Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2014, 05:00 PM

57,314 posts, read 26,236,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
You really have no clue. Russia's Deputy PM publicly ridiculed Obama on twitter, TWICE, and deservedly so. Putin didn't act so ridiculously incompetent as to draw such derision, so he justly garners more global respect than does Obama.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I strongly dislike Putin. That does not change the fact that he is FAR more capable and competent than Obama.

Why are you thinking in such puerile terms? Are you very young?
What qualities do you respect about Putin, his ability to silence the Russian Press, invasion of another country all the while telling the lie that there were no Russian troops in Crimea. Other than China and Syria no nation respects him.

If he was a great leader he would elevate Russia's standard of living rather than trying to redesign it's borders. Regardless of the outcome in Crimea when all is said and done Russia will still be a 3rd world country economically and Putin will be a loser attempting to once again build up a military that they cannot afford.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2014, 05:00 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,843,108 times
Putin Has Nuclear Economic Bomb :

Jim Sinclair: Russia-Ukraine Crisis News, Gold and Silver Update | Greg Hunter

P.S. I liked this comment :
"Thank you so much for putting something out there other then the propaganda that I am currently having to endure. Even as a novice. The story in Ukraine does not add up. Everytime it is reported facts have been edited out of the timeline of this crisis. A coup created government is legitimate but a longstanding autonomous crimean government and vote is not. This conflict is proof people are sheeps. It doesn’t even sound like the truth but everyone’s nodding their heads and calling it democracy."

Old 03-19-2014, 05:03 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
We support a lot of countries that smother human rights. China is a most favored nation for trade -- all that very cheap labor.
I was referring to individual persons not people in my statement above.

Old 03-19-2014, 05:06 PM

57,314 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Putin Has Nuclear Economic Bomb :

Jim Sinclair: Russia-Ukraine Crisis News, Gold and Silver Update | Greg Hunter

P.S. I liked this comment :
"Thank you so much for putting something out there other then the propaganda that I am currently having to endure. Even as a novice. The story in Ukraine does not add up. Everytime it is reported facts have been edited out of the timeline of this crisis. A coup created government is legitimate but a longstanding autonomous crimean government and vote is not. This conflict is proof people are sheeps. It doesn’t even sound like the truth but everyone’s nodding their heads and calling it democracy."
So why were the Russian troops in Crimea during the vote, you seem to have left that fact out.
I don't recall any troops in the Ukraine when they had the coup.

Old 03-19-2014, 06:00 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,843,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So why were the Russian troops in Crimea during the vote, you seem to have left that fact out..
I think if there were not any russian troops in Crimea then ukrainian neo-nazi commandos from the Right Sector and those thugs from the Svoboda party wouldn't allowed this referendum happen at all. Russia acted as a shield from any provocations.

Old 03-19-2014, 06:10 PM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
What qualities do you respect about Putin
His ability to strategize at a MUCH higher level than Obama.

Obama is WAY out of his league. It was a mistake to elect him as POTUS.

Old 03-19-2014, 06:50 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,310,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You folks wanted to got destroy Syria so tell me what your talking about again?
Maybe if you tried that again in something close to English I may be able to answer.

Old 03-19-2014, 06:54 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,213,094 times
Default Anyone find it strange that many American conservatives are expressing approval of Russia?

American conservatives have come a long way since the days of Ronald Reagan.

They've gone from cold war warriors to Putin lapdogs

Old 03-19-2014, 06:57 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
You have a secret man crush on old Putin dontcha? Come on, no one discusses him so much without a secret desire to be with him.

Old 03-19-2014, 07:03 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,454,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
American conservatives have come a long way since the days of Ronald Reagan.

They've gone from cold war warriors to Putin lapdogs
Seems most anything anti-Obama is embraced - even when it's pro-Putin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies