Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 11:23 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,123,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme305 View Post
That doesn't make sense. "Worldwide" includes the United States. And by the way, THERE IS NO first world country where straight people make up the majority of hiv cases. Think it's any wonder you only find that in the third world?
"Worldwide" includes non first world nations. In fact, it's mostly so.

Old 11-29-2013, 11:41 AM

904 posts, read 688,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
It still applied to homophobes.
There was no such ignorance created by man at that time, it was reserved for the lamest time in history...
now!

Old 11-29-2013, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So you don't have any issue with other people having anal sex as long as it doesn't involve you. That is okay. Though if you think kinky sex acts are new because we have the Internet now, then you are extremely naive. Enlightenment and sex go hand in hand.
Enlightenment, transcends sex.

It is held back by selfish gratifications, and vile acts perpetuated on one another.

Old 11-29-2013, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
LOL. Pseudo intellectual, bloviating mystic religious brain washed clap trap. Sold gold crap. I really hope you don't think you're clever for coming up with such nonsense.

"Separation from a higher existence"? " LOL, if there were any true justice in this world people who espouse and truly believe this kind of crap would be locked up in loony bins where they belong. Sad enough folks, this kind of dumb walks among us, often undetected.

"Serves no purpose"? Well I guess neither do handjobs, fellatio or cunnilingus. Sex is for pleasure, and for procreation. Mutually exclusively, since 99% of sex is engaged in for pleasure, and not only when trying to make a baby.

"Unnatural" sex has been practiced since the first person discovered you can get pleasure from it. Men AND women.

"Filling perverse emptiness of the soul"?

Gosh, the "specialness" of your post just goes on and on..... I can't anymore.... lolololol!
Thanks for making my point even more clear. Some people take pleasure in animal sex too... i bet you think that makes us better people.

Your disdain for things you don't understand is expected. Your name calling is expected.

Low level thinking breeds destruction, and that is your free-doom.....

Old 11-29-2013, 11:54 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,133,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme305 View Post
That doesn't make sense. "Worldwide" includes the United States. And by the way, THERE IS NO first world country where straight people make up the majority of hiv cases. Think it's any wonder you only find that in the third world?
In first world countries it affects gays more because of the lack of condom use by that demographic. Worldwide it affects heterosexuals more because of their lack of condom use, plus heterosexuals make up the biggest demographic....

Old 11-29-2013, 12:04 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,763,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
In first world countries it affects gays more because of the lack of condom use by that demographic. Worldwide it affects heterosexuals more because of their lack of condom use, plus heterosexuals make up the biggest demographic....
It affects "gays more"? You do realize that lack of condom use also exists among straights in first world countries? The type of excuses that some of you come up with is just bewildering.

Old 11-29-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
12% failure rate of condoms is like Russian Roulette with a revolver.

Monogamy with a healthy spouse is the safest sex, next to abstinence.

Old 11-29-2013, 01:39 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,349,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
There was no such ignorance created by man at that time, it was reserved for the lamest time in history...
now!
A bigot is a bigot is a bigot.

Old 11-29-2013, 02:11 PM

688 posts, read 653,490 times
Quote:
My opinion is not to limit freedom, or to care what you do. It is merely a opinion of what i feel is a healthy human being.

There are people that like to crap in each others mouths too....I don't support that either. Nor do i think they are role models for humanity.

Anal sex is against natural law, it is vile, and serves no purpose other than to fulfill a perverse emptiness of soul.

Sensualism has done massive damage to the psychological health of our world. It has separated us from a higher existence, and is lower than the animal nature.

Sad really.

Society is moving further from enlightenment, further from completeness, when sexual deviations become acceptable practice.
Lol... you must be a joy in the sack. Why don't you stop worrying about "natural law" and just have some fun?!

Old 11-29-2013, 02:20 PM

2,287 posts, read 2,592,726 times
Quote:
Monogamy with a healthy spouse is the safest sex, next to abstinence.
I know, that is why I have been monogamous with my male partner for the past 7 years. Earlier today I told him about this thread and some of the thoughts people have - he laughed and wanted to know when we were supposed to start being promiscuous ho's and breaking the bond we have? Something neither of us has any interest in doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies