Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2013, 06:47 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times

Advertisements

Spaghetti?

That sounds awfully good.

Harrier is going to make some this weekend and he will be sure to use Barilla pasta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Lol the gays and their lib supporters are over reaching again. Sales of a Barilla will probably spike.
These boycotts always blow up in the face of the gay army.

Old 09-27-2013, 06:48 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,936,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Spaghetti?

Harrier is going to make some this weekend and he will be sure to use Barilla pasta!
Isn't choice great? I can choose to not support the company of someone who is against my right to pursue happiness. You can choose to support them. Dang glad I'm winning though.

Old 09-27-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Spaghetti?

These boycotts always blow up in the face of the gay army.
"Blow up"? "Gay army"? The meds need some adjusting there, Gramps. You're talking all silly again

Old 09-27-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
Isn't choice great? I can choose to not support the company of someone who is against my right to pursue happiness. You can choose to support them. Dang glad I'm winning though.
Actually, you are not.

People are getting tired of the gay agenda being shoved down their throat, and are insulted that the homosexual marriage movement pretends that their "civil rights" are being violated.

Family and marriage are the foundation of society, and people will not be passive in the face of an attack on those vital underpinnings.

You are losing, and will ultimately be vanquished.

Old 09-27-2013, 06:54 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,212,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Lol the gays and their lib supporters are over reaching again. Sales of a Barilla will probably spike.
Right. Let's revisit this in about three months.

Old 09-27-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
"Blow up"? "Gay army"? The meds need some adjusting there, Gramps. You're talking all silly again
Gramps? Harrier is in his mid-30's, and has no children.

He can't be a grandfather, and most certainly is nowhere near the age to be called one in the non-literal sense.

Do you always make such embarrassing ASSumptions (pun intended - given the topic)?

Old 09-27-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Actually, you are not.

People are getting tired of the gay agenda being shoved down their throat, and are insulted that the homosexual marriage movement pretends that their "civil rights" are being violated.

Family and marriage are the foundation of society, and people will not be passive in the face of an attack on those vital underpinnings.

You are losing, and will ultimately be vanquished.
Okay. Why don't you hold your breath until then? Keep up the bluster, I get that you need it to hold up your fragile ego. I'll try not to smile in your direction every time yet another state or country legalizes marriage equality

Old 09-27-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Gramps? Harrier is in his mid-30's, and has no children.

He can't be a grandfather, and most certainly is nowhere near the age to be called one in the non-literal sense.

Do you always make such embarrassing ASSumptions (pun intended - given the topic)?
When one talks like a dinosaur....

I see no correlation between your capitalized letters and this thread. Unless you're trying to call me an ass, then be a man and come right out and say it

Old 09-27-2013, 07:00 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,212,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
yep, and a fair chunk of that business increase was from the lgbt community supporting the chick-fil-a CEOs RIGHT to say what he said.
Really?! No, REALLY?! LOL!

Old 09-27-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Okay. Why don't you hold your breath until then? Keep up the bluster, I get that you need it to hold up your fragile ego. I'll try not to smile in your direction every time yet another state or country legalizes marriage equality
Speaking of bluster - your most recent posts have been a bunch of hot air.

It is about all that you can manage given that you are on the losing side, so you can be forgiven, but Harrier was happy that summer was over and temps were cooling down, and now you just raised the mercury with your nonsensical twaddle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies