Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2013, 09:46 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Gays are - WINNING!
Feel free to be deluded in your myopic and dissonant echo chamber.

The truth is that you are losing - people are tired of having homosexuality shoved down their throat.

The myth that gay marriage is about "civil rights" is being exposed daily, and your agenda is being countered at every turn.

People value the foundations of our society - marriage and family - and the gay army will not be allowed to destroy them.

Old 09-28-2013, 12:00 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Default Looks like gay folks can't eat pasta anymore

At least from one company. The "mob" will make sure of it. LOL. What kind of insanity is this world coming to?

"Chairman Guido Barilla, 55, sparked the controversy with comments on Wednesday to an Italian radio station.
"I would never do (a commercial) with a homosexual family, not for lack of respect but because we don't agree with them. Ours is a classic family where the woman plays a fundamental role," he said.
Barilla also said he was unconcerned with whether gay consumers would stop buying pasta from the privately held company that is the world's biggest pasta maker.
If gays "like our pasta and our advertising, they'll eat our pasta. If they don't like it, then they will not eat it and they will eat another brand," he said."

OH MY LORD he wasn't politically correct. He doesn't agree. He is an evil homophobe bla bla bla as the story goes with the "mob". Just utter insanity but that is what liberals preach and the useful ones follow it no questions asked.

U.S. rights groups urge boycott of Barilla pasta after anti-gay remarks

Old 09-28-2013, 12:08 AM

11,431 posts, read 19,005,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
At least from one company. The "mob" will make sure of it. LOL. What kind of insanity is this world coming to?

"Chairman Guido Barilla, 55, sparked the controversy with comments on Wednesday to an Italian radio station.
"I would never do (a commercial) with a homosexual family, not for lack of respect but because we don't agree with them. Ours is a classic family where the woman plays a fundamental role," he said.
Barilla also said he was unconcerned with whether gay consumers would stop buying pasta from the privately held company that is the world's biggest pasta maker.
If gays "like our pasta and our advertising, they'll eat our pasta. If they don't like it, then they will not eat it and they will eat another brand," he said."

OH MY LORD he wasn't politically correct. He doesn't agree. He is an evil homophobe bla bla bla as the story goes with the "mob". Just utter insanity but that is what liberals preach and the useful ones follow it no questions asked.

U.S. rights groups urge boycott of Barilla pasta after anti-gay remarks
If he said that he didn't want any "white conservatives" in his commercial or any particular singled out group, what would your response be then? Pastas are a dime a dozen with very few people who can discern any difference. Store brand pasta tastes just as good. At least Chick Fil A was "one of a kind" and unique. I'd be curious where our nieghborhood stoers are buying their second hand pasta from though.
Why is that some choose not only to be passive about gay issues, but militant about it?. I've heard talk shows with ppl who "love their gay friends" but will now go out of their way to buy more of this barilla pasta. Admittedly, my sisters still eat Chick Fil A to enjoy a cheap tasty and fast meal, NOT to make a statement like so many of these "gay lovers" are trying to do.

Last edited by wehotex; 09-28-2013 at 12:17 AM..

Old 09-28-2013, 12:10 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,575,584 times
I nevet have liked pasta anyway. Also I'm kind of a health nut and pasta is bad for you

Old 09-28-2013, 12:11 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times
There's more than one pasta maker. Here's a gay ad from Bertolli. Feel free to boycott them.

Old 09-28-2013, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
If he said that he didn't want any "white conservatives" in his commercial or any particular singled out group, what would your response be then? Pastas are a dime a dozen with very few people who can discern any difference. Store brand pasta tastes just as good. At least Chick Fil A was "one of a kind" and unique. I'd be curious where our nieghborhood stoers are buying their second hand pasta from though.
Why is that some choose not only to be passive about gay issues, but militant. I've heard talk shows with ppl who "love their gay friends" but will now go out of their way to buy more of this barilla pasta.
Well actually I wouldn't care. Why would I. Go do your boycott hero. That is what the "mob" wants and you are apparently a member so have at it. lol

Hey the guy gets free advertising from the "mob" screeches which is what is paramount. Well he probably didn't even intend to get any attention but the "mob" shows up and here we are. It's quite funny. How did that chik filet boycott go anyway.........or any other "mob" boycott go? lol

Old 09-28-2013, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
I nevet have liked pasta anyway. Also I'm kind of a health nut and pasta is bad for you
Then you are in good with the "mob". LOL

Old 09-28-2013, 12:17 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,568,938 times
Doesn't matter! Store bought packaged pasta is for Heteros! Gays know how to make pasta from scratch! Oh by the way this guy chairman "Guido Barilla" has already issued 3 apologies so far! Isn't he aware of the Gay mafia in the western world?
Businessmen should really stay out of controversies like this if they don't want to lose their shirts.

Old 09-28-2013, 12:19 AM

So only gays can make pasta from scratch? Is that what your saying? Or is that what the "mob" is saying.

Yes go make your pasta from scratch. lol

complete insanity

Old 09-28-2013, 12:22 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,017,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
LOL! How so? It is an excellent source of carbohydrates(complex sugars which are easy for the body to convert to and store glycogen).

Don't tell Harrier that you have bought into the "protein is good and carbs are bad" nonsense?

If you have, know this. If you are getting protein from animal sources, you are also increasing your cholesterol level(cholesterol is only found in animal products) and if you are getting your protein from a combination of beans and rice(not a bad thing at all) you are also getting (guess what) carbohydrates from the rice!

Simply eat a balanced diet, make sure you know how to get adequate protein if you choose to be vegetarian, and don't be fooled into thinking that any food is "bad" - especially such a wonderful food as pasta.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies