Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 03:47 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,153,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
No, they accuse you of double-standards, which is glaringly obvious just with the most recent story on Christopher Lane. Where's the outrage? Where's the outrage for Autumn Pasquale? What about the 13 month old baby shot in the head? Where's the same outrage everybody tripped over themselves to give to Trayvon?
Why does a Youtube video of two white teenage girls going on a rant about ghetto blacks have nearly 2 million views, forced out of school, death threats involved, but a video of a Black Panther threatening to kill white men, women, and children with cheers of his fellow comrades only have 60 something thousand? And the majority of comments on that Black Panthers video being between white nationalists and black nationalists, I see none from white liberals who have no problem discovering the videos and ruining the lives of white teenage girls going on a rant about ghetto blacks that are actually quite accurate.
That's probably because the "Black Panthers" are a tiny, insignificant "organization" that few take seriously and the vast majority have never heard of. I have yet to see any "white liberals" here defend the advocacy of killing based upon race. Do you have any specific posts?

Old 08-25-2013, 03:57 PM

200 posts, read 273,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
That's probably because the "Black Panthers" are a tiny, insignificant "organization" that few take seriously and the vast majority have never heard of. I have yet to see any "white liberals" here defend the advocacy of killing based upon race. Do you have any specific posts?
Did I say liberals are out there "defending" them? No. What I said is that you see teenage girls going on rants about ghetto blacks on Youtube, they receive death threats and are forced out of school, comments filled with white liberals such as yourself (assuming you're white) demonizing the living hell out of them... and yet at the same time, people like you are nowhere to be seen in videos of the Black Panthers threatening to kill white children. Don't act like the double standard doesn't exist. You're not fooling anybody.

And you say the reason it didn't get much attention is because the Black Panthers are *time to make excuse up* "tiny and insignificant." Pal, I'm comparing it to two teenage girls here. lol

Old 08-25-2013, 04:05 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,872,345 times
^ I agree! This guy in N.D. seems to be a little too far off the deep end of being crazy. I don't believe we need this type of society anyplace in the country. There is no room for segregation, hate, and Nazis any longer.

I feel sorry for those 16 folks that live in the small town of Leith ND and can't do much about it. Simple quiet little group with little or nothing to worry about and now these nutcases move in. The country sheriff will be finding himself very busy these days. Nothing good will come from their moving into that little town.

Old 08-25-2013, 04:08 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,321,953 times
Quote:
Why are you sociopaths here so hell bent on destroying a completely non-threatening group of people who just want to be left alone? God forbid there are white people who are sick and tired of their homes turning into the wonderful futuristic progressive (aka "less whitebred") utopias of LA and Detroit.

Woohoo!

The day Neo-NAZIs' are "a completely non-threatening group of people who just want to be left alone" is the day the sun rises in the west.

Those folks are the scum of the earth - evil incarnate.

Ken

Old 08-25-2013, 04:22 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,518,844 times
Let them. Then build a wall around the town.

Old 08-25-2013, 04:25 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Mayor: 'Everybody's wound up' over plans for white supremacist takeover of N.D. town

Mayor: 'Everybody's wound up' over plans for white supremacist takeover of N.D. town
It'll be like the reverse of Detroit!

Old 08-25-2013, 04:26 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
This is all you need to know about lobsta:

Quote:
Well, as someone who had been involved in the white nationalist movement I'd like to speak on their behalf. They have absolutely no problem with other ethnicities at all. They refer to other Europeans as brothers, they are white nationalists first who believe in the 14 words and wish for an end to mass immigration into Europe. One of the common phrases of Europe's white nationalists is "Europe for Europeans!" and the idea that Hitler hated non-Germans is propaganda.

As for 'supremacism,' I don't believe preservation is racist but that's just me. There will be some racist things said within the movement but what people call hate is vented anger at things like this.
I think we can stop taking him seriously now, if any of us ever did

Old 08-25-2013, 04:38 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,088 times
lmao, good catch theunbrainwashed.

how many white nationalists are on here from stormfront anyways you think?

Old 08-25-2013, 04:42 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post

How is anyone to notice a difference?

Old 08-25-2013, 04:59 PM

72,979 posts, read 62,563,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
This is all you need to know about lobsta:

I think we can stop taking him seriously now, if any of us ever did
Thank you for the information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies