Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2013, 02:34 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,169,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
LOL

The utterly contemptuous joke is that you proclaim that liberals own the "healthy eating" mantra while simultaneously fighting tooth and nail to preserve, and even expand, the food stamp program without any limits whatsoever on the type of "junk" food people can by with those handouts.

Epic fail!!!!
The only fail is your thread & the failure of cons to attempt to spin this in their favor. Don't you realize how utterly ridiculous you sound? It's not hard to do, really. Just sit back, look at what you wrote, see how you're trying to spin it that liberals don't give a crap about nutrition while conveniently ignoring the fact that cons for years have been fighting tooth & nail for any & all nutrition programs, benefits, rulings, ANYTHING & there you have it. Done.

Old 11-11-2013, 02:34 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,410,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
why are you thankful you don't live in NC? do you hate liberals and NYC? because those carpetbaggers have infested and destroyed the state. you'd love it now. miami sounds great if you are cuban, and love sweating.
I'm thankful I don't live in NC (other than the Triangle area) because I have relatives there, and I love them, but only in small doses.......I've seen firsthand hypocrites who have no clue. Actually, I don't really "hate" people. I am annoyed by some people, shocked by others, but can't say that I hate people, even conservative rednecks. Ultimately I feel sorry for them even now that they are doing so much damage to our country. So why in the world would I hate liberals in NYC? I have a niece who is an artist and lives in NYC. I love her very much. Btw, she was born and raised in the South too.

Old 11-11-2013, 02:35 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Is that not the frickin truth? Yet they are the FIRST ones to scream if they think a poor person has a bag of Cheetos. And they are the first ones to scream when the First Lady makes a comment on Obesity. They are such fat hypocrites.

No, I do believe his post went over YOUR head. Is Texas a liberal state? Isn't that where this family resides? Do all Republican Presidents immediately withdraw food stamps? I didn't think so.

Right wing fatty boombalatties.
Wow, you're just as obtuse as Mohawk is, apparently. Her personal political ideology is not the point, but yet you still spewed this after being explained the point?

Poor thing.

Old 11-11-2013, 02:35 PM

45,412 posts, read 60,608,674 times
I remember people on Food Stamps 35 or 40 years ago. They were limited in what they could buy: no prepared foods, no sodas, if I recall no chips/snacks, etc. When did that change?

At that time many of my classmates in college received them.

Old 11-11-2013, 02:37 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
I don't believe you live in the south at all. further more, I don't believe you've ever been to the south. in fact, you seem pretty out of touch with the reality of the entire country regardless of geographic location.
I grew up in the south and saw plenty of obese white people, obese black people, obese hispanics, etc. The south has an obesity problem with an extra helping of gravy.

Old 11-11-2013, 02:41 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,682,360 times
Quote:
A doctor's appointment after eating a breakfast paid for by food stamps? Gee, I wonder who will be paying for that medical visit!

Of course, when a conservative steps up to try to put a stop to this madness, Democrats and liberals demagogue them (us) to death for trying to deprive little Juan or Tyrone or Jimmy of his Fruity Pebbles!

This woman is the THE PERFECT example of failed liberal ideology. She's the child of immigrants. She's fat. She's disabled. She does not work. She receive's food stamps. She has 5 obese children.

Is there a more perfect example of how liberals and liberalism are the death of America?

How the food stamp diet is leaving the Rio Grande Valley both hungry and obese | The Washington Post
Being obese is not dependent on income, but I do understand your frustration concerning this story.

This is what happens when government uses our tax dollars to provide service and subsidies into other people's lives; now there lifestyle choices are directly affecting the rest of us.

Multiply this story by 300 million, if our federal government ever went to a single payer, universal health care system. Suddenly, everything everyone else was doing, would be seen as directly impacting their neighbors. And as this government has shown us, they would be right there, pointing fingers at everyone but itself, for why costs were high, why waiting lines were long, and government would a fractured nation with neighbor against neighbor.

Old 11-11-2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
LOL, your "thinking" process is so *$$ backwards it's hilarious. And what's even better is, you don't even realize it.
Feel free to spell it out as you see it. Just saying it doesn't mean squat.

Old 11-11-2013, 02:43 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,754,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I'm thankful I don't live in NC (other than the Triangle area) because I have relatives there, and I love them, but only in small doses.......I've seen firsthand hypocrites who have no clue. Actually, I don't really "hate" people. I am annoyed by some people, shocked by others, but can't say that I hate people, even conservative rednecks. Ultimately I feel sorry for them even now that they are doing so much damage to our country. So why in the world would I hate liberals in NYC? I have a niece who is an artist and lives in NYC. I love her very much. Btw, she was born and raised in the South too.
I could almost see the vapor trail as my reference sailed over your head. it also leads me to further believe that you don't know much about the "south." the "triangle area" is the most generic area on the planet earth. bet you'd love a townhouse in cary. the "triangle" is made up of liberal idiots from places like NYC. like I said, NC was blue in 2008. the state has been infested with the worthless, and minority hating liberals.

Old 11-11-2013, 02:44 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,169,103 times
Quote:
Feel free to spell it out as you see it. Just saying it doesn't mean squat.
Of course you wouldn't see it. Isn't that what I just said?

Old 11-11-2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I find your description of yourself and life hard to believe. No one with such a good life would HATE so much and so easily. This board is full of your threads that are enormously hate filled about something, anything.
I'm not concerned with whether you "believe" me or not. But as long as I am forced to fund your failed ideology, you will continue to read about my hatred of that ideology. Trust me when I say that I believe liberals and liberalism are the scum and the scourge of the Earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.