Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 05:15 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,138,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Or better yet, they should take over Utah... oh wait, Utah is already run by a group of crazies.
How about giving them Las Vegas ?? Maybe they could fix the Harry Reid problem. Oh wait, maybe nature
will fix it. That ugly old ba***rd is over 100 years old isn't he ?

Old 08-25-2013, 05:27 PM

200 posts, read 274,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
It'll be like the reverse of Detroit!
Sure it would.

It wouldn't be a wealthy town but I guarantee you it would be one of the safest towns in the United States.

Last edited by lobsta; 08-25-2013 at 05:36 PM..

Old 08-25-2013, 05:28 PM

200 posts, read 274,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
This is all you need to know about lobsta:

I think we can stop taking him seriously now, if any of us ever did
Why don't you offer an argument rather than resort to personal attacks? Oh, that's right, you can't and you haven't. I've completely owned everybody here to the point replies have gone from paragraphs of discussions to a couple sentences of personal jabs.

I don't know why you think you're providing these mental midgets with some sort of great piece of information like I'm afraid of it surfacing. If I was, I wouldn't have posted it in the first place. Even in that thread, nobody offered any real rebuttal. If I recall correctly, you just inserted a kind of "rolleyes" icon in there and darted off. Something along those lines.

Anyway, I'll be off for tonight. Gotta work 12 hours tomorrow to provide for them...

Last edited by lobsta; 08-25-2013 at 05:40 PM..

Old 08-25-2013, 06:32 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,837,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
Why don't you offer an argument rather than resort to personal attacks? Oh, that's right, you can't and you haven't. I've completely owned everybody here to the point replies have gone from paragraphs of discussions to a couple sentences of personal jabs.

I don't know why you think you're providing these mental midgets with some sort of great piece of information like I'm afraid of it surfacing. If I was, I wouldn't have posted it in the first place. Even in that thread, nobody offered any real rebuttal. If I recall correctly, you just inserted a kind of "rolleyes" icon in there and darted off. Something along those lines.

Anyway, I'll be off for tonight. Gotta work 12 hours tomorrow to provide for them...

you admitted you were a white nationalist in another thread. you were outed, deal with it.

Old 08-25-2013, 06:32 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,466,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
Why are you sociopaths here so hell bent on destroying a completely non-threatening group of people who just want to be left alone? God forbid there are white people who are sick and tired of their homes turning into the wonderful futuristic progressive (aka "less whitebred") utopias of LA and Detroit.
It's the old "I'm only intolerant of intolerance" crowd. It's okay for them act and speak exactly like the people they disapprove of because they are doing it in the name of compassion and open mindedness.

Sorta like how the enlightened liberals pilloried and demonized the racist, sexist and inconveniently innocent Duke lacrosse players in a display of the same sort of profiling and assumption of guilt that they say is a civil rights violation if done to a black person.

Old 08-25-2013, 07:45 PM

1,028 posts, read 1,882,218 times
First Amendment at work....

Old 08-25-2013, 07:54 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,136,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Mayor: 'Everybody's wound up' over plans for white supremacist takeover of N.D. town

Mayor: 'Everybody's wound up' over plans for white supremacist takeover of N.D. town
Where's the drones equipped with hellfire missiles when you need them... That will be the end of white supremacist buffoonery...

Old 08-25-2013, 08:17 PM

21,154 posts, read 19,736,448 times
What a coward! He goes to the whitest areas of the country to propound his bigotry. Let's see this guy go to a black inner city and try that.

Old 08-25-2013, 08:34 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,746,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Where's the drones equipped with hellfire missiles when you need them... That will be the end of white supremacist buffoonery...
Not a fan of white supremacists, but should the drones take out the new black panthers too?

Old 08-25-2013, 09:13 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
Not a fan of white supremacists, but should the drones take out the new black panthers too?
The original Black Panther Party doesn't like the "New" Black Panther Party either The old BPP has nothing to do with the so-called "NBPP". I don't like the NBPP either, so I don't care what happens to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies