Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 10:22 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,169,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
Who the hell cares what is easier for one sex to do or not? So are you going to sit his and say that because it's easier for a man to skip town, that we should punish a father AND his children when the father wants to be there? Why don't you apply that "life isn't fair" attitude when you're arguing for higher taxes for the rich to give welfare to the poor? Why is it " life isn't fair" for fathers and children, but you want things to be fair for someone who's sitting on their butts all day not working LOL.. The hypocrisy...
If a woman doesn't want to carry your baby, there is a good reason for that.

And what in the world are you even talking about with that last sentence? Who are these people who are sitting on their butts all day not working and what does that have to do with this thread? Or is that just an off topic rant about nothing??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2014, 10:23 PM

2,234 posts, read 1,758,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
It isn't a 50/50 split, all the man contributes to making a baby is sperm, the man takes no part in the growing of a fetus. Also, tax dollars don't pay for abortions, nor should they unless it is a state that has approved using state tax dollars to help with abortions.
What matters is that the baby aka fetus that the woman is growing is 50% the fathers. The fact is it should not be about whats best for mom, but whats best for the child, and whats best for the "child" is to have both mom and dad in their lives instead of excluding dad because "life's not fair" and "mom carried the baby for 9 months so mom should have more rights for the next 18 years.

Old 01-18-2014, 10:25 PM

Quote:
What matters is that the baby aka fetus that the woman is growing is 50% the fathers. The fact is it should not be about whats best for mom, but whats best for the child, and whats best for the "child" is to have both mom and dad in their lives instead of excluding dad because "life's not fair" and "mom carried the baby for 9 months so mom should have more rights for the next 18 years.
So which 50% of the pregnancy did the man carry the fetus?

Old 01-18-2014, 10:27 PM

Quote:
If a woman doesn't want to carry your baby, there is a good reason for that.

And what in the world are you even talking about with that last sentence? Who are these people who are sitting on their butts all day not working and what does that have to do with this thread? Or is that just an off topic rant about nothing??
And if a woman doesn't want to carry a baby maybe a woman should have thought about that before she opened her legs.. no? If not then why shouldn't dad have the same opportunities to shun his responsibilities after the fact?

The last sentence was to show how hypocritical you can be. In this thread your theme is "tough & life's not fair" when fathers are concerned, but when welfare or poor are concerned, you want things to be equal.

Old 01-18-2014, 10:28 PM

Quote:
So which 50% of the pregnancy did the man carry the fetus?
Who the hell give a crap about who's caring THEIR AKA BOTH MOM AND DADS child? Or is it all about mom and who cares about the child with you?

Old 01-18-2014, 10:29 PM

Quote:
And if a woman doesn't want to carry a baby maybe a woman should have thought about that before she opened her legs.. no? If not then why shouldn't dad have the same opportunities to shun his responsibilities after the fact?

The last sentence was to show how hypocritical you can be. In this thread your theme is "tough & life's not fair" when fathers are concerned, but when welfare or poor are concerned, you want things to be equal.
Maybe a man should have thought of that before pulling his penis out...no?

Ah, so you assume everyone on welfare or poor just sits around doing nothing....I see a common trend in your misconceptions.

Old 01-18-2014, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Maybe a man should have thought of that before pulling his penis out...no?

Ah, so you assume everyone on welfare or poor just sits around doing nothing....I see a common trend in your misconceptions.
And a woman should have thought about that before she allowed him to put the penis in no? I say both men and women should be held responsible or both should be allowed to be irresponsible.

No I assume that either way, you wouldn't be hollering "life isn't fair" when discussing that topic.

Old 01-18-2014, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Who the hell give a crap about who's caring THEIR AKA BOTH MOM AND DADS child? Or is it all about mom and who cares about the child with you?
So now you are saying pregnancy isn't a big deal? Sounds like you have never knocked a woman up or learned much about their experiences with pregnancy and what it does with the female body, something a man can never fully comprehend. I love my wife dearly but by no means would I ever tell her that pregnancy was a 50/50 deal, but I can tell her that I would be there for her 100%.

Old 01-18-2014, 10:33 PM

Quote:
And a woman should have thought about that before she allowed him to put the penis in no?

No I assume that either way, you wouldn't be hollering "life isn't fair" when discussing that topic.
I find it funny that you blame women for them getting pregnant, but then want to have as much say as they do on whether or not they carry that fetus to term and raise a child. If a woman doesn't want to carry a fetus you helped create to term and raise a baby, that says more about you than her.

Old 01-18-2014, 10:35 PM

Quote:
So now you are saying pregnancy isn't a big deal? Sounds like you have never knocked a woman up or learned much about their experiences with pregnancy and what it does with the female body, something a man can never fully comprehend. I love my wife dearly but by no means would I ever tell her that pregnancy was a 50/50 deal, but I can tell her that I would be there for her 100%.
You have a problem understanding? I'm saying what the mom goes through during pregnancy should not trump the father's rights and/or the best interest of the child. I could care less if the "pregnancy" is 50/50 or not. The child that the woman is carrying IS 50/50.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies