Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2013, 01:43 PM

200 posts, read 273,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
You do realize that those girls also got more media attention for what they did. You also realize that given history, Neo-Nazis get more attention in the media.

And can you prove that I'm somehow "pretending"? If not, then you are the one with a problem, not me.
I know they got more media attention, which is kind of my point.

Old 08-26-2013, 01:48 PM

72,977 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
I know they got more media attention, which is kind of my point.
And you still haven't answered my last question.

Old 08-26-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Where was I? I didn't even hear about it, so how could I be there to call it out?

And I'm not generalizing about Neo-Nazis. I'm just stating facts about the ideology they have. Their ideology by its very nature is violent. Black people, on the other hand, have different points of view. Only someone who is desperate to defend Neo-Nazism would try to pull a comparison like that. Although not surprising to me.
Of course you didn't hear about it. I knew that would be your answer. There's another one of my points proven. The media seems to have no problem race-baiting when it's white people who are the "offenders."

95% of black people voted for Obama, a war criminal. Do not even get me started. He's just as bad, if not worse, than Bush himself.

The nationalist ideology is NOT violent. Again, the vast majority of nationalists want a peaceful transformation. I don't want to kill you because you're black and 99% of nationalists will say the same. Which is why you see them flocking to places like PLEs where they can peacefully live in their own happy place without having to live in a disaster like LA.

Old 08-26-2013, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Typical. Post the most extreme stuff and parade it as "they're all like that". No one is buying it.
You seem to be doing the same thing.

Anyway, that was kind of a pun. I know they're not all like that because I don't generalize like you do. This is where you may learn something. You see, it's not because we generalize minorities that we become "racist" as you would say. It's that we are concerned about our countries and cities turning into this (and this is just ONE instance) that we become nationalists...

BBC News - Harrow primary schools offer 'halal-only' meat option

I mean it's not rocket science. Any sane person would be concerned about the future of their country when you let in millions upon millions of immigrants, both legal and illegal, and don't stop. And then not only to let them in, but have them not integrate? I mean why don't you just spit on our flag while you're at it? Not that it would shock me anymore since our flags are already spit on and burned in our own nations.

Old 08-26-2013, 02:13 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,466,155 times
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Even if he gets all the "white nationalists" to move there I would esitimate 1/4 of the population will be FBI informants if not actual agents.

Old 08-26-2013, 02:18 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,695,172 times
This is extremely small "town", I don't even think it's classified on a map. These neo Nazis are scum and they're just wasting everybody's time. They can't do anything significant.

I hope the non racists leave the town or throw the Nazis out of office.

Old 08-26-2013, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Even if he gets all the "white nationalists" to move there I would esitimate 1/4 of the population will be FBI informants if not actual agents.
There already are PLEs in Montana and southern California and there hasn't been any problems. Not to say it's not monitored by the fed (of course it is and we all know this) but even so surely the FBI has more to worry about than this. Terrorism in our own country, a wide open border with a welcome and come rape our country clean sign every 1/2 mile, drug cartels, and street gangs committing murders on a regular basis in our own cities for starters. But of course not, no... that's just another day in the "good ole USA." Let's focus our national attention on a tiny group of nationalists in the middle of North Dakota, demonize them, generalize them and yet preach how generalizing is wrong. I mean, of course, it makes perfect sense for tyrants like the IRS, SPLC, and Obama administration to have an entire town to have a field day with. If WN is so "not a threat," then why bother fighting it so hard? Is it because they're scared that common sense will spread if they don't demonize it? Are they scared because it's actually growing? I mean, it is the fastest growing political movement in Europe. And "neo-Nazis" are the second largest party in Greece and 3rd largest in Hungary, and gaining ground in France among an array of other countries like Germany, Norway, and Sweden to name just a few.

You all should be happy. At least now the feds know where to drop their tyrannical nukes as some of you psychopaths said should happen.

Last edited by lobsta; 08-26-2013 at 04:57 PM..

Old 08-26-2013, 04:47 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
Coming from somebody who lives in this utopia...

Perhaps it's not Leith you need to worry about but maybe your own backyard.
I don't have a worry in LA... I love it here...

Old 08-26-2013, 04:59 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
These white supremacists are buying up homes in ND so other white supremacists can move there... North Dakota...
I know right. North Dakota might have some meth problems pretty soon as well...

Old 08-26-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I don't have a worry in LA... I love it here...
I know you do. I can tell by your username and your status. Would you like your ancestral homeland, however, to be a so-called "minority majority?" Would you wish for your ancestral homeland to be invaded by foreigners making demands on the doorstep of your capital? Would you like it for them to come and rub the culture and people who founded it out? Of course not. Nobody would unless they are completely nuts.

I mean here it is.... an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT making demands on the footsteps of our own memorials advocating for black and brown people to unite and undermine white America. Yay!

You would love a place like that. Which is why nationalists don't want to live around you. I mean duh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies