Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 09:05 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
Bla bla bla bla... all you're doing is repeating nonsense. I seem to remember her beating Biden (according to both sides) hands down in their only debate. She isn't a stupid women, contrary to the liberal talking point.

To justify a freak like Bashir, and his disgraceful remarks shows how wacky the left has become.

Tea Baggers and Dookies - the left seem to have an unhealthy preoccupation with $hit.

More civility from the tolerant and compassionate ones.
She beat Biden in a debate? You must have not had your TV on during it.

Old 11-19-2013, 09:10 AM

3 posts, read 2,097 times
You can find fault with someones points with out being stupid. Palin is not my fav. anything, I think she is grating and boorish. That said all she said was we are selling our kids to china slavery. So what now every time you use the term slavery you have to reference back 170 years ago? This is crap reporting at its worst and the left should suck it up and say yep that was dumb. Palin says things that you don't have to use such stupid rants to show her line of thinking is way off. Most times you just have to play the video. She is like Bachmann, just play the video. But this rant was so over the top bad, it was picking a word she used, and used properly then referencing back 170 years to some incident that involved the same word and then linking the two. You can't get much more stupid than that. If you think I am wrong, then why did MB do a tail between his legs apology last night? He apologized like crazy and played the cut and said what he did has no place in real journalism. Just like Ed Shultz calling that Right wing talk show woman a S!ut. He took a week or so off and apologized for it. You people who say Rush does this and that, yep he says some darn stupid things, but is that now your standard? Hmmm. Pot calling kettle black.

Old 11-19-2013, 09:16 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
And then got his "analysis" about it from FOX. lol

Old 11-19-2013, 09:16 AM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Look up... I was editing while you were quoting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
And then got his "analysis" about it from FOX. lol
Another one trick pony. The liberal trilogy of blame; FOX, racism, GW Bush.

I prefer Larry Kudlow myself, and the last time I checked he's on CNBC.

Last edited by surfman; 11-19-2013 at 09:26 AM..

Old 11-19-2013, 09:20 AM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annbonny View Post
You can find fault with someones points with out being stupid. Palin is not my fav. anything, I think she is grating and boorish. That said all she said was we are selling our kids to china slavery. So what now every time you use the term slavery you have to reference back 170 years ago? This is crap reporting at its worst and the left should suck it up and say yep that was dumb. Palin says things that you don't have to use such stupid rants to show her line of thinking is way off. Most times you just have to play the video. She is like Bachmann, just play the video. But this rant was so over the top bad, it was picking a word she used, and used properly then referencing back 170 years to some incident that involved the same word and then linking the two. You can't get much more stupid than that. If you think I am wrong, then why did MB do a tail between his legs apology last night? He apologized like crazy and played the cut and said what he did has no place in real journalism. Just like Ed Shultz calling that Right wing talk show woman a S!ut. He took a week or so off and apologized for it. You people who say Rush does this and that, yep he says some darn stupid things, but is that now your standard? Hmmm. Pot calling kettle black.

Exactly right. People can disagree with a modicum of civility. Bashir was anything but civil.

Old 11-19-2013, 09:21 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
Rush does this all the time. By the way he never said Someone Should S in Palins Mouth. Arent you C's getting a little sensitive? Rush does stuff like this every day.
So you watch Rush every day? That's golden.

Old 11-19-2013, 09:24 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Palin is a prime example of US politics racing fast to the bottom of the barrel. I don't care if she is right, left or centre. That's irrelevant. She seems to be almost clueless about anything at all. I mean, how lame is it that she had no idea at all of the VPs position and responsibilities when she was running for the freakin job? The woman has not even mastered the talent of speaking very basic English. The complete and total stupidity coming out of her mouth on so many occasions should, in a sane world disqualify her from any public pronouncements. I mean, come on there folks! Who cares what a proven moron has to say about anything.
You could have said the same thing about Obama. Let's try it and see how well it describes him.

"Obama is a prime example of US politics racing fast to the bottom of the barrel. I don't care if he is right, left or centre. That's irrelevant. He seems to be almost clueless about anything at all. I mean, how lame is it that he had no idea at all that there were 50 states and a huge list of other facts where he pleaded ignorance".

See how easy it is?

Old 11-19-2013, 09:33 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,572,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
You could have said the same thing about Obama. Let's try it and see how well it describes him.

"Obama is a prime example of US politics racing fast to the bottom of the barrel. I don't care if he is right, left or centre. That's irrelevant. He seems to be almost clueless about anything at all. I mean, how lame is it that he had no idea at all that there were 50 states and a huge list of other facts where he pleaded ignorance".

See how easy it is?
I don't like Obama either but on a relative scale of intelligence he's ten to the fifth power smarter than Palin. If you truly believe that Obama did not know there is 50 states in the union, then you really are a natural ally of the brilliant Sarah! LOL

Old 11-19-2013, 10:04 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
I don't like Obama either but on a relative scale of intelligence he's ten to the fifth power smarter than Palin. If you truly believe that Obama did not know there is 50 states in the union, then you really are a natural ally of the brilliant Sarah! LOL
If King Obama were as smart as you claim, then he would have known how to pronounce the word corpsman.

King Obama can barely read.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:12 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times
would that be number 1 or 2??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies