fictional news. Lets start with a few of Fox 'terror' experts on 911, who turned out to be phony.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Thanks for info.

love how shills defending the govt call people upset about media lies 'truthers' , as if the truth is an egregious thing. We are NOT ALLOWED to question govt now??????????.

Cheney even admitted he lied about Iraq/ wmd's and the floodgates that opened up wars there.

How about the BBC reporter who knew Bldg 7 was coming down, about a half hour before it did.

Fox news isnt shown in Canada, bcs it was cited for creating fictional news. Lets start with a few of Fox 'terror' experts on 911, who turned out to be phony.
The world laughs at Truthers.....

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 08-18-2013, 09:44 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
but YOU arent the world.
also read TOS. attacking the posters upthread is against it.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:47 PM

I didn't attack A poster. I said the world laughs at Truthers. You talked about Truthers. Read you own statement. Sorry but it's a fact...they do.

You called everyone else a "shill". That's an attack too.

Posted with TapaTalk

Old 08-18-2013, 11:26 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Thanks for info.

Funny, have you even read the 9/11 NIST reports? of course you didn't. you rely on Truther youtube videos and claims by morons.

Sorry, but 911 truthers are worst than Moon Hoaxers and JFK Assasination/CIA did it morons.

I had a high school friend DIE that day. Thanks for making her death the butt of your ignorant joke.

I nearly lost my aunt and uncle as well (they were scheduled to go to the Windows of the World that morning, but were running late).

Yes, REAL people died that day. Unlike those Truther videos that say no one died.

Quote:
which had nothing to do with 9/11

Quote:
Another truther meme that won't die.

9/11 Debunked: BBC Early Report on WTC 7 Collapse Explained - YouTube

The BBC calls shenanigans:

BBC - The Editors: Part of the conspiracy?

And the Firefighters who were there that, were predicting that the building was going to come down; they just did not know when:

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7

Quote:
"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...ki_Richard.txt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies